PDA

View Full Version : haaaa without tamim we cant make 100?

sipon
January 13, 2008, 11:23 PM
i think we have only one batsman and that is tamim . we never reach 200 runs aginst newzealand . after tamim in the squad we reach 200 runs in first test .i think tamim is much much great batsman than any body in our team . after i saw him in world cup aginst india , i was feeling like this guy will become our best batsman . i really heart when i heard that tamim broke his finger . because that time i know that 2nd innings will be 100 or 110 total .thats become true and bangladesh allout for 113 .

Snowman
January 13, 2008, 11:38 PM
What this series showed was that we have found a good opening pair. I agree that Tamim Iqbal is truly a good batsmen. With more opportunities, he will start to settle well in the opening stand and give a good foundation for the rest of the team. All the best to him and quick recovery for him. We really need him against the SA series. :fanflag:

pocha
January 14, 2008, 12:55 AM
We scored 137 + 254 + 143 + 113 in 4 innings of twoTest matches.

Total = 647 runs and Lost 39 wickets with an avg of 16.5 per batter. (165 per innings)

Except that one opening stand I see nothing special in batting.

One day performance nothing much to talk aout. Thats sub standard and pathetic. At this rate, the interest will die down with every new series. ***Sigh**

BD-Shardul
January 14, 2008, 01:36 AM
We scored 137 + 254 + 143 + 113 in 4 innings of twoTest matches.

Total = 647 runs and Lost 39 wickets with an avg of 16.5 per batter. (165 per innings)

Except that one opening stand I see nothing special in batting.

One day performance nothing much to talk aout. Thats sub standard and pathetic. At this rate, the interest will die down with every new series. ***Sigh**

I am speechless

Antora
January 14, 2008, 02:58 AM
yes without Tamim we cannot score 100, im sure if he was batting today we might have not been innings defeated, but then again a game cannot always depend on one batsmen. Tamim might have gone out for a duck today! but this series definately showed that we have found two good openers.
i hope Tamim recovers soon before the South africa series.

mac
January 14, 2008, 03:36 AM
Yeah, Tamim was way way better than any other BD batsman in this series. I hope he won't be a one-series bloomer, cause he has the potential and the ability to be a world class openner.

Shobha
January 14, 2008, 04:47 AM
I am speechless

me to.......................................someone please find words for me.
AND YOU LOT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ STOP PRAISING TAMIM UNLESS YOU WANT THE 'JINX' TREND TO REMAIN. YES HE DONE A GOOD JOB THIS SERIES. LEAVE IT AS THAT!:-|

cricket_king
January 14, 2008, 05:01 AM
me to.......................................someone please find words for me.
AND YOU LOT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ STOP PRAISING TAMIM UNLESS YOU WANT THE 'JINX' TREND TO REMAIN. YES HE DONE A GOOD JOB THIS SERIES. LEAVE IT AS THAT!:-|

Jinx minx boila lab nai. They're all gonna end up the same. Might as well praise them like hell before they hit a new low. GO TAMIM! WHAT A GANGSTA!

Ahmed_B
January 14, 2008, 08:25 AM
tamim is much much great batsman than any body in our team
Ouch! Another 'superstar'... thread?

Fazal
January 17, 2008, 04:41 PM
Tamim wakes up again

cricket_pagol
January 17, 2008, 04:46 PM
Tamim has a long way to go, but he is showing signs of improvement which others rarely show.

akabir77
January 17, 2008, 05:03 PM
I love the ha ha ha part. that gives away every thing u need to know about the thread opener...

oporajeyo_bangla
January 17, 2008, 08:08 PM
I think a problem with us fans is that we jump to conclusions too soon. We need consistency in the performance of our batsmen. Let Tamim perform well against South Africa and beyond and then we can hail him as the next big thing in Bangladesh cricket.