PDA

View Full Version : congrats to Sohel_NR

al Furqaan
January 14, 2008, 07:18 PM
Sohel_NR has uprooted AsifTheManRahman as BC's top poster, and that too in less than a year. don't know how long ATMR was the leader, but it was for several months if not a couple of years.

Looking forward to the first BC 20k poster...cheers, live long my friend!

btw, whats up with both of our top posters having the same rahmanian surname? must be some sort of conspiracy...:)

Miraz
January 14, 2008, 07:19 PM
Congrats Sohel.

Russell2k7
January 14, 2008, 07:22 PM
Amazing stuff from SNR.

al Furqaan
January 14, 2008, 07:22 PM
miraz bhai is not far from taking ATMR over either...i wonder how long Asif ruled BC???

cricket_king
January 14, 2008, 07:23 PM
Congrats Sohel bhai. 37 posts a day may get him to 100 grand. Looking forward to that.

Sohel
January 14, 2008, 07:24 PM
I was hoping that this thread will not be opened, but now that it has, thanks Asaad, Miraz and everyone else (hopefully not too many) to come ... :)

Most of my numbers, probably about 75%, come from one-liners in match threads and do not compare to the overall quality offered by ATMR and Miraz. One's own compulsions, in this case mine, are not very pleasant to look at ...

Anyway, I'm going back to Bagerhat today and since I live a different sort of life there, I expect both ATMR and Miraz to easily surpass the total. I won't be posting very often until the SA series Inshallah.

BanCricFan
January 14, 2008, 07:32 PM
Amazing stuff from SNR.

WHAT has he done now?

Congrats, once again, Sohel bhai! Your legendery prolific fingers on the keyboard would one day be associated with our future prolific legendery batsmen with bat in their hands...no, they wont be coming at you! :D

Bancan
January 14, 2008, 07:36 PM
Congrats again Sohel bhai

shujan
January 14, 2008, 07:43 PM
WOW! The strongest finger owner! Congrat!

Sovik
January 14, 2008, 07:44 PM
congrats sohel bhai.

sandpiper
January 14, 2008, 07:48 PM
congratulations to Sohail bhai :clap::clap::clap:

Tehsin
January 14, 2008, 08:19 PM
Dedication for BD and love for our cricket. Hope our batsmen have the consistency and quality that you two have. :)

rubel_18
January 14, 2008, 08:37 PM
Congrats Sohel NR bhai

Antora
January 14, 2008, 09:12 PM
Congrats once again SNR uncle,
wow 10k posts! i wonder who the next person will be to reach 10k!

One World
January 14, 2008, 09:16 PM
Congrats again, bro! Proud to have you here.

MarufH
January 14, 2008, 09:21 PM
congrats suhel bhai...

Russell2k7
January 14, 2008, 09:27 PM
Man only if our batsman averaged 37.

Niceman70
January 14, 2008, 10:01 PM
sohel_NR=Its Sohel Not Rahman

:-D:-D:-D

DJ Sahastra
January 14, 2008, 10:23 PM
Congrats to Sohel Non-Resident. :notworthy:

I must also remind BC posters that lost around 8000 posts when BC server went down. I requests admins to adjust my post-count appropriately. :smug:/:)

MarufH
January 14, 2008, 10:36 PM
A post about what kind of person Suhel bhai is...

Suhel bhai said: I cannot describe, or rather am too heartbroken and depressed to describe the death, destruction and crumpled lives around me. Only my work, meaning doing whatever I can to assist in the relief and reconstruction effort, drags me out of myself in the morning and keeps me going until I literally pass-out from exhaustion...

read more

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=568092&postcount=304

Rabz
January 15, 2008, 12:25 AM
Congrats Sohel bhai.
Your dedication and consistency is truely amazing.

Since i've bn a member of this forum( read last 3 years).. if im not mistaken, i think ATMR was the leading poster throughout the whole time.

Now we have a new leader.

(Miraz bhai is gearing up).

Btw, you say you going to Bagerhat. Glad to hear that. Its my nana-bari area.
Going for personal reason or work related?

Snowman
January 15, 2008, 12:54 AM
Congrats!:notworthy:

kalpurush
January 15, 2008, 01:12 AM
[বাংলা]সোহেল ভাই...জব্বর কেরামতি দেখাইলেন বাইসাব!...তয় ছামনে আরো দেখুম...অইডাভি জানি...মজাও পাইছি - হেইডাও হাচাকতা...:d
আরেকটা কতা...বাগেরহাট যাইতাছেন যান...তয় বেশি দিন ডুব মাইরা থাইকেন না...আপনারে কিন্ত মিছ করুম কিইয়াদিলাম...
[/বাংলা]

cricket_pagol
January 15, 2008, 02:18 AM
Congrats to Sohel bhai, I think he will be the first 20K poster at BC and Miraz bhai is likely to give him stiff competition! The quality of sohel bhai's post always impressed me.

Anher
January 15, 2008, 02:20 AM
Sohel Bhai Salams. Keep up your consistence good work.

Kabir
January 15, 2008, 10:56 AM
I see a ban coming soon. ATMR, in the hope of catching up with Sohel bhai, might just ban him for a few days.

Once he gets unleashed, Sohel bhai will once again go shooting everything/everyone...

Then ATMR will ban him again...to catch up...

and the cycle will continue...

Mama'r haat e button ase...tip dilei Sohel bhai er khela shesh!

Ps. ATMR has been absent from this thread so far...I see dhuwa coming out from his ears!

Tigers_eye
January 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
congrats!! Sohel Bhai.

Kabir bhaia,
I just got the news ATMR'r bashatey current nai. load sheding!! However, he is still trying to press the button very hard.

Let it go 'my man'!!

DJ Sahastra
January 15, 2008, 11:54 AM

I must also remind BC posters that i lost around 8000 posts when BC server went down. I requests admins to adjust my post-count appropriately. :smug:/:)

Admins/Mods, Please note :smug:

al Furqaan
January 15, 2008, 11:55 AM
lol DJ, nice try.

Bengaliprince176
January 15, 2008, 05:24 PM
WHAT has he done now?
Congrats, once again, Sohel bhai! Your legendery prolific fingers on the keyboard would one day be associated with our future prolific legendery batsmen with bat in their hands...no, they wont be coming at you! :D

u mean what hasnt he done?? lol Sohel bhaiyaar has done it all!! congrats my friend!

Rumz_01
January 16, 2008, 01:43 PM
Congratz Bhaiyyah! Awesome Quality stuffz!!! Wohoo!

Fazal
January 16, 2008, 02:20 PM
No congrats to Sohel_NR.

Sohel_NR amake dhoka desey. Promised me free Hagir Biriani...but when I was in Dhaka.... Sohel_NR la patta.

Kabir
January 16, 2008, 02:28 PM
"Beder chele Sohel amay kotha diyeche...
hajir biryani bole Sohel phaki diyeche..."

Tigers_eye
January 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
No congrats to Sohel_NR.

Sohel_NR amake dhoka desey. Promised me free Hagir Biriani...but when I was in Dhaka.... Sohel_NR la patta.
We need to hear the whole story. Not just the tidbits. Sohel bhai defend the accusation. nai ley kintu khobor asey. starting to count 1, 2, 3, 4......

DJ Sahastra
January 16, 2008, 02:42 PM
No congrats to Sohel_NR.

Come on Fazal Mamu, you disappoint me.

Sohel Non-Resident was never La Patta. You only didn't look for him at the right place. Did you check BD Cricket Forum? /:)

Miraz
January 16, 2008, 02:55 PM
No congrats to Sohel_NR.

Welcome back Fazal. How was your Dhaka trip? Any news to celebrate ? :)

sadi
January 16, 2008, 02:57 PM
Welcome back Fazal.

Omio
January 16, 2008, 03:55 PM
congrates Sohel vai,
10 mon misti chai.. ektao kom na,

RazabQ
January 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
... Promised me free Hagir Biriani...when I was in Dhaka.... Dunno about you Fazal but I prefer Haji ([বাংলা]হাজি[/বাংলা]) Biryani to the [বাংলা]হাগি[/বাংলা] variety :):lol:

AsifTheManRahman
January 16, 2008, 05:39 PM
Am I the only one to have marked down the historic moment?

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=609390&postcount=28

reyme
January 16, 2008, 07:59 PM
Sohel (What does NR means) showed the true color of a real batsman. Accumulated 10,000 posts in one year as if he was batting like a 20-20 match, yet showed great patience to stay on the middle (BC that is) to score a patience 10,000 posts and still NOT out.

Haire, only if Habla would have learned something from this great achievwment. 30 ta run kortei habla mamar jan shesh, 3000 korte career-i shesh.

Now Mr Sohel, only if Bangla Cricket would have paid you $100 for each post of yours! Imagine!

DJ Sahastra
January 16, 2008, 08:27 PM
Sohel (What does NR means) showed the true color of a real batsman. Accumulated 10,000 posts in one year as if he was batting like a 20-20 match, yet showed great patience to stay on the middle (BC that is) to score a patience 10,000 posts and still NOT out.

Haire, only if Habla would have learned something from this great achievwment. 30 ta run kortei habla mamar jan shesh, 3000 korte career-i shesh.

Now Mr Sohel, only if Bangla Cricket would have paid you $100 for each post of yours! Imagine!

NR -> Non-Resident as in

NRB -> Non-Resident Bangladeshi
NRI -> Non-Resident Indian
NRE -> Non-Resident Earthlings (used for us Martians).

Sohel gets his NR tag from being Non-Resident anywhere else except on this board. Ask Fazal Mamu who searched for him all over Dhaka for his Haji'r Biryani.

al Furqaan
January 16, 2008, 08:30 PM
sohel's last name is rahman...so perhaps the N is a middle initial...just taking a guess.

Rifat
January 16, 2008, 10:23 PM
since we are playing heck of a lot of matches this year, i predict Sohel NR will reach his quota of 20,000 posts in mid-august :)

Beamer
January 16, 2008, 11:30 PM
I congratulated him on the match thread when he reached the landmark. He was polite and humble as usual. Congratulate him once again on this momentous occasion.

cricketboy
January 16, 2008, 11:42 PM
Congrats Sohel Bhai. :up::bravo::great::joy::fanflag:

Kabir
January 17, 2008, 10:14 AM
NR -> Non-Resident as in

NRB -> Non-Resident Bangladeshi
NRI -> Non-Resident Indian
NRE -> Non-Resident Earthlings (used for us Martians).

Sohel gets his NR tag from being Non-Resident anywhere else except on this board. Ask Fazal Mamu who searched for him all over Dhaka for his Haji'r Biryani.

It's actually Sohel N Rahman.

Always wondered what N stands for. My top 3 picks are:

1. Nonsu
2. Nikamma
3. Naughty

Kidding :)

Miraz
January 17, 2008, 10:34 AM
Sohel NR = Sohel Nadim Rahman (not sure about the spelling of Nadim) :)

Kabir
January 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
Sohel bhai amare paile dabranir upor rakhbe.

DJ Sahastra
January 17, 2008, 11:04 AM

You guys are just making it up.

Shame on you. :-|

Fazal
January 17, 2008, 11:30 AM
You guys are just making it up.

Shame on you. :-|

Pagla Baba
Everyone is making fun of your ignorance. Here is the truth. "NR" stand for "Not Rated". Why? Because Sohel's life is like "Not Rated" movie.

Kabir
January 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
Pagla Baba
Everyone is making fun of your ignorance. Here is the truth. "NR" stand for "Not Rated". Why? Because Sohel's life is like "Not Rated" movie.

Mamu hajir biryani na khaite pere Sohel bhai er upor chorao hoise...
Haath thakte mukhe ki? Ajke hata hati na hoile khelum na kintu!!!

abdulw11
January 17, 2008, 12:58 PM
Am I the only one to have marked down the historic moment?

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=609390&postcount=28

So that's what you meant. I was wondering...

Congrats Sohel_NR. A fine innings indeed. I hope you stay at the crease for many years to come.

israr
January 17, 2008, 04:21 PM
Oh man, I guess I came a bit too late to congratulate Sohel bhai:(.

Big Big Big time congrats!!!!!:big_hug: Please keep on continuing with your electrifying posts, cause BC seems incomplete without you and a few others:).................
Thanks so much for making BC such a live-ly:D place
Once again, from my side :big_hug::big_hug::big_hug:!!!!!

Sohel
January 18, 2008, 12:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words and sentiments ... :)

Fazal,

I hardly spend regular time in Dhaka anymore, save lobbiying and raising money for the reconstruction effort, and watching BD cricket with my family. Hence, I haven't been available for BC get togethers in Dhaka. Sincere apologies to you and Ammar in partcular. I should be more available in a few months Inshallah.

Anyway, Hajir Biriyani isn't going anywhere and neither am I, hear me GOD, so please contact me directly next time for that and many other treats ... :)

Good to have you back in here in BC.

Peace, Sohel.

PS: NR = Nadeem Rahman.

Navarene
January 18, 2008, 08:48 AM
Better late than never....congratulation Sohel :)

Rizvi
January 18, 2008, 10:15 AM

I must also remind BC posters that lost around 8000 posts when BC server went down. I requests admins to adjust my post-count appropriately. :smug:/:)

Even if all 8,000 posts are added to your count...i think you are still trailing by a few!!! ;);)

Thanks for your dedications Sohel Bhai!!!

lamisa
January 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
:up::bravo::great::joy::clap:congratz sohel bhai!!!!1

Miraz
January 18, 2008, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Miraz

PS: NR = Nadeem Rahman.

Was wrong about the spelling of Nadeem. :)