PDA

View Full Version : What happens if any player signs with the ICL

brockley
January 18, 2008, 08:29 PM
Will they be banned by the BCB thats what every other board other than ireland is doing.

bdchamp20
January 19, 2008, 09:25 AM
Will they be banned by the BCB thats what every other board other than ireland is doing.
thats very likely as Indian board will pressurise the BCB if they dont ban the player joining the ICL. and if BCB ignore BCCI that can be dangerous for Bangladesh cricket at this stage.

brockley
January 19, 2008, 08:41 PM
I think rafique wil join eventually.Maybe when he gets 100 test wkts,if the selectors don't pick him he will go anyway.Dunno why the selectors have dumped him.

abu2abu
January 21, 2008, 11:46 AM
I think rafique wil join eventually.Maybe when he gets 100 test wkts,if the selectors don't pick him he will go anyway.Dunno why the selectors have dumped him.

He has to be invited first! This is a non-issue because (as far as we know) no BD player has been approached. I think it would be quite a compliment if they were!

MarufH
January 21, 2008, 11:50 AM
we say congrats.... I mean hey.... why do we all have to follow Indian Cricket Board.

Rabz
January 27, 2008, 08:20 AM
we say congrats.... I mean hey.... why do we all have to follow Indian Cricket Board.

Because they are of the money, and we are of the need of it.:-D
Any slice of a billion dollar would do it.

lamisa
January 27, 2008, 10:50 AM
oh not again!!!:rolleyes: