PDA

View Full Version : Khaled Mahmud.

Shafi
October 23, 2003, 08:01 AM
Hi guys...
It's been long since u hear me last..:(
Because I've been through bad days...First my AGP card was gone and the next my broadband provider left...:(

So I can't be regular here as before for a few weeks.. :(

I enjoyed todays match (3rd day) and I enjoyed Sujon's captaincy...except for taking himself to bowl just after tea...:P

So my suggestion is to place Sujon in the team as the 12th man ...that's how he can stay in the field and act as the unofficial captain ... :P and give useful tips to the captain...

Thank You
Shafi

Kalbaisakhi
October 23, 2003, 11:26 AM
Welcome shafi bro.In this forum again.

Hey u ask for change in captaincy but whom u prefer for this job.and Who replace for Sujon/

:lol::lol::lol:

pagol-chagol
October 23, 2003, 05:44 PM
Please make him the best 12th man in the history of cricket. He can guide while fielding and bowling. :lol:

Everybody knows he will be the head of the future Bangladeshi Cricket Think-tank. He will be tha MAN soon after he retires. No one would want to piss him off now. Even Dav. His future salary could depend on that. :lol:

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by pagol-chagol]

billah
October 23, 2003, 06:07 PM
Here's my vote for your 12th man idea.

Kalbaisakhi
October 24, 2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by pagol-chagol
Please make him the best 12th man in the history of cricket. He can guide while fielding and bowling. :lol:

Everybody knows he will be the head of the future Bangladeshi Cricket Think-tank. He will be tha MAN soon after he retires. No one would want to piss him off now. Even Dav. His future salary could depend on that. :lol:

[Edited on 23-10-2003 by pagol-chagol]

I think There is another Topic like this Edited by Shafi.

So plzzz dont make duplicate.

:lol::lol::lol:

chinaman
October 24, 2003, 08:14 AM
I merged the threads for your convenience.