PDA

View Full Version : Here is the prediction for bangladesh national team

Nirjhar
January 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
We all saw how good bangladesh performed during watmore. But not anymore. May be they will perform good during near the end of the current coaches contract. But again after this coach leaves they will perform bad. and this is how it will always be. so bd team will always be a underdog. So never get your hopes high for the bd team.

Shobha
January 21, 2008, 05:31 PM
We all saw how good bangladesh performed during watmore. But not anymore. May be they will perform good during near the end of the current coaches contract. But again after this coach leaves they will perform bad. and this is how it will always be. so bd team will always be a underdog. So never get your hopes high for the bd team.

mate u didnt need to open a new thread just for this useless piece of advice/:)
anywayz yeah whatmore did leave his legacy but it's still early days to judge siddons. give him a bit of time and see where he takes us.

Antora
January 21, 2008, 05:40 PM
/:):lol:We all saw how good bangladesh performed during watmore. But not anymore. May be they will perform good during near the end of the current coaches contract. But again after this coach leaves they will perform bad. and this is how it will always be. so bd team will always be a underdog. So never get your hopes high for the bd team.

cricket_king
January 21, 2008, 07:45 PM

Hahaha Wooohooo! Well done mate. Scream those words out! Keep up the good work buddy :-D :lol:

Sylhet
January 21, 2008, 08:15 PM
Alshariar Rokon
Javed Omar
Mehrab Hoassain Sr
Mehrab jr
Shahriar Nafees
Nafees Iqbal
Tamim Iqbal
Junaed Siddique
Ashraful
Aftab
Tushar Imran
Rajin Saleh
Alok Kapali
Anwar Hossain
Habibul Bashar
Akram Khan
Naimur Rahman
Aminul Islam
Majharul Hoq
Khaled mashud
khaled mahmud
Mohd rafique
Rafiqul Islam
Faisal Hossain
Ehsanul Hoq
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mushfiqur Rahman
Farhad reza
Sakib Al hasan
Tarek Aziz
Nazmul Hossain
Abdur Razzak
Masrafe
Shahdat
Talha
Syed Rasel
Manju
Rana
Sajed
Tapash
Enamul Junior
Enamul senior
Selim
Alamgir Kabir
Anawarul Islam
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mohd Sharif

The above is a short list of players who represented Bangladesh since 2001. Accept my apology as there are many names missing. The purpose was to show consistency in our selection process. Now, do you see why we are loosing so consistently. We will always have the same old excuse of lack of experience.

I hope Siddons changes this system of hire and fire. Give the players sometime. Not many had the chance to retire.

zainab
January 21, 2008, 10:49 PM
Siddons has mentioned that he wants a group of players to stay together for a while, no chopping and changing for him. I think what he is trying to do is to follow the Aussies method. Those who stay in the team work harder, produce results to remain in the team, those on the sidelines have to fight for a place in the national team. No more free rides. This is the way it should be. I am pretty sure that we will see improvement and consistency in 6 months,

lamisa
January 22, 2008, 11:15 AM
come on!dont try 2 demote our spirit!

BD-Shardul
January 22, 2008, 11:31 AM
Nirjhor ভাইয়া/আপু, আপনি কি রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুরের ‘নির্ঝরের স্বপ্নভঙ্গ’ কবিতাটি পড়েছেন? যদি পড়তেন, তাহলে এর চেয়ে ভাল Prediction করতেন।

:-D

Shobha
January 22, 2008, 05:13 PM
This has got absoulutely nothing to do with this thread but i thought i should just say that it is now 10.10pm tuesday 22nd janury 2008 and i'm highly spirited
WHY? check out the signature

Antora
January 22, 2008, 05:17 PM
This has got absoulutely nothing to do with this thread but i thought i should just say that it is now 10.10pm tuesday 22nd janury 2008 and i'm highly spirited

Have you had too much coke to drink? or too much sugar? lol
well its 9:17 am Wednesday 23rd here :)

Rifat
January 22, 2008, 08:47 PM
come on!dont try 2 demote our spirit!

well, sometimes, the best thing is no matter how emotional we are, it is highly unadvisable to skip work, family and studies to follow bangladesh cricket, about 60-70% of the time the team fails, maybe there's a certain mercy in my calculation.

when we are on vacation, feel free to cheer and hope for the best, after all i am still optimistic,

WE ARE DESTINED FOR GREATNESS :fanflag:

tiger_army
January 23, 2008, 06:52 AM
stop making predictions........

Ajfar
January 23, 2008, 02:25 PM
stop making predictions........

sobai mone hoi kaja baba hoia gechee..

jahidus200
January 23, 2008, 02:43 PM
this is great coach for bangladesh . and this is useless thread delete this thread

reyme
January 23, 2008, 08:29 PM
jahidus useless thread e tahole lekhar ki dorkar chilo?

zainab
January 24, 2008, 03:41 PM
Please! no more predictions for this team. We onky have to hope that they play much better, they may surprise everyone.

rah
January 24, 2008, 03:44 PM

lol dur dur dur ahhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna cry now bro 5-1.................lol dis a cricket forum ma bad:P