PDA

View Full Version : BD-Pak-Ind Tri Series 2008 - What is the Schedule

ralph567
February 2, 2008, 09:42 PM
Can someone please let me know the detailed tri series schedule. I am really looking forward to these matches.

lamisa
February 3, 2008, 10:38 AM
athough hoy naki oita kotha.bcci time dite pare naki jani na.

bdchamp20
February 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
I am also confused the three teams(Ban,Ind,Pak) are all playing matches this summer but when is the tri-series scheduled

Rabz
February 3, 2008, 12:57 PM
Tri series? who? when? where?

AsifTheManRahman
February 3, 2008, 01:00 PM
Well we could still invite someone else if India can't make it. No point in canceling a tour just because one of the three teams involved couldn't show up. There are other teams that play cricket too.

al Furqaan
February 3, 2008, 01:03 PM
Well we could still invite someone else if India can't make it. No point in canceling a tour just because one of the three teams involved couldn't show up. There are other teams that play cricket too.

exactly, if the BCCI has better things to do, so do we.

Rabz
February 3, 2008, 01:16 PM

exactly, if the BCCI has better things to do, so do we.

Yes, we do.
But everytime there is a tri-series in Bangladesh NOT involving india,
Nimbus would cut US$1.2 Million out of the US$ 60 Million.

mshakir56
February 3, 2008, 01:19 PM
Lets play a series against Zimbabwe to see whether we have improved over the last year or so. The current Zimbabwe squad has improved immensly and have recently defeated Australia and West Indies. I think they will give us a run for our money. Lets invite them here, when we are free.

al Furqaan
February 3, 2008, 01:25 PM
Lets play a series against Zimbabwe to see whether we have improved over the last year or so. The current Zimbabwe squad has improved immensly and have recently defeated Australia and West Indies. I think they will give us a run for our money. Lets invite them here, when we are free.

i second the idea...so that we can prove that the zimbos are still not on our level.

not much faith in our batsmen, but i think ash would come through this time, and of course SN would hit 2 centuries in 5 games.

our bowlers would kill them.

AsifTheManRahman
February 3, 2008, 01:27 PM

I think we should play teams like Zimbabwe, Kenya and Ireland at least a couple of times a year, so that we can keep up the winning habit (sure, we might lose one or two out of ten to Zimbabwe). Not that we won't be winning against sides in the top 8.