PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast issue Ban vs SA 2008

tanim3960
February 4, 2008, 08:39 PM
i saw on the neo sports website that neo will broadcast the 2nd test match between Ban vs SA. any idea who will do the 1st test? here is the link
http://www.neosports.tv/main.asp

kalpurush
February 4, 2008, 09:27 PM
i saw on the neo sports website that neo will broadcast the 2nd test match between Ban vs SA. any idea who will do the 1st test? here is the link
Welcome to BC, Tanim.:)
willow tv might stream...not yet confirm though.

Murad
February 4, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ten Sports channel will broadcast all the matches live in the Subcontinent.

al Furqaan
February 4, 2008, 11:48 PM
those who prefer should send repeated emails to willow and any other networks to stream. remember to remain polite and professional. and don't be afraid to spam them 3-4 times per day with the same copy/paste email.

personally, i think acricket.com will show the matches on sopcast. their quality is actually just as good as what willow provided last series- better in fact - and they are free.

al-Sagar
February 5, 2008, 12:23 AM
i will be in the stadium for all the matches in MIRPUR STADIUM which is a 5-8 min wlk from my home. which the 1st test and the 2nd and 3rd odi.

and i hope BTV and some other channel provided by our cable operators will show the chittagong test and odi.

so not concerned about it

Ajfar
February 5, 2008, 12:36 AM
i will be in the stadium for all the matches in MIRPUR STADIUM which is a 5-8 min wlk from my home. which the 1st test and the 2nd and 3rd odi.

and i hope BTV and some other channel provided by our cable operators will show the chittagong test and odi.

damn lucky...u..i'm sooo jealouss...

Dhakablues
February 5, 2008, 01:26 AM
Well willow did start to stream the NZ-BD series up to the point they realized that BD team is not even going to give them the break-even revenue, so they quit the test series. I am not sure whether they will stream the SA series or not. I certainly hope that someone does.

Antora
February 5, 2008, 02:16 AM

You don't know how jelous i am:waiting: lol

well in Australia if you have foxtell satanda sports will show it :D

al-Sagar
February 5, 2008, 02:27 AM
so far i havent missed any match at MIRPUR STADIUM.

the zimbabwe ODI's ....

the INDIA ODI's and TEST.

and hoping to keep that record up

cricket_king
February 5, 2008, 04:52 AM
You don't know how jelous i am:waiting: lol

well in Australia if you have foxtell satanda sports will show it :D

Foxtel will show it? Are you sure? I haven't seen any ads for it...

Sohel
February 5, 2008, 05:01 AM
Well, one of the best things about living in Bangladesh is never having to worry about such "broadcast issues" ... MUHAHA! ... [;)]

mshakir56
February 5, 2008, 05:40 AM
Will the matches be available on Dish Network !

lamisa
February 5, 2008, 10:42 AM
btv 4 sure!

kalpurush
February 5, 2008, 12:11 PM
Well, one of the best things about living in Bangladesh is never having to worry about such "broadcast issues" ... MUHAHA! ... [;)]
[বাংলা]চন্দন পালংকে শুয়ে...
একা একা খেলা দেখে
আমাদের সোহেল ভাই রে,
কম্পিউটারে চ্যাট করে
বাংলা ক্রিকেট ফোরাম-এ
সাথে ঝাল মুড়ি, ডাল পুরি
আর, গরম চা দিয়ে
ভাগ্য একেই বলে...
তাইতো সে হাসছে
দাত কিলিয়ে
মুহাহা করে!:lol:[/বাংলা]

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2008, 01:48 PM
একা একা খেলা দেখে
আমাদের সোহেল ভাই রে,
কম্পিউটারে চ্যাট করে
বাংলা ক্রিকেট ফোরাম-এ
সাথে ঝাল মুড়ি, ডাল পুরি
আর, গরম চা দিয়ে
ভাগ্য একেই বলে...
তাইতো সে হাসছে
দাত কিলিয়ে
:up:

Muhaha bondho kortey Rab'er dabrani lagbey naki? Bolen to... call kori. Amra mori ar uni hasey ar kata gaye nun chitai.

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2008, 01:48 PM
Thank you tipu bhai. shomoi moto kajey dilai holo.

Rumz_01
February 5, 2008, 01:49 PM
when does bangladesh not have broadcasting issues...:(
i take it, its defo not on Sky Sports Channels...dam!

Rabz
February 5, 2008, 02:04 PM

একা একা খেলা দেখে
আমাদের সোহেল ভাই রে,
কম্পিউটারে চ্যাট করে
বাংলা ক্রিকেট ফোরাম-এ
সাথে ঝাল মুড়ি, ডাল পুরি
আর, গরম চা দিয়ে
ভাগ্য একেই বলে...
তাইতো সে হাসছে
দাত কিলিয়ে

http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/2004/March/25/Pics/15B%20Dr.Evil.jpg

Let me join you Sohel bhai,

Muhaha uhahaha muhaha:lol::lol::lol:

Sovik
February 5, 2008, 02:30 PM
which channel will broadcast this series in UK?

kalpurush
February 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
Let me join you Sohel bhai,

Muhaha uhahaha muhaha:lol::lol::lol:
[বাংলা]সিডনী, আপনার হাসিটা বেশ সুন্দর.!!!;):D
[/বাংলা]

Antora
February 6, 2008, 12:48 AM
Foxtel will show it? Are you sure? I haven't seen any ads for it...

oh :-| well the foxtell dude said it will show..........

cricket_king
February 6, 2008, 03:35 AM
oh :-| well the foxtell dude said it will show..........

God I hope you're right...

Antora
February 7, 2008, 12:46 AM
God I hope you're right...

I hope i'm right too:-|:-|:-|

Game On
February 7, 2008, 12:55 AM
I live in Bangladesh . So , I don't have to worry ;

May go to the stadium to watch it ;

abu2abu
February 7, 2008, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know who will be broadcasting it in the UK?

Probably not ATN Bangla....

zainab
February 7, 2008, 04:01 PM
My local cricket channel in ontario will not be televising these matches also. They say that they may show highlights, but this is after the fact.

Tigers_eye
February 7, 2008, 04:03 PM
We may all have to patiently wait for the print media to get the results. This just sucks. Even I can't find any illegal streaming sources.

zahid
February 7, 2008, 06:10 PM
Amaro jey bhai hashtey ichchey korchey :)

Murad
February 7, 2008, 06:15 PM
Don't worry guys..

Nimbus will broadcast the SA series through their own channel, Ten Sports.

SO we will not have any problem in getting streams..

Sovik
February 7, 2008, 08:16 PM
Don't worry guys..

sopcast will be our only option

MohammedC
February 7, 2008, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know who will be broadcasting it in the UK?

Probably not ATN Bangla....

I dont think sky will broadcast and ATN bangla UK makes me :sick:

MohammedC
February 7, 2008, 09:47 PM
Don't worry guys..

Murad, I thought Nimbus own NEO Sports. Correct me if I am wrong.

mshakir56
February 8, 2008, 12:13 AM
Murad, I thought Nimbus own NEO Sports. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are right, Nimbus - Neo Sports ! Ten Sports is a different organization.

bossman111
February 8, 2008, 05:46 PM
Australian viewers:

http://au.setanta.com/portal/printfriendly/tvschedule?open&channel=setantasportsau&dateadjust=13

The series is on Setanta Sports.

To order, you must have Foxtel or Austar and contact Setanta direct:
http://au.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/page?open&systemtitle=ozsubscribe

Antora
February 9, 2008, 12:10 AM
Australian viewers:

http://au.setanta.com/portal/printfriendly/tvschedule?open&channel=setantasportsau&dateadjust=13

The series is on Setanta Sports.

To order, you must have Foxtel or Austar and contact Setanta direct:
http://au.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/page?open&systemtitle=ozsubscribe

so satanta sports is showing it!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdchamp20
February 16, 2008, 06:20 AM
So any tv channel showing any of the matches in UK?

shaad
February 16, 2008, 07:53 AM
We may all have to patiently wait for the print media to get the results. This just sucks. Even I can't find any illegal streaming sources.

Mijan, tumi-to fraud-traud investigate koro. Aren't you professionally bound not to watch illegal streams? Just kidding.

Ekta audio stream peleo hoto.

cric crazy
February 16, 2008, 11:57 AM
guys this website (http://www.action8cricket.com/cricket_news-upcoming_bangladesh_vs_south_africa_test_series-1270.htm) are going to show the test series, but there is no link for registration and no demo to see how good the quality will be!

Ajfar
February 16, 2008, 01:14 PM
those of u who hav dish network...check out channel 576 Z sports..i think they just joined Dish Network..soo they advertising for a week or 2 maybe...i wonder if they will telecast Bd vs. SA..i'll call em up n find outt...

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2008, 02:13 PM
Mijan, tumi-to fraud-traud investigate koro. Aren't you professionally bound not to watch illegal streams? Just kidding.

Ekta audio stream peleo hoto.
Shaad bhai,
Oitai tho kotha. If I can't find illegal steaming (professional in finding crooks) how can others find? :D

Tupun
February 16, 2008, 07:28 PM
Justdhoni.com has a link up to buy BAN vs SA matches

Gowza
February 16, 2008, 08:19 PM
so satanta sports is showing it!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm still skeptical because they were meant to show the NZ tour and didn't, then they were going to show the U-19 world cup and even had it on it's tv guide but now it's no longer on the tv guide. the 1st test is still in the tv guide so hopefully they won't change it.

tanim3960
February 16, 2008, 08:30 PM
watch it here. i am sure they will broadcast SA vs Ban here for free. right now they are showing commonwealth cricket and eng vs nz.
http://www.cricketlivelinks.com/

mshakir56
February 17, 2008, 12:42 PM
Everybody is after the India matches. Now who is gono show our matches?

kalpurush
February 17, 2008, 02:11 PM
Willow TV might show it. I wrote a letter to them few days ago and got this reply:

Dear Haque,

Thank you for writing in.

We are making our sincere efforts to acquire worldwide rights for forth coming South Africa tour of Bangladesh series. We shall have more details posted on our website as soon we get more information on the same. Please keep visiting our website time-to-time for latest updates.

Best regards,

Willow TV Support.
support@willow.tv (support@willow.tv) <SCRIPT>document.getElementById("MsgContainer").innerHTML='\x3cdiv\x3eDear Haque, \x3c\x2fdiv\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3e\u00a0\x3c\x2fdi v\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3eThank you for writing in. \x3c\x2fdiv\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3e\u00a0\x3c\x2fdi v\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3eWe are making our sincere efforts to acquire worldwide rights for forth coming South Africa tour of Bangladesh series. We shall have more details posted on our website as soon we get more information on the same. Please keep visiting our website time-to-time for latest updates. \x3cbr\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cbr\x3e\u00a0\x3c\x2fdiv\x3e\ x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3e\x3cspan class\x3d\x22EC_gmail_quote\x22\x3eOn 2\x2f15\x2f08, \x3cb class\x3d\x22EC_gmail_sendername\x22\x3eobayed haque\x3c\x2fb\x3e \x26lt\x3b\x3ca href\x3d\x22mailto\x3aobayedh\x40hotmail.com\x22\x 3eobayedh\x40hotmail.com\x3c\x2fa\x3e\x26gt\x3b wrote\x3a\x3c\x2fspan\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cblockquote class\x3d\x22EC_gmail_quote\x22 style\x3d\x22padding-left\x3a1ex\x3bborder-left\x3a\x23ccc 1px solid\x22\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3cdiv\x3eHello and good day Sir\x2fMadam. Please accept my gratitude for streaming Bangladesh vs New Zeland ODI matches live. I hope Willow TV will stream Bangladesh vs South Africa series this time too.\x3cbr\x3eWillow TV has a very good reputation in our community and it will continue in the future as well, I believe.\x3cbr\x3e\x0d\x0a\u00a0\x3cbr\x3eThanks kindly, again.\x3cbr\x3e\u00a0\x3cbr\x3eSincerely,\x3cbr\x 3e\x3cspan class\x3dEC_sg\x3e\u00a0\x3cbr\x3eObayed Haque\x3cbr\x3e\x3cbr\x3e\x0d\x0a\x3chr\x3e\x0d\x0 a\x3ca target\x3d\x22_blank\x22\x3e\x3c\x2fa\x3e\x3c\x2fs pan\x3e\x3c\x2fdiv\x3e\x3c\x2fblockquote\x3e\x3c\x 2fdiv\x3e\x3cbr\x3e\x3cbr clear\x3dall\x3e\x3cbr\x3e-- \x3cbr\x3eBest regards,\x3cbr\x3e\x3cbr\x3eWillow TV Support.\x3cbr\x3e\x3ca href\x3d\x22mailto\x3asupport\x40willow.tv\x22\x3e support\x40willow.tv\x3c\x2fa\x3e \x0d\x0a';</SCRIPT>

bdchamp20
February 17, 2008, 05:27 PM
So still no tv channel confirmation of showing any of the matches in UK?

bossman111
February 18, 2008, 01:51 AM
Gowza

I think you'll find Setanta reliable this time around, they have a iron clad agreement with Nimbus, who are producing the feed.

I believe Fox Sports hold the rights to cricket in NZ and ICC events (inc U19 WC) which is why they are more dubious on that front.

rubel_18
February 18, 2008, 05:14 AM
They are gonna stream it on a website where u hav to pay $14.99 for 2 tests and 3 odis, just PM me for the website.

SMHasan
February 18, 2008, 11:45 AM
Still no news for the UK viewers. That's a sad news indeed.

I wonder what these Bangla channels are doing here? Making money from the phone calls of the viewers?

If they want they can come forward and show this series as there are lack of competition to get the telecast rights.

We have 4 dedicated bangla channels here in the UK, but it's obvious that they are lacking in commitment for the country.

bdchamp20
February 18, 2008, 02:47 PM
exactly Hasan bhai, when I came to London and saw the Bangla channels: Bangla TV, Channel S, ATN Bangla UK all they were showing was imams sitting in chairs and discussing the stupidest stuff and charged 1 pound for a minute! They dont care about what the people want to see they just want ways to make the biggest and easiest profits possible

Nafi
February 18, 2008, 02:57 PM
exactly Hasan bhai, when I came to London and saw the Bangla channels: Bangla TV, Channel S, ATN Bangla UK all they were showing was imams sitting in chairs and discussing the stupidest stuff and charged 1 pound for a minute! They dont care about what the people want to see they just want ways to make the biggest and easiest profits possible

sadly ... true

Yameen
February 19, 2008, 04:18 PM
still no news about whos gonna broadcast in the UK?

Shobha
February 19, 2008, 04:47 PM

i dont think anyone's broadcasting in the uk.

germany
February 20, 2008, 02:26 PM
so which channel is showing the Tests in europe or UK?

Nasif
February 20, 2008, 03:31 PM
so which channel is showing the Tests in europe or UK?

If you are lucky that channel will be called "sopcast" channel

al Furqaan
February 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
Still no news for the UK viewers. That's a sad news indeed.

I wonder what these Bangla channels are doing here? Making money from the phone calls of the viewers?

If they want they can come forward and show this series as there are lack of competition to get the telecast rights.

We have 4 dedicated bangla channels here in the UK, but it's obvious that they are lacking in commitment for the country.

bangla channels are nothing but bhanga records that keep yapping about our domestic politics. as if we don't know or have trouble making up opinions as it is.

why not devote a measly 6 hours a day for just 5 days to broadcast a Test match? do something new for once...sometimes its little wonder why Kissinger refered to us as the "international basket case". we don't even know how to help ourselves.

Omio
February 20, 2008, 05:06 PM
I just bought it frm justdhoni,
dnt know abt their service.
Hope i will get buffer free streaming.

Tigers_eye
February 20, 2008, 05:08 PM
I just bought it frm justdhoni,
dnt know abt their service.
Hope i will get buffer free streaming.
ki sabaan'r upor astha ato taratari choiley gasey? Bhitur dim.

Omio
February 20, 2008, 05:10 PM
ki sabaan'r upor astha ato taratari choiley gasey? Bhitur dim.
saban majhe majhe off hoye jai, non stop khela dekhte chai. 2 weeks holiday nisi khelar jonno.

kalpurush
February 20, 2008, 10:26 PM
saban majhe majhe off hoye jai, non stop khela dekhte chai. 2 weeks holiday nisi khelar jonno.
Omio...upner basay chole asbo naki? khichuri-dim, er khela dekha!;)

uvaskaves
February 21, 2008, 12:24 AM
boxtvasia.com for $7.50

Nabil-Jpn
February 21, 2008, 12:53 AM
Dear All
If you know any link (pay/free) for BD vs SA, please please PM me.

BOxasia not active!!!!

May Allah bless us

Electrequiem
February 21, 2008, 02:09 AM
For everyone aspiring to watch the match, relax. A link or two (or three...) will show up during the match :D.

Omio
February 21, 2008, 05:03 AM
Omio...upner basay chole asbo naki? khichuri-dim, er khela dekha!;)
obossoy asben jonab.

Roni_uk
February 21, 2008, 08:31 AM

no one is. Don't blame on them as
1. its in the middle of the week night.
2. not many britsh bengalis care about crickets.
3. Bd performance has been so poor that no one would want to sponsor this

In other words, this is not good value for money.

If you disagree, then here you go.. a perfect business idea. Open a 'Cricket Channel' which will broadcast all BD matches plus more. Interested?

bdchamp20
February 21, 2008, 08:35 AM
no one is. Don't blame on them as
1. its in the middle of the week night.
2. not many britsh bengalis care about crickets.
3. Bd performance has been so poor that no one would want to sponsor this

In other words, this is not good value for money.

If you disagree, then here you go.. a perfect business idea. Open a 'Cricket Channel' which will broadcast all BD matches plus more. Interested?
true...and good idea, i would but ki kormu mia pocket to khali

Rabz
February 21, 2008, 09:54 AM
are bhaiyera, you guys are all in overseas and wondering where to watch the game...

but im in Bangladesh and i have no idea which channel is going to telecast?

This is also my first home series since i came back and i dont know which channel got the rights for bangladesh...

Espn?Star sports? star cricket? sab? ten sports?

anyone????

Sohel
February 21, 2008, 10:08 AM
are bhaiyera, you guys are all in overseas and wondering where to watch the game...

This is also my first home series since i came back and i dont know which channel got the rights for bangladesh...

anyone????

Funny you say that as I was wondering the same. I guess we'll have to wait until the morning papers.

mshakir56
February 21, 2008, 10:11 AM

anyone????

Isn't BTV supposed to broadcast the matches in Bangladesh?

mshakir56
February 21, 2008, 10:33 AM
Funny you say that as I was wondering the same. I guess we'll have to wait until the morning papers.

shouldn't BCB make some arrangements ahead of the games and let the fans know who is broadcasting what and where ! Don't they have sort of responsibilites. Or all they care about is getting a paycheck at the end of the week !

Sohel
February 21, 2008, 10:35 AM
shouldn't BCB make some arrangements ahead of the games and let the fans know who is broadcasting what and where ! Don't they have sort of responsibilites. Or all they care about is getting a paycheck at the end of the week !

The key word here is 'should'. Sadly, that word has very little to do with its twin - 'would' - when it comes to BCB ... :sigh:

Rifat_02
February 21, 2008, 10:44 AM

anyone????

Most Probably Neo Sports is going to broadcast it. They have our TV rights and showed the India series. BTV might show it too.

rash
February 21, 2008, 10:45 AM
I am so pissed at these UK bangla channels. The least I could do was write an email to ATN Bangla. I think rather than cursing the channels, we should find out why these people are not willing to carry the matches. Are they being ignorant, or is it that they can't afford it? Anyone here knows an acquaintance who works for these channels, can find perhaps find out why this is the case?

Here is my email to ATN:

Dear ATN Bangla team,

I just cannot seem to understand why the channel cannot afford to carry the international bangladeshi cricket matches such as the South africa Bangladesh 2008 series? Sky Sports has stopped covering our matches, and the only channels left for us cricket fans to rely on are the Bangladeshi channels. None of them have expressed any interest whatsoever to air the matches.

It is very sad that we are not part of probably the only good thing happening right now in bangladesh which is its cricket. Although the channel does have ample air time for futile discussion on politics (the end result of which is nothing but the revenue the channel makes from phone calls). Sorry to say, but you have put us and many of the bangladeshi cricket fans in UK down.

al Furqaan
February 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
I am so pissed at these UK bangla channels. The least I could do was write an email to ATN Bangla. I think rather than cursing the channels, we should find out why these people are not willing to carry the matches. Are they being ignorant, or is it that they can't afford it? Anyone here knows an acquaintance who works for these channels, can find perhaps find out why this is the case?

Here is my email to ATN:

Dear ATN Bangla team,

I just cannot seem to understand why the channel cannot afford to carry the international bangladeshi cricket matches such as the South africa Bangladesh 2008 series? Sky Sports has stopped covering our matches, and the only channels left for us cricket fans to rely on are the Bangladeshi channels. None of them have expressed any interest whatsoever to air the matches.

It is very sad that we are not part of probably the only good thing happening right now in bangladesh which is its cricket. Although the channel does have ample air time for futile discussion on politics (the end result of which is nothing but the revenue the channel makes from phone calls). Sorry to say, but you have put us and many of the bangladeshi cricket fans in UK down.

top job...let those bastards know whats up!

i urge all members to send civil, polite emails to any media outlet bangladeshi or otherwise.

jisaan
February 21, 2008, 11:26 AM
Most Probably Neo Sports is going to broadcast it. They have our TV rights and showed the India series. BTV might show it too.

they are too bz showing indo-bangla games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mshakir56
February 21, 2008, 11:38 AM
they are too bz showing indo-bangla games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTV is such a back-dated TV station ! All the old retirds work there! No creativity minds there !

Faisal
February 21, 2008, 12:09 PM
Guys there will be tons of sopcast link when match start, no worry

Tigers_eye
February 21, 2008, 12:11 PM
If only all these could have been merged then picture would be like the best quality. Waiting!!

MohammedC
February 21, 2008, 12:13 PM

Faisal bhai Kotho Ton "shomogro Bangladesh 5 Ton" :D

Protic
February 21, 2008, 12:14 PM
BTV to dekhabe ..right? :(or Channel I? BD te kemne dekhboo..

mshakir56
February 21, 2008, 12:24 PM
BTV to dekhabe ..right? :(or Channel I? BD te kemne dekhboo..

Nope, BTV is after some dumb Indo-Bangla games ! They are not showing it ! They should change BTV to DTV = Dumb TV !

MohammedC
February 21, 2008, 12:31 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=1> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left height=1> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=317 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=320 colSpan=3>http://www.neosports.tv/images/Neo_SA_Tab.gif
</TD></TR><!--<tr> <td width="1" height="5" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#333333" class="bodycopyhd">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/spacer.gif</td> <td width="317" height="5" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" class="bodycopyhd"></td> <td width="1" height="5" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#333333" class="bodycopyhd">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/spacer.gif</td> </tr> --><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=320 colSpan=3><TABLE class=bodycopy1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=317><TBODY><TR bgColor=#5d85bd><TD width=1 background=images/img_tab_border.gif bgColor=#5d85bd rowSpan=8></TD><TD width=60 bgColor=#5d85bd height=25>Time
</TD><TD width=1 background=images/dotted_line.gif bgColor=#ffffff rowSpan=8></TD><TD width=92 bgColor=#5d85bd height=25>Date
</TD><TD width=1 background=images/dotted_line.gif bgColor=#ffffff rowSpan=8></TD><TD width=152 bgColor=#5d85bd height=25>Match
</TD><TD width=1 background=images/img_tab_border.gif bgColor=#ffffff rowSpan=8></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#bcd2e9><TD height=30>9.30 am
</TD><TD bgColor=#bcd2e9 height=30>29 Feb - 4 Mar
</TD><TD height=35>South Africa vs
Bangladesh 2nd Test
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=3></TD><TD height=3></TD><TD height=3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#bcd2e9><TD height=30>9.00 am
</TD><TD align=right height=30>9-Mar
Bangladesh 1st ODI
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=3></TD><TD height=3></TD><TD height=3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#bcd2e9><TD height=30>9.00 am
</TD><TD align=right height=30>12-Mar
Bangladesh 2nd ODI
</TD><TD height=30>26 Mar - 30 Mar
India 1st Test
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=320 colSpan=3>http://www.neosports.tv/images/footer_bl.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like Neo (owned by Nimbus) will only show 2nd test and first 2 ODI.

Since this Nimbus deal it is more harder to see BD games. ESPN was much better

Rifat_02
February 21, 2008, 12:38 PM
Looks like Neo (owned by Nimbus) will only show 2nd test and first 2 ODI.

Since this Nimbus deal it is more harder to see BD games. ESPN was much better

Damn, I can't believe this. The national team is playing and not one channel is showing it here. I thought Neo was going to cover it all.

Protic
February 21, 2008, 12:39 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!
HAI HAI..BD THAIKAO KHELA DEKTE PARBO NAA :(
Stadium e dekhe kono moja nai..

Tigers_eye
February 21, 2008, 12:41 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!
HAI HAI..BD THAIKAO KHELA DEKTE PARBO NAA :(
Stadium e dekhe kono moja nai..
Pagol'e ki koi?

Shobha
February 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
who the hell is broadcasting then?

Sohel
February 21, 2008, 12:45 PM
I feel sorry for BCB/Nimbus/BTV if they don't show the match tomorrow. There'll be hell to pay from fans, journos and some extremely powerful people in the CTG.

sadi
February 21, 2008, 12:47 PM
I remember against the NZ series, some people were bragging how they don't have to worry about watching the game since they are in Bangladesh now. Where are they now? Lol ;)............ Sydneybhai? Sohel NR bhai?

It will be funny if we get to watch it here and they don't.

Sohel
February 21, 2008, 12:48 PM
I remember against the NZ series, some people were bragging how they don't have to worry about watching the game since they are in Bangladesh now. Where are they now? Lol ;)............ Sydneybhai? Sohel NR bhai?

Go ahead and keep on rubbing it in ... :)

Shobha
February 21, 2008, 12:48 PM

we'll get to watch it anyway, thanx to sopcast the godsend;)

sadi
February 21, 2008, 12:50 PM

Haha... oh yeah :-p

Rabz
February 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
Dont tell me that i wont be able to watch BD-SA game live from here in Bangladesh!

This is what you call Mecca'r manush hajj payna.

Rabz
February 21, 2008, 12:53 PM

Yes, rub it in!

Im actually quite dumbfounded.
Guess gotta wait till the morning to find out.

Beamer
February 21, 2008, 12:57 PM
willow r kono khobor nai..willow re muli bash..

detroitpagla
February 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
I also emailed them; willow said "plz keep visiting our website n we're trying our best to get it)
yaar this is really sad every bd series we all stress about being able to watch the games live.
***:floor:There is no fun on watching replay

sadi
February 21, 2008, 01:21 PM
What I don't understand is what's the point of having this mega deal with Neo Sports if they don't show the game in the first place?

Do you guys get Neo Sports in your cable? I haven't been to Dhaka in ages...

jisaan
February 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
as per the daily ittefaq neo sports and btv will telecast the 1st test live for bd viewers

Murad
February 21, 2008, 01:47 PM
as per the daily ittefaq neo sports and btv will watch the 1st test live for bd viewers

thanks jisaaaaaan bhai...

bachailen..

probash jibon ta eto faltu.... bd er game er shomoi bujha jai..... :(

here is the news

http://www.ittefaq.com/content/2008/02/22/news0853.htm

moy
February 21, 2008, 01:50 PM

Tigernamo
February 21, 2008, 02:13 PM
Starting this thread, because most of the worldwide audience, can't watch a team that puts other international teams in tournaments to sleep. I watched the NZ vs BAN game, only one sponsor Samsung.........that's right Samsung. Why the all the games weren't carried because of the lack of sponsors. The billboard in New Zealand was empty. NZ vs BAN was not live but delayed on the Cricket Plus channel. [This user is on the :onethephone: with the BCB]

Protic
February 21, 2008, 02:14 PM
Jisan bhai er agomon..LIVE khela shagotom..

TE bhai.. :( well .. amar exam ase bhai.. + i have classes n all..ODI alada kotha.. ami eto jhamelar moddhe test dekte parbo na...tai bolsi stadium e moja nai.. TV te shanti..

nnasir
February 21, 2008, 02:37 PM
I think [ link removed ] will show the game. You might wanna check out. I think they will broadcast ODIs only...not sure about the test match though. You can check out.

mshakir56
February 21, 2008, 02:45 PM
as per the daily ittefaq neo sports and btv will telecast the 1st test live for bd viewers

Well daily star says the same thing, but who knows. we have to wait till tomorrow to find out ! Bangladeshi reporters are master in guessing things out of thin air !

rash
February 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
An email i wrote to the CEO of BCB, although just noticed the point Tigernamo made and since he talked in-person with someone on BCB .. but let's at least do the least we can do.

Dear Mr. Rahman,

Please excuse me for this email. I could not think of who better to forward this issue to than you. I am a Bangladeshi fan living in London. Although there is a huge population of Bangladeshis living here who love cricket, there seems to be no TV channel in the Europe or North America which are broadcasting the matches live. The last Bangladeshi series which got aired was the Sri lanka in Bangladesh 2007 series. Ever since, none of the Bangladeshi series have been aired.

I am a member of various online cricket forums, and there are scores of people complaining in Europe and North America about not being able to watch any of the games live in these parts of the world. I couldn't help myself writing to you after seeing their plight. Take this an email on behalf of all cricket fans in Europe and America. As a BCB chairman, I really hope you can make a change and make our country's cricket matches more accessible to non-resident Bangladeshis than ever before.

Yours sincerely,

MarufH
February 21, 2008, 05:07 PM
hmm..... I wish I had the spare time and money to build a website like cricinfo for BD.

akabir77
February 21, 2008, 05:07 PM
too late mr. rahman's last day as ceo was on 15th of feb... BCB is looking for one. And i know the guy they want to hire but he doesn't want to join after seeing so much corruption. I am trying my best to pursue him as he is very honest and very capable guy, but things r not looking good. specially he has to live without his family as they live out side BD.

MarufH
February 21, 2008, 05:16 PM
too late mr. rahman's last day as ceo was on 15th of feb... BCB is looking for one. And i know the guy they want to hire but he doesn't want to join after seeing so much corruption. I am trying my best to pursue him as he is very honest and very capable guy, but things r not looking good. specially he has to live without his family as they live out side BD.

interesting... who is the secret man???

akabir77
February 21, 2008, 05:29 PM
interesting... who is the secret man???

bolla nished... tai bola jabey na. sorry. but he played domestic cricket for long time. Captained Abahani for long time. Ok enough said...

MarufH
February 21, 2008, 05:33 PM
Hmm... yea.. I will be happy if we get a proper man... however.. if we hire a high level business manager from bd or outside, i think it wont be a bad choice either.

nnasir
February 21, 2008, 06:24 PM
Dear All
If you know any link (pay/free) for BD vs SA, please please PM me.

BOxasia not active!!!!

May Allah bless us
Try [ link removed ]

They will broadcast. B-mela will broadcast the ODIs, I think. action8 has listed tehmatch schedule in their website; however not sure if they will telecast. You might check out.

tipu_09
February 21, 2008, 06:36 PM
tRY THIS ONE AS WELL
[ link removed ]

Omio
February 21, 2008, 06:40 PM
Is BTV going to broadcast the whole series live?

Murad
February 21, 2008, 06:53 PM
Is BTV going to broadcast the whole series live?

Yes, they are.

Fahim
February 21, 2008, 07:14 PM
Assalamu alaikum bros and sis. i think this channel may show it:
[ link removed ]

it will only work on internet explorer.
good luck :flag:

Alien
February 21, 2008, 07:27 PM
top job...let those bastards know whats up!

i urge all members to send civil, polite emails to any media outlet bangladeshi or otherwise.

Knowing these guys they'll just mark it as spam and "DELETE"

MohammedC
February 21, 2008, 07:35 PM
Super Sports 2 will broadcast in South Africa

Link (http://www.supersport.co.za/content.aspx?id=11817&des=content&view=full)

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports
Sopcast Channel - 2104

Picture quality looks ok. Hope it works during match

Alien
February 21, 2008, 07:40 PM
Is this sopcast safe?

Miraz
February 21, 2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks Mohammad bhai for the link.

MohammedC
February 21, 2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks Mohammad bhai for the link.

You are welcome Miraz Bhai

Omio
February 21, 2008, 08:16 PM
tnx MO vai,

akabir77
February 21, 2008, 08:44 PM
is star sport showing the game?

SMHasan
February 21, 2008, 08:51 PM
Sopcast working fine. Hope Super Sports2 works super during game time!

taklima_naj
February 21, 2008, 09:27 PM
Super Sports 2 will broadcast in South Africa

Link (http://www.supersport.co.za/content.aspx?id=11817&des=content&view=full)

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports
Sopcast Channel - 2104

Picture quality looks ok. Hope it works during match

thanks in dvance , hopefully it will work.

Faisal
February 21, 2008, 09:28 PM
here you will find all sopcast like guys, its already up http://www.acricket.com/

Link will work once game start, more free links to come.... from different channel.

al Furqaan
February 21, 2008, 09:29 PM
good thing sopcast is up...lets hope it works, inshallah

Faisal
February 21, 2008, 09:51 PM
good thing sopcast is up...lets hope it works, inshallah

Sopcast always work if one link doesn't another one does, i always watch cricket games on Sopcast last 6 months without any problem :)

dash
February 21, 2008, 10:51 PM
somehow i cant get sopcast work can any one helpme

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 10:55 PM
somehow i cant get sopcast work can any one helpme

1.make sure you install sopcast player
2. make sure you are using IE

Dhakablues
February 21, 2008, 10:55 PM
So no paid sites? Wow,, are we that worthless?

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 10:56 PM
So no paid sites? Wow,, are we that worthless?

we are all watching it free here - link (http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports)
need sopcast

detroitpagla
February 21, 2008, 11:02 PM
when i go to this site http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports, then where would i go?

Dhakablues
February 21, 2008, 11:03 PM
I am just curious how no broadcasters are streaming it for money anymore.. I mean I wouldve paid 20 bux for it... but willows seems like is avoiding Bangladesh after the NZ ODI debacles

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 11:11 PM
when i go to this site http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports, then where would i go?

click on the play under True Vision sopcast link, your sopcast main player will open and after few sec buffering you will be able to watch it. make sure you have sopcast sofware.

Tigers_eye
February 21, 2008, 11:13 PM
can anyone see in any sopcast? What is the channel number?

dash
February 21, 2008, 11:14 PM
ihave given up . it gives a line error message. can some one give the radio link pls

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 11:16 PM
ihave given up . it gives a line error message. can some one give the radio link pls

can you exactly tell which method you are using and if it's possible then attach a screen shot of your problem with your post.

dash
February 21, 2008, 11:22 PM
installed sopcast but i cant log into itnd when i click the link it gives me this message.

script error

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 11:26 PM
installed sopcast but i cant log into itnd when i click the link it gives me this message.
script error

you don't need to log any where, your sopcast player will load automatically(as anonymous) as soon as you click on the link on that website.

dash
February 21, 2008, 11:35 PM
but still it gives me a script error

famous12
February 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
I knw what whats wrong....

1) make sure you have sopcast 2.0.4 version
2) Log into sopcast
3) copy paste the following link in your sopcast address bar
sop://202.190.75.149:3912/2104
4) wait 1-2 min if needed
5) Enjoy !

Nocturnal
February 21, 2008, 11:39 PM
but still it gives me a script error

ok I guess you are having this problem - link (http://golf.cautela.nl/showthread.php?t=9974)
sorry mate not sure how to solve it :(
if you can only open your sopcast player and then go to Channel - 2104 manually ..

Tigers_eye
February 21, 2008, 11:45 PM
if you can only open your sopcast player and then go to Channel - 2104 manually ..
You can't 2104 is hidden channel. There is a subheading of myP2P.eu but can't access that.

So manually not possible.

famous12
February 21, 2008, 11:55 PM
You can't 2104 is hidden channel. There is a subheading of myP2P.eu but can't access that.

So manually not possible.

just follow my direction please

2) Log into sopcast
5) Enjoy !

mshakir56
February 22, 2008, 12:21 PM
I am sursprised that BTV is not showing the matches ! What a shame !

akabir77
February 22, 2008, 12:56 PM
i watched it till lunch through the link that Nocturnal bhai gave here it worked. and then i passed it though my VCR and recorded the other half which i will watch once i am home...

Thanks Nocturnal B

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks Noc (P). I will change your name to "life-saver" from now onwards. Ami Shakib out howa porjonto dekhsi. Last asha niye boishey silam. Tomar bhabi pura batting dekhsay. dhonnobad janaisey.
just follow my direction please

2) Log into sopcast
5) Enjoy !
yes, that worked. Thanks.

Nasif
February 22, 2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks Noc (P). I will change your name to "life-saver" from now onwards. Ami Shakib out howa porjonto dekhsi. Last asha niye boishey silam.

Same here. I have watched until Shakib got out. Inshallah I will try whole match tonight; weekend party :up:

I like watching our bowling innings more than batting; as more often we do good in bowling.

bdchamp20
February 22, 2008, 01:32 PM
The Aus-SL game stopped because of rain today and Sky Sports started showing the match live..does anyone know whether they will show it tomorrow as well? Will be great if they do(UK viewers any idea)

SMHasan
February 22, 2008, 10:01 PM
The Aus-SL game stopped because of rain today and Sky Sports started showing the match live..does anyone know whether they will show it tomorrow as well? Will be great if they do(UK viewers any idea)

Did they show our match?

SMHasan
February 22, 2008, 10:15 PM
Who is showing the series in Bangladesh? I saw ATN Bangla took the footage from Super Sports2 which is showing the series in SA. AFAIK SuperSports is accessible from Bangladesh and India too.

And is BTV showing the whole match?

Nocturnal
February 22, 2008, 10:22 PM
Mijan bhai and akabir bhai - thanks.
hopefully we will be able to watch it tonight too, the channel seems up and running,showing some surfing stuff.

Dhakablues
February 22, 2008, 10:50 PM
Who is showing the series in Bangladesh? I saw ATN Bangla took the footage from Super Sports2 which is showing the series in SA. AFAIK SuperSports is accessible from Bangladesh and India too.

And is BTV showing the whole match?

Neosports is showing it.. Though I am accessing it through [removed link]. Streaming pretty good with 750K.

Haradhon
February 23, 2008, 12:42 AM
de Villiers out. This may not repeat - 2 bounce leg spin --wow!

nnasir
February 23, 2008, 01:44 AM
justdhoni.com charge for the link. if you wanna watch it for free then you have to watch it over sopcast. if you wanna watch it from websites directly without installing sopcast, you can go to [ removed link ] and watch it for free. They are showing. Two links are added. So you can try both.

germany
February 23, 2008, 09:05 AM
removed quote

any link of tonight's U19 match ?

rubel_18
February 23, 2008, 09:38 AM
I am just curious how no broadcasters are streaming it for money anymore.. I mean I wouldve paid 20 bux for it... but willows seems like is avoiding Bangladesh after the NZ ODI debacles

u can get paid links for this on [ removed link and info ] and at the end of the day its BD playin so I dnt mind payin watever price and its never usually too much

fwullah
February 23, 2008, 11:15 AM

anyone????

For those in Bangladesh, just call your local cable operator about the channel on the day of the first game, during any home series, they will find ways to show the match live on whatever cable channel it is available (even if its not actually legal), p.s., otherwise, people will ransack the local cable operators of Bangladesh.

fwullah
February 23, 2008, 11:22 AM
What I don't understand is what's the point of having this mega deal with Neo Sports if they don't show the game in the first place?

Do you guys get Neo Sports in your cable? I haven't been to Dhaka in ages...

Neo Sports is not shown anywhere in Bangladesh - not legally.

ripon
February 23, 2008, 11:24 AM
Neo Sports is not shown anywhere in Bangladesh - not legally. i thought it was the new sports channel of india and bangladesh why wouldnt they show home team play at home? who else is showing it then?

detroitpagla
February 23, 2008, 11:30 AM
will sopcast show bd u19 quaterfinal ?

mshakir56
February 23, 2008, 11:42 AM
will sopcast show bd u19 quaterfinal ?

Keep your figers crossed !

cricketcra
February 24, 2008, 04:23 AM
friends, i just found a website showing Bangladesh Vs South Africa match for free

[ (http://livecricket.Bollym4u.com) i like chocolate ]

[ and ice cream too ]

Have fun guys

Enjoy

tipu_09
February 26, 2008, 08:19 PM
[ link removed ]

cric crazy
February 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
why are the links being removed for?

bdchamp20
March 7, 2008, 12:26 PM
1st ODI in two days..hope people hav the links ready..lol

irteja
March 8, 2008, 10:37 AM
is there anyway i can watch ODI from australia..please help

detroitpagla
March 8, 2008, 10:41 AM
justdhoni? open for suggestions/recomandation/issues/concerns please

irteja
March 8, 2008, 11:08 AM
ammark why on earth you are removing all match links. mate let us see the match

AsifTheManRahman
March 8, 2008, 11:17 AM
We can't. Posting links to illegal streams is not allowed. It's not a problem if the org/group has the right to broadcast the series in question, though.

mod.info

Faisal
March 8, 2008, 12:06 PM
i think when match start sopcast link will be available.

sadi
March 11, 2008, 08:33 PM
just post the link when game starts on match thread.... most people will get it before mods delete it...

Ami bhagi... amare na ban koira dey... ;)