PDA

View Full Version : 5th One Day : BCB A vs BCB C, SNBS, MIRPUR

al-Sagar
February 5, 2008, 12:35 AM
isnt the match on today ????

why no thread and no updates ????

Murad
February 5, 2008, 12:49 AM
we don't get any updates. we get the match report in the morning time.

I hope Team A wins the game today as well. And it will boost Ash's confidence by a lot. Then he will do alright in the SA series both as a batsman and captain.

al Furqaan
February 5, 2008, 12:52 AM
agree with murad

Sohel
February 5, 2008, 04:51 AM
Deleted ... the thread title has been changed. Thanks ... :)

mshakir56
February 5, 2008, 05:43 AM
somebody from Dhaka should just walk into the Mirpur Stadium and get the scores for us !

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 07:38 AM
somebody from Dhaka should just walk into the Mirpur Stadium and get the scores for us !
Sohel_NR, where art thou, bro

Sohel
February 5, 2008, 08:09 AM
Sohel_NR, where art thou, bro

Wish I could be in Mirpur bro ... :)

My "insider" on the phone is just about as clueless as I am, thanks to the availability and nature of the official scorers for these matches.

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 09:41 AM
Ash follows 88* by a big...............DUCK...:D. Thats consistency for you! But he was good with the ball in his hand.

Bashar back to being Mr 50!

Rubel and Enamul picked up wickets. Batting woe continues...

BDkhela.

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
Ash follows 88* by a big...............DUCK...:D. Thats consistency for you! But he was good with the ball in his hand.

Bashar back to being Mr 50!

Rubel and Enamul picked up wickets. Batting woe continues...

BDkhela.
Good to see bashar scoring. what is his average now? Who won by the way? Badly need info on Shakib and Aftab.

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 09:52 AM
Good to see bashar scoring. what is his average now? Who won by the way? Badly need info on Shakib and Aftab.

A won. The lost 7 wkts chasing 130+ score by BCB C! Shakib failed. Doesn't mention Aftab tho.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.info/index.php?newsID=4661&pageTitle=details&editionID=260

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks. from the above link.
Team C 134 all out. 42.5 overs. K Mashud 38*, Rajin 29. Ash 26/3 and Rubel 24/4.
Team A 137/7 in 42.4 overs. Bashar 50, Ash 0, Mehrab 28*, Mushi 24. Enam 32/3.

Miraz
February 5, 2008, 10:20 AM
Bashar 50!!!

Damn......... no fun here......... there will be less number of reply in this thread.

SS
February 5, 2008, 10:20 AM
All these games mean nothing as our superstar batsmen play Eid innings...88 followed by duck, single digit scores followed by fifty. one big score from openning batsmen and then same stories. And practically non performing middle order. Our cricket has not improved a bit and our batting is worst as ever according to current high standards where all team scores minimum 250. BCB failed in planning of fixing these players even in EIGHT long years in test arena. in EIGHT years, you can easily pick batsmen and nurture him. On the other hand, most of the blame also goes to our batsmen who practically make same mistakes again and again.

Bangladesh cricket is approaching to an unknown destination.

mshakir56
February 5, 2008, 10:24 AM
Good bowling by rubel. Aftab and ash dissapointing!

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 10:27 AM
Bashar 50!!!

Damn......... no fun here......... there will be less number of reply in this thread.

This is an exception to the rule, bro and I'm no HaBa hater! Bashar has reached diminishing return phase (hands/eye), henceforth, should be known as Mr 25.

Dhakablues
February 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
Good to see Mashud scoring few runs. It would come handy if he is selected for the Test series.

Sohel
February 5, 2008, 11:18 AM
HaBa lives! ... :lol:

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 11:31 AM
HaBa lives! ... :lol:

Too bad! But for how long...? Surely not beyond SA!

DJ Sahastra
February 5, 2008, 11:33 AM
Bashar scored more than 1/3rd of the team's total. It should be a big morale-booster for him.

I expect a recall to the ODI squad.

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 11:41 AM

N'auzu billah!

kalpurush
February 5, 2008, 11:47 AM
Surely not beyond SA!
You never know...!!!;)

Kabir
February 5, 2008, 11:50 AM
Bashar miya probably logged on to BC recently...
Someone should check BC's IP log ;)

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 11:52 AM
You never know...!!!;)

May he live hundred years but NOT as a ODI cricketer!;)

Fazal
February 5, 2008, 11:52 AM
N'auzu billah!

Where is Billah? We haven't seen him for a while.

BanCricFan
February 5, 2008, 11:55 AM
Where is Billah? We haven't seen him for a while.

Are bhai eta shey Billah noi!

AsifTheManRahman
February 5, 2008, 12:00 PM
Bashaaaaarrrr Uncleeeeeee

He went through hell and fire to come out as the lone soldier in digging his team out of desperation to bring them to the brink of victory.

What a heroic display! ;)

Sohel
February 5, 2008, 12:02 PM
I'm considering starting an online petition, nay a global movement to reinstate HaBa to national test, ODI and T20 captaincy. If his MAGNIFICIENT 50 in this practice match proved anything, it is clearly our own delusions and bias when it comes to the man's abilities especially in light of his "bad luck". We have at last been exposed as the ignorant and malicious scum we are. Hail to King HaBa, Captain for life ... :notworthy: ... kudos to you, expiation for the damned!

Tigers_eye
February 5, 2008, 12:07 PM
Tigercricket.com pura bhuwa.

Kon aa'tel ie site manage koray? Ato important ekta tournament hoiye galo kono khobor nai. Koto taka jano BCB er pishonay khoroch koray?

BanglaCricket.com do something quick. Tehsin/Mahmood bhai deshey jaan amader bachan.

al Furqaan
February 5, 2008, 01:08 PM
Bashar scored more than 1/3rd of the team's total. It should be a big morale-booster for him.

if so, then Allah save us...

Murad
February 5, 2008, 01:17 PM
He made an 80 ball 50, which will be good for Test.

The Team A was given a 200 run target to chase but they failed to do so.

Beamer
February 5, 2008, 01:38 PM
I'm considering starting an online petition, nay a global movement to reinstate HaBa to national test, ODI and T20 captaincy. If his MAGNIFICIENT 50 in this practice match proved anything, it is clearly our own delusions and bias when it comes to the man's abilities especially in light of his "bad luck". We have at last been exposed as the ignorant and malicious scum we are. Hail to King HaBa, Captain for life ... :notworthy: ... kudos to you, expiation for the damned!

Lol..

prodip nivar agey joley uthey..
or,
pipilika morar agey pakha gojay..

Same might happen against SA. A fifty might come, and worshipers will come out dancing on the streets, not knowing it is the last rite that they are performing.

zainab
February 6, 2008, 07:42 AM
Seems that Team A has now won 3 matches. I feel that 3 players will get a place in the Test series and they are Mashud, Rafique and Bashar. The ODI team will remain the same. I dont think that Siddons will bring in another newbie here.
Let's hope that Rasel and Tamim are fully recovered by the time the series start, also Shahadat who really works hard.