PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps us getting whupped in the 3rd ODI was not an aberration ...

RazabQ
February 12, 2008, 01:29 PM
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/nzveng/content/current/story/336334.html

Read 'em and weep. McCullum has raped England much like he did it to us.

Murad
February 12, 2008, 01:34 PM
True.... Kalke raate sudhu eita dekhar jonne jege chilam eto raat porjonto.... jaa valo lagchilo.. oshadaron khela dekhaise oi dui opener..

WE don't the bowlers like England do. Still they failed to take any wickets... shame shame..

I wonder what Boycott thinking now.. He has two options now. Either he has to help England team himself or he has to send his MOM. As we already know she's world class. :D

Kabir
February 12, 2008, 01:37 PM
No reason to weep. Whatever happened cannot be changed...and getting rid of our pain through others' miseries isn't a healthy way of doing it.

Anyway, it does make me feel that McCullum is a janowar...not a manush.

Tigers_eye
February 12, 2008, 01:38 PM
Not mom, it is his granma.

Way to go England. What is the English Tabloid saying about KP now?

Murad
February 12, 2008, 01:43 PM
Anyway, it does make me feel that McCullum is a janowar...not a manush.

lolz....
He was a manush when he was in the late middle order but after becoming an opener, he made himself a janowar...:D

auntu
February 12, 2008, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=

I wonder what Boycott thinking now.. He has two options now. Either he has to help England team himself or he has to send his MOM. As we already know she's world class. :D[/QUOTE]

and also his world class pudding n his back yard 2:notworthy:

sadi
February 12, 2008, 01:54 PM
Lol....

incredible
February 12, 2008, 02:00 PM
well..it really feels good...ami sure na khali bangladesh re pochaise ken ...India o to NZ jeye ins defeat khaise... :S

RazabQ
February 12, 2008, 02:21 PM
Kabir - it's all about context and framing. In isolation - McCullum [বাংলা]ন্যংটা[/বাংলা]fying us makes us look horrible. When he does the same to a more illustrious bowling outfit, it tells us 'tis not a matter of ineptitude, rather a case of outstanding hitting.

akabir77
February 12, 2008, 02:52 PM
Not mom, it is his granma.

Way to go England. What is the English Tabloid saying about KP now?

what r u saying man boycotts grandmas are playing for England these days. don't you look at the score card?
:D

LateCut
February 12, 2008, 03:48 PM
Let me narrate a fable. Once there was man who was depressed for the fact he did not have a pair shoes to wear to go to the mosque. However, when he went to the mosque to bare footed he saw a man on crutches and without legs. He soon forgot his sorrow and thanked God for His mercy.

I think RazabQ is reliving this fable.

RazabQ
February 12, 2008, 04:50 PM
And by reliving it, am I doing anything bad? Should I not relive this fable? Should this fable not be relived by all our naysayers?

Game On
February 12, 2008, 05:24 PM
It's the great pitch to bat on & England got 3 run-outs :)

Kiwis gonna whitewash them now :)

Ajfar
February 12, 2008, 08:03 PM
dhur ami to aita bhuila gesilam..abar mone koira dilen kenn..

DotBall
February 12, 2008, 10:59 PM
Nice try. But here are the statistics

McCullum scored 80 against us out of 95 of NZ total >> 84% of runs scored
McCullum socore 80 against England out of 165 of NZ total >> 48% of runs scored

He single handedly truned things upside down in the game against BD. Now that hurts no matter how much one try to console it.

Never the less, thanks RazabQ for your nice effort.

kalpurush
February 12, 2008, 11:04 PM
And by reliving it, am I doing anything bad? Should I not relive this fable? Should this fable not be relived by all our naysayers?
No. You shouldn't have relived this fable, Razab Bhai.:doh:
I was thinking to do this for you...! ;)

al Furqaan
February 12, 2008, 11:58 PM
Nice try. But here are the statistics

McCullum scored 80 against us out of 95 of NZ total >> 84% of runs scored
McCullum socore 80 against England out of 165 of NZ total >> 48% of runs scored

He single handedly truned things upside down in the game against BD. Now that hurts no matter how much one try to console it.

Never the less, thanks RazabQ for your nice effort.

on the other hand, england got raped by 2 batsman...bangladesh only got violated by BM

:D

BD-Shardul
February 13, 2008, 01:38 AM
Read 'em and weep. McCullum has raped England much like he did it to us.

I am not sure, but it seems to me that using this word slightly disturbs the G rated atmosphere of BC.

Jonogon jodi be-aaini kaj kore, police ashe. Police jodi be-aini kaj kore tokhon ki hoy? Kisui hoy na. :-D

RazabQ
February 13, 2008, 02:52 AM
As myself: Shardul my friend - as the FCC says - it's all in how you use the word.
As mod: move along, nothing to see here :)