PDA

View Full Version : Bashar Injured, is it a good news or bad news?

wiseshah
February 16, 2008, 01:13 AM
Hi guys, habibul bashar got injured yesterday and (tamim Iqbal, rasel) are totally fit now (definitely good news).

Now bashar's recent injury, if its serious he wont be able to play 1st test. what Do u guys think? its good news or bad news?

wiseshah
February 16, 2008, 01:22 AM
my personal opinion, its good news.

kalpurush
February 16, 2008, 01:31 AM
It is a bad news in deed. Bashar is our best Test player so far. Though, he lost his form lately and thus, don't want him in the playing squad. I hope and pray that Bashar recovers from injury soon and gets his glorious past form back that he could retire with joy and honour.

Gowza
February 16, 2008, 01:42 AM
i wouldn't say good news, i don't wish injury on anyone. in saying that i think there are better options than bashar and i wouldn't mind the player who comes in for bashar to take advantage of the situation, that is of course if bashar doesn't get to play which i'm not sure whether it's been confirmed whether he will or won't play this warm-up match.

Antora
February 16, 2008, 02:09 AM
tamim and Rasel are fit which is absolutely fantabulisticly brilliant news!!!! woot woot! :D
and Bashar is injured? OMG you serious?!!!! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO BASHAR!!!!!! (this is the part where i run around the house like a maniac. But this doesnt mean i want him to be injured.. i just dont want him to play)

mbssr
February 16, 2008, 02:22 AM
He he, these injuries are not life killing, they just dont allow you play 100% natural way, so there is no life threat we are wishing, just a little saving for our poor country's batting line up is not bad at all. I am on for the good news side.

tanim3960
February 16, 2008, 04:25 AM
Experiance will not going to work if u can't implement it. We all know that he retired from odi, which is good right time to get out.Since worldcup Bashar is not able to score more than 30 in any innings both test & odi. his highet score was 27 in NZ. correct me if i am wrong.
he was a good player no question about that but not anymore. when he come to the crease i kinda get the feeling that he is not confident enough........
mone hoy ai buji out hoi galo........
he played poor shot several time in recent matches and he got out quickly. he was an asset for us. he did good but he is trying to do some more which is not working.
i am sorry Bashar Bahi with all respect u should retire from Test cricket.

MohammedC
February 16, 2008, 05:17 AM
Bashar getting injured is bad news.
Bashar getting picked for test match without any match fitness is a shocking news.

Nafi
February 16, 2008, 05:27 AM
:lol: I cant believe that a player getting injured is good news.

Only in Bangladesh :lol:

mshakir56
February 16, 2008, 05:28 AM
Good news indeed ! Would have been a bad news 2 years back. But 2 years is a long time. He will never get his touch back ever again. Mark my words.

Miraz
February 16, 2008, 06:12 AM
This type of thread ridicules the spirit of the game and also the image of BC.

al-Sagar
February 16, 2008, 08:25 AM
good if news he does not play.

bad news if he decides to play the next series to retire.

Rabz
February 16, 2008, 09:20 AM
Bad bad bad bad news.
Period.

Ajfar
February 16, 2008, 09:40 AM
This type of thread ridicules the spirit of the game and also the image of BC.

thank you...hav sum respect for our best test player

crikss
February 16, 2008, 10:36 AM
Injury is not a good news for Bashar...anyways till now hez our best test batsman so show some respect

FagunerAgun
February 16, 2008, 11:07 AM
tamim and Rasel are fit which is absolutely fantabulisticly brilliant news!!!! woot woot! :D
and Bashar is injured? OMG you serious?!!!! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NO BASHAR!!!!!! (this is the part where i run around the house like a maniac. But this doesnt mean i want him to be injured.. i just dont want him to play)
I dislike HB as well, but I am not happy as he is injured, because we need his experience in the team.;)

Ishtylish cricketer
February 16, 2008, 11:37 AM
I dislike HB as well, but I am not happy as he is injured, because we need his experience in the team.;)

Haha...HB should retire and play weekend cricket not test cricket.

Tokai
February 16, 2008, 11:44 AM
Bashar's past contribution has been memorable. However, he has become a dead elephant for the team. Its good that he will not be playing, but its sad that we would have to cheer injury for that.

Murad
February 16, 2008, 11:51 AM
Physio declared Bashar FIT.

Source : Bangladesher Khela

Beamer
February 16, 2008, 12:34 PM
Never a good news when somebody is hurt or injured regardless of the degree of the injury. Gotta keep the game aside for a moment and think.

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2008, 02:15 PM
Depending on whom you ask. The person replacing HB, i think would be jumping up and down on getting another shot at the national team. Not to mention if he does good may be will become a permanent member in the national team.

billah
February 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
Never a good news when somebody is hurt or injured regardless of the degree of the injury. Gotta keep the game aside for a moment and think.

Thank you for talking sense.

Nafi
February 16, 2008, 02:57 PM

Sorry but I dont agree, I think bangladeshi fans are too considerate, I would never have a problem with a player suffering a little for the benefit of the team, this is what generally happens in sports.

SUCK IT UP GIRLS! :LOL:

Beamer
February 16, 2008, 03:08 PM
Sorry but I dont agree, I think bangladeshi fans are too considerate, I would never have a problem with a player suffering a little for the benefit of the team, this is what generally happens in sports.

SUCK IT UP GIRLS! :LOL:

That is your opinion. I don't think Bashar has anything left to offer. Do I want him to play and carry on any further? No. But, question posed here wanted to ask if anyone is happy that he is injured. My answer to that is clearly NO. How can you find happiness if someone is injured or hurt? I will just speak for myself.

damalChele
February 16, 2008, 03:11 PM
My prayers were answered. Thank you God.

Kabir
February 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
Excuse me?

Someone gets injured, and that person happens to be a player that you don't wanna see in the team right now. And you're saying "yayyyy" to it?

Sorry, but some of you guys really need to have some moment alone.

Sovik
February 16, 2008, 04:42 PM
its sad. its even sadder when someone is trying to find happiness in it. Shame on you bro

pial
February 16, 2008, 06:24 PM
Injury of any person is a bad news.
Injury of any player is a bad news.
If he is a national player it is a very bad news, whether he is in form or not.

BD Tigers
February 16, 2008, 10:53 PM
members who are happy because some one is injured - please check with yr local mental doctors.

desirocker
February 16, 2008, 11:20 PM
Hoho> Good News Good News...

Anyway this is my 100 post in BC... I LOVE BC...

Antora
February 16, 2008, 11:47 PM
Physio declared Bashar FIT.

Source : Bangladesher Khela

:-|

meh!!! (i'll get over it!)

wiseshah
February 16, 2008, 11:49 PM
Injury of any person is a bad news.
Injury of any player is a bad news.
If he is a national player it is a very bad news, whether he is in form or not.

ha ha ha. wow, this thread is still creating a big buzz.

anyway, the scenario is not like bashar is in the hospital bed, fighting for his life. so, there is no reason to be too emotional.

Scenario is bashar has minor fracture in his finger and has created some probabilty that he might not appear in the first test team (But he is totally fit now) That would bring some joy to some fans, whoever thinks he is not good for selection due to his poor form (even when his value is less in the club cricket)

there is no doubt that once he was the best test batsman of BD and we all have respect for that and for him

But time changed. since the beginning of the worldcup, bashar didnt make any mentionable run. i think, now instead of batsman Habibul bashar, his name is just appearing in the main XI and just occupying one slot.

BD is not australia, where any one from main XI can change the game plan. We have to get contribution from all players, all XI players.

But in our team, almost 4/5 players are totally off. so how do u expect to win or make draw or even take the match in 5th days.

I have full respect for bashar but time is totally against him. Wish he gets back his form soon. otherwise he should follow Rafiq, Gilchrist, Fleming, saun Pollock, shane warne, mCgrath who could easily hold spot for next 2 or 3 years.

Summary: we are not happy because he is injured. I am sure, no sane person will do that.
we r just happy because there is a chance some inform player will get a chance to replace a totally off form player. That might bring some positive chance. Nothing in more important than a team's win. anyway, now he is fit, we will pray for his regaining of form, so he can give us some joy and can retire with glory and respect.

Zunaid
February 16, 2008, 11:59 PM
You must be the only person "enjoying".

Perhaps time to rethink your forum "nick"?

FagunerAgun
February 17, 2008, 05:40 AM
Haha...HB should retire and play weekend cricket not test cricket.

You did not get my message. if we cannot appreciate one's past contribution that is one thing, but how a human being can be happy when another human being is hurt, then where is humanity? Forget cricket for a moment.

mshakir56
February 17, 2008, 12:51 PM
Sir Viv Richards Was a great player, but does that mean that he should still play? No, because he was a great player, but not anymore ! His golden days are over !

Same goes for Bashar. He was a great player, but his golden days are over. Now we as fans and specially the selectors needs to realize this or else we will keep on wasting an opportunity to give somebody else a chance !

Murad
February 17, 2008, 12:56 PM
Bashar will play in the first Test.

He's fully fit.

SS
February 17, 2008, 05:49 PM
No injuries are good news especially for our batsmen, who rarely performs even when they are fit. It's not just Bashar it's all of our batsmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_dbm_nQTA&feature=related

sadi
February 17, 2008, 05:55 PM
Couldn't agree more with you, Beamer and Miraz bhai. How can it be a good news? Come on guys!!!

Nawreen93
February 17, 2008, 06:01 PM
I feel very sorry for bashar but just as long as he doesn't play.i want him to be well but i still don't want him to play.and the part about tamim n rasel being well, THE GREATEST news everrr!!!

SS
February 17, 2008, 06:07 PM
deleted.

zahid
February 17, 2008, 06:15 PM
Bashar injured. So ? Thaklei jey na thaklei shei

Ishtylish cricketer
February 17, 2008, 08:13 PM
You did not get my message. if we cannot appreciate one's past contribution that is one thing, but how a human being can be happy when another human being is hurt, then where is humanity? Forget cricket for a moment.

No, I was trying to be humourous and wasn't trying to be disrespectful to HB or your comments. Injury to anyone is not wished upon nor seen as good news. I respect HB for what he did in the past no doubt. He was the only guy who made runs consistently at test level. But he's past his glory days and must retire now with his head held high. Best way to retire is to go out on top. HB shouldn't want people to have an old half dead image of himself considering the fact that he was a player made a difference in the past.

nobody
February 18, 2008, 03:50 AM
this is one of teh most disgusting thread ever opened in BC ever. I am member of BC for the last 2 yrs and visitor since 2004.