PDA

View Full Version : friday curse??

bulbul_fan
February 21, 2008, 05:25 PM
dear mates, I have a feeling which is letting my hopes down for the forthcoming match..so I thought to share it with you all.

if yu have noticed ..we always organise a match on friday > no idea why it is always so in the home series and the worst part is not our players dont pray or take a break during the prayer.

As a result if you go the matches in the recent pas (against india and all) u will see that the result was like nightmare.

pls share your feelings....I would like bcb to kindly note this matter as majority (all most all) of our players are muslim..this matter is already discuseed here in bc but I think The friday curse will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!

akabir77
February 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
they organize the home match on Friday cuase its OFF day which will bring more crowd.

But you have a point there...

MarufH
February 21, 2008, 05:37 PM
dear mates, I have a feeling which is letting my hopes down for the forthcoming match..so I thought to share it with you all.

if yu have noticed ..we always organise a match on friday > no idea why it is always so in the home series and the worst part is not our players dont pray or take a break during the prayer.

As a result if you go the matches in the recent pas (against india and all) u will see that the result was like nightmare.

pls share your feelings....I would like bcb to kindly note this matter as majority (all most all) of our players are muslim..this matter is already discuseed here in bc but I think The friday curse will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!

Kushonksker.......

Shobha
February 21, 2008, 05:39 PM
maybe but like akabir said it's all about attracting the crowd if they want to do serious buisiness. but i'm sure there's a prayer room for the players.

but yeah about the match i've got a feeing it will be erm...interesting so i wont bother.

kalpurush
February 21, 2008, 05:45 PM
they organize the home match on Friday cuase its OFF day which will bring more crowd.

But you have a point there...
It's all about money!
Though, I believe we will do fine this time as all the fans will make over it in favour of the Tigers. :saint:

kalpurush
February 21, 2008, 05:49 PM
will chase us tommorrow and the result will not be better!
How did you come to know that?
And, how do you know it's a curse? Did Allah told you that?!. Please, do NOT play with religion and believes. Thanks kindly.:-D

LateCut
February 21, 2008, 05:56 PM

I bet most of them do not pary while they are not playing cricket. Just do a survey to see how many of them get up for Fazr parayer. How about Magrib and Esha? I bet the lucky ones may be playing a different kind of cricket and others may be playing pocket billiard.

There is no rule against parying during lunch and tea breaks for Johr and Asr, respectively. Many of the Pakisatni players do that. Some of them evan fast.

The fact of the matter is that there is plenty of opportunity if they want ot pray. Also, they mast be aware of a Kaza also.

Rifat
February 21, 2008, 05:57 PM
if Bangladeshi players were true muslims, why friday prayer, they would have prayed every single day from Fajr to Isha...

Rifat
February 21, 2008, 06:00 PM
such curses on the bangladeshi team exist because most of the supportive fans are morally corrupt to begin with, i cannot explain this issue over the net, but on person INSHALLAH, i can. it is all about guilty conscience, INSHALLAH, players shall be free of that conscience...

Mahir
February 21, 2008, 06:03 PM
Just do a survey to see how many of them get up for Fazr parayer. How about Magrib and Esha? I bet the lucky pnes are playing a different kind of cricket and others may be playing pocket billiard.

And how do you come to such conclusions that are strong enough for you to bet on them ? Some rather ignorant and negative attitudes towards our national players are evident here without any factual backup.

kalpurush
February 21, 2008, 06:12 PM
There is no rule against parying during lunch and tea breaks for Johr and Asr, respectively. Many of the Pakisatni players do that. Some of them evan fast.

The fact of the matter is that there is plenty of opportunity if they want ot pray. Also, they mast be aware of a Kaza also.
Spot on.

Ajfar
February 21, 2008, 07:37 PM
ki friday te jummar namaz porlei ki sob hoia jai..ar baki sob char waqt namazer ki hoibo...

nobody
February 22, 2008, 04:34 AM
ok I agree. But what happened those which do not start on friday. We still taste innings defeat

mij
February 22, 2008, 07:47 PM
such curses on the bangladeshi team exist because most of the supportive fans are morally corrupt to begin with, i cannot explain this issue over the net, but on person INSHALLAH, i can. it is all about guilty conscience, INSHALLAH, players shall be free of that conscience...

I agree, if you usually do something every week and for some reason you don't do it once, you feel like something is missing, and you keep thinking about it. This could play big part mentally.