PDA

View Full Version : Bashing Thread: Stupid Batsmen

Murad
February 22, 2008, 01:23 AM
bhaai o bonera..
apnara jevabhei paren ederke bash koren..

etodin khali shunam korchi edher.. ajke mon boltese edher ektu bash kori.. ajke kanna korai dilo pola gula.. mon chaitese edher pasai 2ta kore beter bari dite.. kintu afsos ta parbona.. but ekhane ektu bash dite pari.. taate moner kosto ektu dhur hobe :(

tobe ekta kotha: " do not cross the limit in bashing" kono galagali cholbe na. just friendly bashing...:)

No F Words...plzz

thank you..

mods bhaiyer doya kore thread ta dlt koirenna..:)

Rifat
February 22, 2008, 01:26 AM
they talk too much they should just shut up and bat...

Nocturnal
February 22, 2008, 01:27 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::hairpull::hairpull::wow::wow: :head::head:

:fanflag:

One World
February 22, 2008, 01:37 AM
:-|

djnaved
February 22, 2008, 01:39 AM
haba tumi ki amar [edit]?
ash tomar din shesh
Juno tumi superstar howar din guno
nafees, tumi ki ekdiner jonno hoite paro na jack kallis
mushy tumi jodi 100 maro tahole amra hoi moha khushi
mash, tumi SA ke koira dao shesh
rafique tumi amader mukh koro jikhmiq

Miraz
February 22, 2008, 01:39 AM
Where's the bashing thread for stupid fans? We are the real stupids who expect a lot from another bunch of stupids.

Fazal
February 22, 2008, 01:43 AM
i can except Tamim's out, I can except Bashar's out (no expectation there),

But the other three outs (Junaid, SN, Ash) broke mu heart. It was not due to their lack of capability or good bowling, its purely their stupidity specially SN and Ash after they were pretty much set.

bulbul_fan
February 22, 2008, 01:54 AM
Asah can only talk big..when itcomes to application..he just gifts away his wicket.............pathetic to watch the captain getting out the way he got out 2day..2 consecutive 4s and attempting for the third.................

Rifat
February 22, 2008, 02:02 AM
Where's the bashing thread for stupid fans? We are the real stupids who expect a lot from another bunch of stupids.

yes, we are fans whom are impatient but it is true that there is a saying

"don't make promises you can't keep"

what does ASHRAFUL do? he says the same thing everytime and yet... i still have hope though, i have a lot of respect for you for you devout faith to our country cricket team... but something that is leaky and has faults should be corrected... and ARROGANCE shall be destroyed

RazabQ
February 22, 2008, 03:50 AM
SN was out to a good ball. No argument on the stupidity behind Z, Ash, Aftab, Bashar & Shakib

Sohel
February 22, 2008, 03:53 AM
SN was out to a good ball. No argument on the stupidity behind Z, Ash, Aftab, Bashar & Shakib

Spot on and Tamim gets a pass.

lamisa
February 22, 2008, 03:56 AM
bhaai shob..
apnara jevabhei paren ederke bash koren..

etodin khali shunam korchi edher.. ajke mon boltese edher ektu bash kori.. ajke kanna korai dilo pola gula.. mon chaitese edher pasai 2ta kore beter bari dite.. kintu afsos ta parbona.. but ekhane ektu bash dite pari.. taate moner kosto ektu dhur hobe :(

tobe ekta kotha: " do not cross the limit in bashing" kono galagali cholbe na. just friendly bashing...:)

No F Words...plzz

thank you..
mods bhaiyer doya kore thread ta dlt koirenna..:)

ektu mistake hoye gelo na bhai?shudnt it be bhai EBONG bon shob?

lamisa
February 22, 2008, 03:58 AM
haba tumi ki amar hater chotkana khaba?
ash tomar din shesh
Juno tumi superstar howar din guno
nafees, tumi ki ekdiner jonno hoite paro na jack kallis
mushy tumi jodi 100 maro tahole amra hoi moha khushi
mash, tumi SA ke koira dao shesh
rafique tumi amader mukh koro jikhmiq

marhaba,marhaba!

lamisa
February 22, 2008, 04:00 AM
ami pura khela dekhte pari nai bhaggish!tobe aftaber je out ta dekhlam......ore amar mathar upor uthay achchhar marte ichchha kortese:sick:

WarWolf
February 22, 2008, 04:01 AM
Miraz bhai, timely call. Apni emon ekta thread kholen. Dorkar ase...

wiseshah
February 22, 2008, 04:53 AM
i think we didnt play that bad , if u compare to NZ tour. we played with 9 players. so what can u expect?
bashar---again flop
mushfiq---golden boy is under golden shower

tiger_army
February 22, 2008, 07:35 AM
Wats point of bashing them???
We are bashing them for years , i don c any improvements.....we stupid fans r living in lalaland

BD Tigers
February 22, 2008, 07:38 AM
Zunaid, ASh, Aftab, Bashar, Shakib dher dhore pitano uchit...eto bairer ball gula mare keo? Ar ASh er jono kata ala bet dorkar...captain hoia erokom shot khele lunch -er 1 over aage???? what a bunch of loosers.

zahid
February 22, 2008, 08:10 AM
Equation khub shoja.

30 runs per batsman ( excl. the last guy )

30 X 10 = 300 Runs

Each batsman should aim to score 30 runs. That's it , we aren't asking for anything more.

catstrophy
February 22, 2008, 08:50 AM
F%^$#N pathetic bunch of performers

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2008, 08:53 AM
amar kanna ashtasey. We had them 100 runs more. Tamim chara shob gular out unacceptable. Selcetor shoho shob gular chorano dorkar. Ki monay koray HB'rey nilo? Abdur Razzak could do much better.

Miraz
February 22, 2008, 08:53 AM
Check the bulletin.

BC bulletin : Rafique and Shahadat lead fight back after familiar collapse (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=25612)

I don't think I was too harsh on the batsmen.

sadi
February 22, 2008, 09:32 AM
HB must go. No bashing. He has played his 50th test. Thank you very much.

Roni_uk
February 22, 2008, 09:38 AM
Oh I did some bashing on the other thread but what the hell.. here it is again..

It is SOOOO unfair that our team has to play with 10 players in most test matches. What the hell this HaBa person still doing in the team - I dont get it. He reaches his personal target of 5 or 11 and leaves the field. This is seriously some waste of a team member. Please someone please kick him out!!!

tonoy
February 22, 2008, 09:41 AM
You know what? I agree, its time Bashar must be UN-selected from the team. I mean Its just a waste of a slot. We could've easily put another spinner there to strengthen our bowling attack.

Ajfar
February 22, 2008, 10:08 AM
how long we gonna bank on Bashar's experiencee????????

Shobha
February 22, 2008, 11:16 AM
bash ash:
ash amaderke pagol koira sarbo. i cannot get over the way he threw away his wicket. NO NO NO. totally unacceptable.:mad:

AsifTheManRahman
February 22, 2008, 11:33 AM
Here are the five falls that I witnessed:

1. Tamim: Not much to say here. An inside edge, on to the pads I think, that went up - not very lucky.

2. Zunaed: Why o why can our batsmen not score in consecutive innings? The khocha was unforgiveable.

3. So was SN's. Sure, it was a good ball, but foot movement was nil. The fact that he got out right after hitting a couple of boundaries adds salt to wound.

4. Bashar uncle: What can you say? He was going to fall sooner or later. At one point, I was LMAO when he took his bottom hand off the handle trying to play a delivery outside the off stump - one that didn't bounce that much either. The least that is said about the way he plays the better.

5. Matin miya: Once again, he falls right before lunch, that too getting excited about hitting Botha around and attempting another one. It is TEST CRICKET for God's sake, you've got TWO BLOODY DAYS to score. If this were school cricket under Sarwar Imran, he might as well have quit.

I haven't watched the rest of the day's play, but sounds like Shakib and surprisingly Aftab did an OK job of reviving the inning - or whatever was left of it. Boy oh boy am I happy that they got the four best batsmen out before the end of the day. The bowlers keep our hopes alive, once again.

Ishtylish cricketer
February 22, 2008, 11:38 AM
Our players don't have the temperment of playing 50 balls. If you look at some of the played and misses...shocking stuff. School boy would know better. Bashar's grip looks wrong. Can't believe he played his whole career with that grip... guess that's why he is not a good driver of the ball. Junaid getting out to a wide of 5th stump ball was a horrible crime. The reason someone opens the batting is because he is good at leaving the ball, has good technique and plays well off the back foot. I remember when Jaffer played in Bd, by no mean Jaffer is that great but he can leave the ball and wait for half volleys which you will get if you play for 2-3 hours. Ash giving away his wicket to Botha out of sheer disrespect for his bowling. I can't believe this guy is our captain. SN not moving his back leg to cover the off stump...it's painful to watch. Why didn't Rajin play? Is SN really a better option than Kapali or Kayes, Mahmudullah or Rakibul Hassan? I'm stunned. We don't deserve test status. We should have never got it. Horrible display. I hope these guys bury their heads in shame. Aftab showed some charcter it must be said. Rajin or Kaps should have played. I hope they don't play HB for 2nd test. SA will now post a reasonable target... they still have 4 legit batsmen and their bowlers can easily chip in with some runs in this wicket. If Zimbawae played in this surface they would have posted 400.

sharifk
February 22, 2008, 11:40 AM

1. Tamim: Not much to say here. An inside edge, on to the pads I think, that went up - not very lucky.

2. Zunaed: Why o why can our batsmen not score in consecutive innings? The khocha was unforgiveable.

3. So was SN's. Sure, it was a good ball, but foot movement was nil. The fact that he got out right after hitting a couple of boundaries adds salt to wound.

4. Bashar uncle: What can you say? He was going to fall sooner or later. At one point, I was LMAO when he took his bottom hand off the handle trying to play a delivery outside the off stump - one that didn't bounce that much either. The least that is said about the way he plays the better.

5. Matin miya: Once again, he falls right before lunch, that too getting excited about hitting Botha around and attempting another one. It is TEST CRICKET for God's sake, you've got TWO BLOODY DAYS to score. If this were school cricket under Sarwar Imran, he might as well have quit.

I haven't watched the rest of the day's play, but sounds like Shakib and surprisingly Aftab did an OK job of reviving the inning - or whatever was left of it. Boy oh boy am I happy that they got the four best batsmen out before the end of the day. The bowlers keep our hopes alive, once again.

For the answer to your question # 2, please read this post:

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=25506

mshakir56
February 22, 2008, 11:55 AM
Had it not been for our bowlers all the time, people around the world would have called for our heads !

WarWolf
February 22, 2008, 12:07 PM
Other members has done a lot of analysis. I don't wanna go that way. If I could do some thing ridiculous I think I would be calm. Lemme tell in Bangla.Dear Mods if you find it uncivilized, please delete the post.

Oder pant khule protteker poshchatdeshe ekta kore beter bari jodi dite partam tobe mon ta shanto hoto. Fazil polapan gular jonno mair er upore oshudh nai..

Ehsan
February 22, 2008, 12:26 PM

Zunaid needed a bit more patience. South Africans set a trap by bowling outside the off-stump and most of our players fell for it. South Africans must have learnt about our weaknesses from the practice match. I know there is a natural instinct in all our player to play stroke, but why can't you hold it up for a while? Once the bowlers get tired they will give you the bad balls to hit then you can show your creativety with stroke making. What sad is that at this level of the game Zunaid failed to understand the South African plans, it was just too obvious for anybody to notice that they were constantly bowling outside off-stump and tempting you to have a go. Its sad that Zunaid did not realize it!

SN, I think he got excited after Ashraful came in and started hitting some 4s. Boy hold your nerve, don't try to do what the other fellow is doing. Ash set a poor example.

Ash was very irresponsible after all that big talks. You hit Botha for two 4s already, why the hell charge down in the third ball again specially when you are aware of the risk and the position of your team? He needs to lead by example. I am afraid he failed to do it again. He needs to realize that he MUST play according to the game situation and the team's need. However, I have a feeling when you see Ash charging bowlers too frequently, it is because that he does not feel confident enough that he will survive in the next over, he uses it to gain confidence. But what he needs to get into his head that there are other ways to gain confidence by running between wickets, defending a good and effor delivery, sticking around in the crease, etc. The sooner he realizes and implements it into his game the better.

I think what may best work for our batsmen is if Jamie Siddons set a rule of not trying to "over-hit" a bowler - that is if you get a boundary then do not try for another one in the same over. That's the only way I think we can score some runs. Cut the stupid aggression in Tests!!! Aggression is good but over-aggression is stupidity.

Murad
February 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
ki bepar shobai eto valo keno???

karo mukhe dekhi rude kono kotha shunina.. dhurr....

Murad
February 22, 2008, 12:39 PM
ektu mistake hoye gelo na bhai?shudnt it be bhai EBONG bon shob?

oooppppppppsss sorrryyy

bhul hoya geche.. maaf koira den.. :)

AsifTheManRahman
February 22, 2008, 12:41 PM
ki bepar shobai eto valo keno???

karo mukhe dekhi rude kono kotha shunina.. dhurr....

Because this was expected. Besides, the game is still open, thanks to our bowlers. It's really up to us to keep the momentum going from here.

SS
February 22, 2008, 12:45 PM
Because this was expected. Besides, the game is still open, thanks to our bowlers. It's really up to us to keep the momentum going from here.

I doubt it, the game is more tilted towards SA because of only one reason. This thread says it all.
If we are a different team where batsmen were sensible we would have said the game is still open. I think it will be over by third day.

akabir77
February 22, 2008, 01:04 PM
I also don't think the game is open. they still have two three players who can score a big score. and if they score 300 bd will lose by an innings...

We need to find a replacement of ASH as captain asap. Yeah he still can be in the team but not as a captain any more. chele khela onek hoisey.

Fazal
February 22, 2008, 01:12 PM
Bashing thread?

What kind of Bash, I mean Bamboo?

kalpurush
February 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
I doubt it, the game is more tilted towards SA because of only one reason. This thread says it all.
If we are a different team where batsmen were sensible we would have said the game is still open. I think it will be over by third day.
SS Bhai...Smith, Kallis and co are world class batters. They could have both centuries in their pocket yesterday. And, do I have to say something about the SA bowlers too ? You don't have to blame everytime to keep your status...!!!;)
Our batters didn't do a good job, but it could be worst...against the world's 2nd team.:)

Nafi
February 22, 2008, 01:52 PM

wow dont you have the heart of a passionate fan

Eshen
February 22, 2008, 02:00 PM
Why only to bash the batsmen ? What the heck the selectors (including Siddons) were thinking when they picked Bashar ? Also, how long will they keep giving free passes to Mushfiq ?

Beamer
February 22, 2008, 02:07 PM
Why only to bash the batsmen ? What the heck the selectors (including Siddons) were thinking when they picked Bashar ? Also, how long will they keep giving free passes to Mushfiq ?
I am sure they picked him despite JS. I just can't see how JS insists on picking Bashar. They are not dropping him because he is a legend! He is not going to retire because he thinks he is still the best only bad luck is ruining him.

So, what gives? send him to bat at no.11. That will be a clear message. Frankly, he can't be any worse than Shahadat..

Nafi
February 22, 2008, 02:13 PM
Hell I would much prefer Alok than Bashar, atleast Alok can bowl

taklima_naj
February 22, 2008, 02:14 PM
well, same saga continious, everytime we have to think if that happened or that...............or that.

what will say to the batters, fed up to tell them, it is a test mach, play according to the match condition, even owr bowlers says to the, if we have defendable runs on the scoreboard.

Now i think this brainless batters should drink bhater fen everyday to think more and play sensibly

roaring tigerz
February 22, 2008, 02:28 PM
The shots that Aftab and Ashraful played, after getting 'set' is unpardonable. it really is. damien martin had to sit out of tests for almost a decade following one injudicious shot. our 'superstars' have repeated their dose of senseless harakiri time after time. which simply begs the question, do they really care enough? i don't think so.

bashar? well, we all know bashar should have retired at least 2 years back. i don't think he can survive in parar tennis ball cricket let alone test matches. he is an embarrassment to our team, and i for one would want him to end his career with this match, with whatever shred of dignity he has left.

this pathetic batting show left a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth. these guys really are as good as their current rankings suggests.

SS
February 22, 2008, 02:45 PM
SS Bhai...Smith, Kallis and co are world class batters. They could have both centuries in their pocket yesterday. And, do I have to say something about the SA bowlers too ? You don't have to blame everytime to keep your status...!!!;)
Our batters didn't do a good job, but it could be worst...against the world's 2nd team.:)
I understand your point. That's how it is everywhere if you can't compete, you better quit. World is too curel nowadays..if Aftab, Ash and Bashar can not compete with world class bowlers why they should be revered. Please refer to the following post..

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 626669" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>roaring tigerz</TD><TD class=alt2>The shots that Aftab and Ashraful played, after getting 'set' is unpardonable. it really is. damien martin had to sit out of tests for almost a decade following one injudicious shot. our 'superstars' have repeated their dose of senseless harakiri time after time. which simply begs the question, do they really care enough? i don't think so.

bashar? well, we all know bashar should have retired at least 2 years back. i don't think he can survive in parar tennis ball cricket let alone test matches. he is an embarrassment to our team, and i for one would want him to end his career with this match, with whatever shred of dignity he has left.

this pathetic batting show left a disgusting aftertaste in my mouth. these guys really are as good as their current rankings suggests. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I agree with the poster. I understand our team is not Australia, and also acknowledged they improved(!) somewhat, but if they can not keep up with the other teams' improvement and professionalism. These players, coordinators, officials should take the responsibility of their failures. Trust me, it happens to me, to you and almost everyone in the world who wants to survive in this world.

zainab
February 22, 2008, 04:24 PM

Is any channel in Ontario showing this match? My cricket channel is not showing it., so i was just wondering.

akabir77
February 22, 2008, 04:31 PM
I am sure they picked him despite JS. I just can't see how JS insists on picking Bashar. They are not dropping him because he is a legend! He is not going to retire because he thinks he is still the best only bad luck is ruining him.

So, what gives? send him to bat at no.11. That will be a clear message. Frankly, he can't be any worse than Shahadat..

How do you know its not JS? i heard nothing happens without his approval now a days in BD cricket so i bet he is the one along with the selectors r picking him.

I don't understand one thing why doesn't the reporters ask JS why Bashar is in the team even though he is saying only performers will be in the team?

Ehsan
February 22, 2008, 04:38 PM
Is any channel in Ontario showing this match? My cricket channel is not showing it., so i was just wondering.

I am not sure of TV channels, but you can watch it online through sopcoast. Once you install soapcast go here- http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=6516&part=sports

al Furqaan
February 22, 2008, 07:22 PM

absotely correct.

however, is it reasonable to expect anything more? what we have is plenty more than i thought we would have when i went to bed a 172-8. i was extremely pleased to see them at 76-4. we're still in it. and i can gurantee our batsmen will bat better in the 2nd innings. why? because they will eff up come 2nd test and eff up again when we have our next test series.

but i expect a 300ish score (give or take 20) in the 2nd innings, and so we should avoid an innings defeat, and if we play really well...who knows?

al Furqaan
February 22, 2008, 07:23 PM
I think what may best work for our batsmen is if Jamie Siddons set a rule of not trying to "over-hit" a bowler - that is if you get a boundary then do not try for another one in the same over. That's the only way I think we can score some runs. Cut the stupid aggression in Tests!!! Aggression is good but over-aggression is stupidity.

ehsan bhai, the simplicity of this idea is precisely where its genius lies. i think miraz should send this to rabeed bhai and tell him to pass it on to siddons.

i really think siddons' creative spark is the only hope we have of teaching our batsmen how to bat.

FagunerAgun
February 22, 2008, 07:48 PM
I agree, we should not bash HB but the selectors.

Ehsan
February 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
ehsan bhai, the simplicity of this idea is precisely where its genius lies. i think miraz should send this to rabeed bhai and tell him to pass it on to siddons.

i really think siddons' creative spark is the only hope we have of teaching our batsmen how to bat.

Miraz bhai, are you hearing our appeal? May be we fans need to sit together sometime and brainstorm ideas to solve our batting problem.

Dhakablues
February 22, 2008, 09:58 PM
I think those we mentioned will fail,, failed. We knew Bashar/Mushfique was given to fail and they didnt dissapoint us in that aspect. I thought Aftab can spark and he did. Junaed/Tamim,,, well, that happens. Ashraful/Shahrier/Sakib couldve and shouldve done better but the latter 2 most likely will do in the 2nd innings. Where I dont expect any improvements is from Mushfique/Bashar/Asrhaful. Of the trio, Mushfique doesnt have the form with him and his average now is now 13.27 and getting worse with each series. But as golden as he is,, what else can we say, right? Lets hope for a fluke 50+ innings and I can be shut down for 29 more failed innings of his misearble apperearance. There,, thats a bashing thread!!

zainab
February 23, 2008, 09:05 AM
BD is on the way to not lose this Test match by an innings. In New Zealand, they did not lose the first test match by an innings, but failed miserably in the second test match, same thing happened in the ODIs, performed better in first match, went downhill after that.
I am hoping that the boys will show more grit and determination in this series.

With the test matches against Australia potponed, who and when are they playing next?

Ajfar
February 23, 2008, 10:00 AM
our batsman shud def a leaf out of Zunaed's book...i hope he can continue on with his innings..along with aftab..

Ajfar
February 23, 2008, 10:03 AM
well based on this..next time we play test is RSA again...in decemeber..

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND: #e7f2ef"><TD>2008</TD><TD>Away New Zealand.
Host South Africa.
Host Ireland.
Asia Cup in June.
Away at Australia to play two Tests and 3 ODIs in July-Aug.
Champions' Trophy in September.
Away at South Africa to play two Tests and 3 ODIs in Nov-Dec.
Host Sri Lanka in two Tests and a tri-nation tournament involving Zimbabwe in Dec-Jan.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lamisa
February 23, 2008, 10:22 AM
oooppppppppsss sorrryyy

bhul hoya geche.. maaf koira den.. :)

that's alrite!:)

lamisa
February 23, 2008, 10:27 AM
off topic but would someone please refresh today's score on the front page?thank you.

Yasin
February 24, 2008, 06:10 AM
How about making this thread sticky?

Haider
February 24, 2008, 06:54 AM
make this thread sticky... or we can pin the loosers in a wall somewhere and just bash em directly ... watever u guyz like.. I say pin the loosers including the selctors and some of the optimistic fans together and we throw rotten eggs and laugh in their face.. and maybe we can make em watch their own game over and over and over and over till they understand what just happened

WarWolf
February 24, 2008, 06:58 AM
If we can give awards to the players, why can't we develop negative rating system! I think we need to develop a rating system in BC which would be applicable in both ways. One will be straight and another will be a reverse system.

For example, Ash may hold the top position of the table for most nonsense batsmen of the year. Then Aftab and so on.

Haider
February 24, 2008, 07:01 AM
I think these [edit] need to realise when they play sports in international level.. the not only represnting themselves but also their entire nation and they are also being looked at as role models by the youngstars.. U see what the Under 19 did... they followed the older gadhas.. How do u score forty freaking one runz.. chasing a total of 242???? All the bangali athletes are freaking girls. They are too girly to play any sport..I say we change our jersey color from green and red to green and pink

Alien
February 24, 2008, 07:27 AM
Even though he is 2 years older than me, Ashraful isn't half as man he needs to be a proper batsmen. The fact that he acts like he won the lottery everytime he strikes a century shows that he himself lacks the confidence and doesn't have any faith in his abilities.

Alien
February 24, 2008, 07:28 AM
I think these [edit] need to realise when they play sports in international level.. the not only represnting themselves but also their entire nation and they are also being looked at as role models by the youngstars.. U see what the Under 19 did... they followed the older gadhas.. How do u score forty freaking one runz.. chasing a total of 242???? All the bangali athletes are freaking girls. They are too girly to play any sport..I say we change our jersey color from green and red to green and pink

ROFL :floor:

You just took the word out of my mouth. Also to add to that, we should stop once and for all calling them "Tigers". Coz they don't even qualify to be called "Kittens".

One World
February 24, 2008, 12:06 PM
This thread is just a repeatation of the "retard" thread.
I think we all can get together to compile a book about
"How to follow BD Cricket for Dummies" so the young and future fans can follow the guidelines not to get bogged down by the unhealthy effects it contain which might as some fellow members (few officials :) )metioned can go from minor injury to severe heart attacks.

Zunaid
February 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
This thread is just a repeatation of the "retard" thread.
I think we all can get together to compile a book about
"How to follow BD Cricket for Dummies" so the young and future fans can follow the guidelines not to get bogged down by the unhealthy effects it contain which might as some fellow members (few officials :) )metioned can go from minor injury to severe heart attacks.

I am working on it:

http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/banglacricket/bcdummies.gif

One World
February 24, 2008, 12:23 PM
LOL - that is priceless.

Thanks. Zainab.

I kind of like the cover actually.

Russell2k7
February 24, 2008, 12:55 PM
Can I bash the U-19 team in here?

Nafi
February 24, 2008, 12:59 PM
Can I bash the U-19 team in here?

you might as well

tonoy
February 24, 2008, 06:09 PM
Lol nice cover Zunaid. :lol:

zahid
February 24, 2008, 07:00 PM
I am working on it:

Nice Photoshopping Zunaid bhai.

desirocker
February 24, 2008, 07:35 PM
Bash korte chai Habla Bashar re. [edit]... mon chaiteche, mon cahiteche.. thak khali khali BC theke ban hoiya lav nai.

U-17, 1999
February 25, 2008, 12:06 AM
i have no words to say..
still believe habibul bashar can become habibul bashar .. what he was from 2002 to 2006

Antora
February 25, 2008, 12:13 AM
I am working on it:

LMAO!!!!!

Antora
February 25, 2008, 12:17 AM
hmm.. lets see a bashing thread!

1.haba-$%^&$#@#@%$^*)
2. Ash-@$%^&(%$#$#@
3.U-19 team-$#$%&*()#$%^&*(##$##$%:mad::mad::mad::head::head: RETARDS!!!

NOTE: $%&&$#@@#%& this is my way of showing "R" rated language.

Murad
February 25, 2008, 12:19 AM
erokom language use korena...didi.. ghuna ghuna

cricket_king
February 25, 2008, 12:23 AM
WOOOOO! Go Bangladesh! You guys are AWESOME! Our young guns are giving us a taste of what's to come as well...bright, bright future for Bangladesh cricket.

Also, I wish to be the first to by Zunaid bhai's book.
GO BD! :flag:

lamisa
February 25, 2008, 12:26 AM
ROFL :floor:

You just took the word out of my mouth. Also to add to that, we should stop once and for all calling them "Tigers". Coz they don't even qualify to be called "Kittens".

excuse me?what are you trying to say?girls are weak?would you please care to see that we have a fantastis women's team,BETTER THAN THE NATIONAL TEAM!!!!!!!:timeout::mad:

lamisa
February 25, 2008, 12:30 AM
well yeah,despite of being mad @ the cricketers,i would keep my mouth zipped and display true spirits of a loyal fan.:fanflag:

Alien
February 25, 2008, 08:54 AM
excuse me?what are you trying to say?girls are weak?would you please care to see that we have a fantastis women's team,BETTER THAN THE NATIONAL TEAM!!!!!!!:timeout::mad:

Sorry you are picking on the wrong person. I never said anything. It's the guy I was quoting who said it. I was laughing at [edit] (highlighted in bold when I quoted him).

Btw, I didn't know we had a women's team. So yeah.....:confused:

auntu
February 26, 2008, 06:38 AM
:hairpull::hairpull: matha takla hoiya gelo

:mad::mad::mad: dhua dia ghor jhapsha koira fellam

:timeout::timeout: mukher bhasha nai