PDA

View Full Version : TODAYs BIG DAY FOR BD cricket

titoo3019
February 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
today will be a BIG day for BAN JUNIOR and SENIOR ckt team.BAN u 19 will play their qf game against S.A and national team will play 3rd day of the test against S.A
The morning will be very crucial for the national team as juaed and aftab has to negotiate the swing and bounce.This pair will dictate the total score .Ifjunaed make 100s and stay on the crease till launch ,then BAN WILL BEIN A commanding position.THE Tail ender have to put some partnership as we all know BAN batting line up is long.BAN WILL HAVE TO PUT250 TO300 run on the board if they want to put pressure on S.A. side.I have to say it again ,JUNAED is the key for BAN as he showed reat deal of confidence in his batting and leave the balls outside of off stump.SO,all BAN fan ,pray to the ALLAH for his long innings and lets hope THIS TIME BAN CAN PULL OFF A TEST VICTORY FOR THEIR LONG SUFFERED FANs.

Rifat
February 23, 2008, 03:55 PM
anything can still happen, reflect upon our PAST RESULTS...

tiger_omar
February 23, 2008, 05:22 PM
I think we should still to try play a session at a time. If we don't lose more than 2 wickets before lunch, I think we'll be in a good position to post a big total.

Rifat
February 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
I think we should still to try play a session at a time. If we don't lose more than 2 wickets before lunch, I think we'll be in a good position to post a big total.

well said, will happen INSHALLAH or you know what even better :D INSHALLAH

zainab
February 23, 2008, 05:29 PM
Dont forget Aftab, he might be a surprise. Seems that he has a bit of patience now. Hoping that he can keep Junaid company. Sakib, Mushy, Rafique and Mash can all contribute with the bat and if everything goes right , they can post another 125 runs easily, the trick is to stay at the crease, take singles and rotate the strike. I am sure coach Siddons has drummed this into their heads.
SA on the other hand will be like predators to pounce on anything that can gve them an opening. I am hoping this match can go into the end of the fourth day.

pial
February 23, 2008, 05:32 PM
Hope for the best, but still possible that we lost the rest of the wickets in 30 runs. This happened maney times before.

FagunerAgun
February 23, 2008, 06:59 PM
Today may be a turning a point for our Test cricket. If we lay a solid foundation today, we will win the TEST against SA, and that will be a turning point in our test cricket history.

bdchamp20
February 24, 2008, 03:47 AM
what a day it has been so far

pocha
February 24, 2008, 04:04 AM
Yes we will never forget this day. BD 41 all out. Cubs and Tigers put into cage together.

WarWolf
February 24, 2008, 04:04 AM
Big day?

reyme
February 24, 2008, 04:34 AM
Biggest losing day, 2 big losses in one BIG day. What a nightmare. Hope some people stops talking.

hoodlum
February 24, 2008, 07:01 AM
it turns down as the worst day!

zainab
February 24, 2008, 09:58 AM
it turns down as the worst day!

I agree! and I feel so sad for the cubs more than the tigers. This is such a sad and humiliating defeat for them. SA came with a plan and devastatd them completely.
I hope that they can play better to maintain 5th place like they did in 2006.

lamisa
February 24, 2008, 10:12 AM
I agree! and I feel so sad for the cubs more than the tigers. This is such a sad and humiliating defeat for them. SA came with a plan and devastatd them completely.
I hope that they can play better to maintain 5th place like they did in 2006.

i agree with you siste:(r.i just cannot believe it.what could have possibly gone sooooooo wrong?:waiting:

Tokai
February 24, 2008, 02:51 PM
Sure it was a big day. A day any Bangladeshi team ever gets all out below 50