PDA

View Full Version : BanglaCricket Chat

Nafis_BD
February 23, 2008, 08:36 PM
I have been trying to login to chat from yesterday but why does it always disconnect me? I tried a lot of times but the same thing happens again and again. Am I missing any procedure or anything like that? Could someone please help me. Thanks!!

Nasif
February 23, 2008, 08:56 PM
I have been trying to login to chat from yesterday but why does it always disconnect me? I tried a lot of times but the same thing happens again and again. Am I missing any procedure or anything like that? Could someone please help me. Thanks!!

Try using IRC client software such mIRC or xchat.

Nafis_BD
February 23, 2008, 09:00 PM
Where could I get that?

Nasif
February 23, 2008, 09:01 PM
http://www.mirc.com/get.html

After you install it; click here: irc://irc.cricket.org/banglacricket

Kabir
February 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
You might need Java installed on your machine. If I remember correctly, the chat page on the BC server uses Java applets.

Nasif
February 23, 2008, 09:11 PM
You might need Java installed on your machine. If I remember correctly, the chat page on the BC server uses Java applets. He is having problem with the Java based client; thats why suggested him to use IRC program like mirc.

Kabir
February 23, 2008, 09:18 PM
He is having problem with the Java based client; thats why suggested him to use IRC program like mirc.

Nice...I couldn't have figured that out :)

Nasif
February 23, 2008, 09:28 PM
Nice...I couldn't have figured that out :)

ki bepar khocha marla naki? Ei joogey good samaritan hoileo problem.

Nafis_BD
February 23, 2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks a lot Nasif bhaiya for helping me out with it but I discovered I just needed to change the server. I changed it to Cricinfo 1,UK Server and it works perfectly fine!! Thanks anyways!!

Kabir
February 23, 2008, 11:57 PM
ki bepar khocha marla naki? Ei joogey good samaritan hoileo problem.

How about: I swear I couldn't have figured that myself!

Ei joogey kisu admit korleo dekhi dosh hoy :(

Tehsin
February 25, 2008, 06:38 PM
Kotha nai batra nai, joog niya tanatani.

Nafis_BD
February 26, 2008, 08:50 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Grown ups can sometimes be worst than kids!!