PDA

View Full Version : Predict the result of the 1st Test

ripon
February 24, 2008, 07:00 AM
please predict what the outcome will be of the test match will South Africa take the game by winning by some wickets or will our Bangladeshi boys win thier second ever Test match by an historic victory?

ripon
February 24, 2008, 07:11 AM
i predict bangladesh will make it home by atleast 5 runs INSHA-ALLAH!!!, reallY I believe IN theM!!!

bulbul_fan
February 24, 2008, 07:14 AM
lol~!! the match is over mate!! nO use of such poles and threads..it was a bad day for us..both here and U19s..lets think about the second test match!

rubel_18
February 24, 2008, 07:33 AM
lol~!! the match is over mate!! nO use of such poles and threads..it was a bad day for us..both here and U19s..lets think about the second test match!

Ye I agree with u 100%, no point havin high expectations with this side they just bring ur expectations bak down to earth agen

zainab
February 24, 2008, 09:38 AM
my expectation was never a win, but achieving over 200 runs per innings and not conceding an innings defeat, not allowing the opposition to score more than 350 runs in the first innings and any batsman to score a century or break any records. I also wanted them to carry it into the fifth day. My expectations written in bold were met.
Compared to the last 3 test outings( India, SL and NZ) this was a great improvement IMO. Correct me if I am wrong.

FagunerAgun
February 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
What we fans can do?
We can keep dreaming, get busted by the opponents, then scream and wander somewhere for few days, and then come back to BC.

lamisa
February 24, 2008, 10:15 AM
i predict bangladesh will make it home by atleast 5 runs INSHA-ALLAH!!!, reallY I believe IN theM!!!

uummmmmm,saffers need 27 runs to win with 6 wickets in hand.other tailenderrao toh eita 3-4 overe korte parbe.but my best regards and respect with them.Mashallah khub bhalo khelse ora(apart from haba like duh!)

lamisa
February 24, 2008, 10:17 AM
Bangladesh Loses But Maintaining Standards And Respect!:fanflag::fanflag:

ripon
February 24, 2008, 10:20 AM
uummmmmm,saffers need 27 runs to win with 6 wickets in hand.other tailenderrao toh eita 3-4 overe korte parbe.but my best regards and respect with them.Mashallah khub bhalo khelse ora(apart from haba like duh!) you watch shahadat will get a hatrick, and rafique will take care of the tailer enders you will see!

sonarbangla
February 24, 2008, 10:44 AM
lol inshallah we will win by 5-10 runs. baki allah r iccha

One World
February 24, 2008, 10:48 AM
What satndard? What respect?

Respect my foot.

zainab
February 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
What satndard? What respect?

Respect my foot.

I know all fans here are mad with BD's performance in this test match. Expectations were too high to be met and as such many fans and supporters are diasappointed and enraged. Please look at the glass as half full, not half empty. They could have suffered a worst defeat, but made SA look ordinary in the first innings and already grabbed 4 wickets in the second innings, so some respect has to be given. I have seen better teams like NZ, Pakistan and WI collapse worse against them recently.

The boys really tried, but after Zunaid got out, it became a runaway train.
I am not mad at them, only sad that they could not capitalize on the opportunity offered.