PDA

View Full Version : Be satisfies and rate their performance!

bulbul_fan
February 24, 2008, 11:52 AM
I read it somewhere " Unexpectation and Uncertainities are the joys of life"
this very saying aptly applys to bangladesh cricket.Today when we were hoping for something good, they let us down yet again.
But think it from from a different point,did you think of the match going this way after the first iinings that bangladesh batted ? Frankly speaking ,I didn't and I am very Confident you too might have thought , Oh!! this is going to be another heavy loss..another weed in the field of paddy.

But they proved us all wrong ! An excellent spell of fast bowling and controlled and venomous spin lrt to African downfall and gave us two sleepless nights and 2 days of Excitement. We should All be thankful to them .Therefore, we should be satisfied with what we had in the last three days. Our players did not give up unlike recent past. they tried and we the fans should be their inspiration and encouragement.

But again , it will be unfair if we do not criticize the likes of Sir Kazi Habibul bashar who is permanent in the team regardless of the contribution and the outcome.Tamim needs more time in the middle and if he is not fully fit, he should be rested for the second test.Mushfiqur's performance is no better. pylot would hang around for a longer period any day. Mashrafee looks like a cat infront of the dedication, attitude, aggression shown by Shahadat rajib.If he is not mentally prepared, bring back sajidul or resel.

Well, some deserves appriciation also. To start with it should be our captain ashraful Matin whose captaincy really impressed me a lot although he didn't contribute with the bat.thats whre he lacks. To be a great captain you shuld show the right path to your team. aftab also tried as much as he could with 2 uncharcteristical innings. Not to forget Big Z's contribution in the second innings without which we would be nowhere.
Rafique as usual is proving what he is to bangladesh cricket and the best performer in the match so far is Shahdat Rajib who bagged 8 wickets against a full blooded S.african side.

Since tommorrows play wont make much of a difference..here are my ratings!

here are my ratings.:
Tamim ............................2 out of ten( not satisfactory at all..looks out of touch)
Zunaid............................ 7 out of 10 ( proving to be a soild opener)
Habibul Bashar..................-8 (for letting the team down)
Ashraful -------------------------7 ( for his captaincy )
aftab------------------------------5 ( tried hard)
nafees------------------------------5( cant tell anything)
Mashrafee--------------------------2 ( poor performane)
Sakib-------------------------------5 ( not acceptable)
mushfiq----------------------------3 ( poor)
Rafique----------------------------9 ( 2nd best performer)
shahdat----------------------------10 on 10

One World
February 24, 2008, 11:58 AM
HB and ASH rated too high. This is woeful rating.

zainab
February 24, 2008, 12:14 PM
3 highest performers are Rafique, Zunaid and Shahadat. Rating 8,8 and 10.
Bashar's rating is minus 10
For captaincy, I feel Ash's rating is 6, for his batting it is 3, a batsman of his ability should be able to steady the innings and make a worthwhile score.
All th rest are 3 out of 10.
Not much to write home about.

I agree with Bulbul fan for the following:

I read it somewhere " Unexpectation and Uncertainities are the joys of life"
this very saying aptly applys to bangladesh cricket.Today when we were hoping for something good, they let us down yet again.
But think it from from a different point,did you think of the match going this way after the first iinings that bangladesh batted ? Frankly speaking ,I didn't and I am very Confident you too might have thought , Oh!! this is going to be another heavy loss..another weed in the field of paddy.

But they proved us all wrong ! An excellent spell of fast bowling and controlled and venomous spin lrt to African downfall and gave us two sleepless nights and 2 days of Excitement. We should All be thankful to them .Therefore, we should be satisfied with what we had in the last three days. Our players did not give up unlike recent past. they tried and we the fans should be their inspiration and encouragement.