PDA

View Full Version : Consolation: SA got fined :)

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2008, 01:07 PM
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvrsa/content/story/339749.html
Bangladesh v South Africa, 1st Test, Mirpur, 4th day
South Africa fined for slow over-rate
Cricinfo staff
February 25, 2008

South Africa have been fined for maintaining a slow over-rate during their five-wicket win over Bangladesh in Dhaka.
Match referee Ranjan Madugalle imposed the fines after South Africa were ruled to be three overs short of its target when time allowances were taken into consideration.
In accordance with the ICC Code of Conduct regulations governing over-rate penalties, players are fined 5% of their match fees for every over their side fails to bowl in the allotted time. The rules say that the captain will be fined double that amount and subsequently Graeme Smith was fined 30% of his match fees. Each of the other ten players received 15 % fines.

++++
Shala, jitsosh tho ki hoisay? Pura poisa tho pailina. Aro 4 pacer attach niya khel?

Madugalle jindabad. More pressure in Chittagong test. Woohoo!!

pocha
February 25, 2008, 01:17 PM
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvrsa/content/story/339749.html
Bangladesh v South Africa, 1st Test, Mirpur, 4th day
South Africa fined for slow over-rate
Cricinfo staff
February 25, 2008
Shala, jitsosh tho ki hoisay? Pura poisa tho pailina. Aro 4 pacer attach niya khel?

Madugalle jindabad. More pressure in Chittagong test. Woohoo!!

Hahahahahahahaha....I cant stop laughing :lol::lol::lol:

reyme
February 25, 2008, 01:17 PM
I would have fined and banned bucknor.

pocha
February 25, 2008, 01:19 PM
I would have fined and banned bucknor.

I have given a jutor mala to bucknor as his next birthday gift in advance.

sadi
February 25, 2008, 01:29 PM
Will he stand for the second test as well? :(

WarWolf
February 25, 2008, 01:39 PM
Alhamdulillah. Many many thanks for the wonderful news Mizan bhai. May allah bless you.:-D

Kana-Baba
February 25, 2008, 02:33 PM
guys, take it easy bucknor is far better... I am just too happy to see blind ahoka da silva is not here this time.

Fazal
February 25, 2008, 03:12 PM
Nalish deyee Balish powar moto feeling.

sandpiper
February 25, 2008, 03:14 PM
Fazal mamu... you are a genius :floor:
Nalish deyee Balish powar moto feeling.

akabir77
February 25, 2008, 03:16 PM
guys, take it easy bucknor is far better... I am just too happy to see blind ahoka da silva is not here this time.

Ashoka not being here doesn't make Bucknor being here better.

I wish he wouldn't see when we were bowling... but for some reason all his bad decision went against us...

Murad
February 25, 2008, 03:25 PM
Just wait and see brothers and sisters.

CTG e dekhben fans ra ki kore Buckner ke niye. Dhaka te sudhu signboard aanse.. I guess okhane bottle mara shuru korbe..

WarWolf
February 25, 2008, 03:30 PM
Amen.

CTG e dekhben fans ra ki kore Buckner ke niye. Dhaka te sudhu signboard aanse.. I guess okhane bottle mara shuru korbe..

Dhakablues
February 25, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah,, Chittagong is a different story. The Moisture will play a role and if its hot,, it can do some tricks for the SAs. And it happens to be Bashars lucky ground. He got lucky few times there.. but he didnt mention whether it was on the feild or off-feild :)

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah,, Chittagong is a different story. The Moisture will play a role and if its hot,, it can do some tricks for the SAs. And it happens to be Bashars lucky ground. He got lucky few times there.. but he didnt mention whether it was on the feild or off-feild :)
uuuuuu!!! That is shot under the belt. You are disqualified and fined. :lol:

The game is on if Ash can win the toss again.

zainab
February 25, 2008, 05:11 PM
Serves South Africa right. Ash gets all his overs bowled. i have never heard that he has been fined for anything.

I wish that they could have fined Buchnor too. I guess he will stand in the second test too.

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
Continuous pace bowling takes a toll on the clock. Ash always enjoys two or three spinners.

I do not fault Bucknor that much. In real time things may look different. Circumstances/enviroment may dictate the proceedings. For instances Steyn's long appeal and dejected look convinced the not sure Bucknor against Habibul Bashar's lbw. Mushi strange noise confused him and many others watching on TV. Only when slow motion review was brought in we could see the bat was way far from the ball.

tiger_omar
February 26, 2008, 02:27 AM
I aggree, Bucknor has been a total waste of an umpire over the last year and he should just retire. Buira beta ar chokhe dekhena mone hoi.

But did you guys notice that Aleem Dar on the other hand tended to favor us a little more and gave us some close decisions, so in the end, it probably even out a little bit.

nobody
February 26, 2008, 06:07 AM
I was in the stadium watching bowlers end when Mushy was Caught Boucher Bowled Bucknor. I heard the noise ball brushing the thigh pad and convinced he was not out instantly without any help of TV (in fact there is no TV or electronic board in Mirpur Stadium yet). Unfortunately I was not the umpire. There was a fan actually shouting Bucknor send me your account number. I would send you some money to buy hearing aid. He was speaking in English and suddenly in PA there was an announcement in the stadium not to abuse any player, umpire and any spectator

lamisa
February 26, 2008, 11:37 AM
Amen.

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!:floor::floor::floor::floor::f loor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

skhondoker
February 26, 2008, 01:21 PM
Bhai, shabdhane kothe boilen. Emergency choltase...Boggi/loitha are kastor obosta jate na hoi