PDA

View Full Version : Tamim & Chittagong Test

tanim3960
February 25, 2008, 09:27 PM
We all know that Tamim just got recoverd from injury. Event though he was fully fit, his performance was very bad in the 1st test. As we know most of the player performance is not good after they come back from injury. Many of u might think that it will be a good idea to drop him for the 2nd test. but here is the thing..........
1.This is his home ground.
2.He plays for chittagong division
3.He has knowledge about the pitch condition which is a good advantage for a betsman.
4.He has a good record in his home ground.

do u think if he is allowed to play 2nd test which i think he will ,these things will help him to play a responsible innigs for his team despite of his recent recovery and poor performance in the 1st test?

detroitpagla
February 25, 2008, 09:50 PM
another junkie thread :lol:

nsd3
February 25, 2008, 09:58 PM
We all know that Tamim just got recoverd from injury. Event though he was fully fit, his performance was very bad in the 1st test. As we know most of the player performance is not good after they come back from injury. Many of u might think that it will be a good idea to drop him for the 2nd test. but here is the thing..........
1.This is his home ground.
2.He plays for chittagong division
3.He has knowledge about the pitch condition which is a good advantage for a betsman.
4.He has a good record in his home ground.

do u think if he is allowed to play 2nd test which i think he will ,these things will help him to play a responsible innigs for his team despite of his recent recovery and poor performance in the 1st test?
All 4 reasons above are basically centred around one point: Tamim is a local boy in Cht.
My heart says Tamim should play. If we need a spinner on this (more batting friendly than Mirpur) pitch to fill our 4th bowler in the team, I believe either Enamul or Razzak should replace one batsman. That batsman could be Tamim or Bashar. Cht is a favourite ground for Bashar as well. So that point for Tamim would be debateable.

cricket_king
February 26, 2008, 01:13 AM
He'll definetely play. Who's going to replace him?
He'll score this time around :)

tiger_omar
February 26, 2008, 02:12 AM
I don't think it should be a question if he should play or not. He was by far our best batsmen in the New Zeland series and showed great temprament for long periods.

We also have too many underachieving players on our team to make a case to drop Tamim.

auntu
February 26, 2008, 05:36 AM
if fit play n smash runs 2 shut mouths...

Is this realy worthy 2 b a thread?

Omio
February 26, 2008, 05:46 AM
another junkie thread :lol:
:lol:

tiger_army
February 26, 2008, 08:09 AM
All 4 reasons above are basically centred around one point: Tamim is a local boy in Cht.
My heart says Tamim should play. If we need a spinner on this (more batting friendly than Mirpur) pitch to fill our 4th bowler in the team, I believe either Enamul or Razzak should replace one batsman. That batsman could be Tamim or Bashar. Cht is a favourite ground for Bashar as well. So that point for Tamim would be debateable.

i think tht was M A Aziz Stadium not the new one......
i think we need an extra bowler here. i wil put razzak in place of Basher , i thnk Razzak wil score more then Basher......