PDA

View Full Version : we must have to win 2nd test ?

sipon
February 26, 2008, 10:38 AM
we must have to win 2nd test for to play test in australia . i think they will see how we are playing aginst south africa than they will decided to play or not aginst us . this test is very important for future tour too . we should win this test to stay alive in cricket .every player should much more confident than before . playing aginst australia that will be very interesting than before

Ehsan
February 26, 2008, 10:42 AM
Did you not read the other thread on what Siddon's said? It is not going to happen. Lower your expectations, then it won't hurt and won't create pressure for our players. If it happens then its a bonus. Remember this is Test, not ODI where luck works sometimes, its about pure ability in Tests.

lamisa
February 26, 2008, 10:47 AM
its too early,maan!

sadi
Lol sure!!!

Anher
innings defeat for sure in next test. Sit back, relax.

sipon
February 26, 2008, 10:54 AM
innings defeat for sure in next test. Sit back, relax.

if you think than they will never gonna win you have to be confidence its almost 9 years that we are playing test match .

Anher
February 26, 2008, 11:00 AM
if you think than they will never gonna win you have to be confidence its almost 9 years that we are playing test match .

After almost 9 years of my experience watching BD team i can 99% sure that we are going to have an innings defeat. 1% is miracle. SA didnt perform at all in first test except some good balls from their bowler. They will be used to our condition and hammer us.

Fazal
February 26, 2008, 11:03 AM

It doesn't matter whether we, the fans, are confident or not, because we don't play in the field. The players need to perform to have any chance to avoid innings defeat.

sipon
February 26, 2008, 11:26 AM
It doesn't matter whether we, the fans, are confident or not, because we don't play in the field. The players need to perform to have any chance to avoid innings defeat.

dude i am not talking about the fans i am talking about our player

akabir77
February 26, 2008, 11:41 AM
yeah we will win...

Did you even watch a full test or just switch back and forth in between hindi movies?

Open a thread saying bd need to win the worldcup. not cricket football worldcup. and watch whether that happens or not. Chawa r pawar modeh shamonjosho thaktey hobey to...

Fazal
February 26, 2008, 01:36 PM
dude i am not talking about the fans i am talking about our player

Bhaat,

I_Knockout_U is not a player. He is just a fan. And you relyed to his comment he he siad he have no cinfidence in winnning the 2nd TEST.

Pundit
February 26, 2008, 02:01 PM
A win to me here is a loss by no more than 6 wickets.

zainab
February 26, 2008, 02:23 PM
Since I ha ve been following BD cricket, even though the runs were not there in the first and second innings, this is the best performance by BD in a test match. Also, they did not do too badly in the first test against NZ. They managed to bowl out the whole team there also. No one scored centuries or double centuries against them. In the first test against SA, only Smith managed more than 50 runs.
When last have you seen this and BD taking a first innings lead.? Normally, the opposing side amass a huge first innings total and declare. Bangladesh is normally bowled out for a low score in the first innings, they cannot even catch up in the second innings and crash to an innings defeat. This match, even though performance was below par with the exception of Shahadat and Rafique brought some sort of respectability to their cricket.
IMO, they only had 8 players(minus Bashar, Tamim and Mash), SA had 12 players including Bucknor, so dont be so hard on the lads.
My expectation is that they make a good first innings total, take the match to the end of the fourth day and do not crash to an innings defeat.

kalpurush
February 26, 2008, 02:35 PM
A win to me here is a loss by no more than 6 wickets.
To me, taking the match in day 5...:-D

Shaan
February 26, 2008, 02:49 PM
my utmost fear is that now SA will play more carefully which means that obvious innings defeat for us, I don't see any hope in second test. SA were underestimating us before they came to this tour, but First test opened up their eyes, so they will come with full revenge of first test which they won dramatically, but this time they don't want any more drama in the game, straight knock out!!!

Tigers_eye
February 26, 2008, 02:53 PM
"we must have to win 2nd test ? " Thread title.
Dear Sipon,
Are you asking us as a question? Or you are suggesting we must win.

If you are asking us then I would say, "yes", we must win, there is no alternatives. Will be may be ;) may be not.

Ashraful tho century marbey bhoi kano bhaijanera?

desirocker
February 26, 2008, 03:26 PM
Players sorry batsmen der jodi ek bindu lojja takhe, tahole sheta proman koruk....Those so called TALENTS should atleast make this upcoming test memorable for Rafique Bhai The Great....

Pundit
February 26, 2008, 03:31 PM
To me, taking the match in day 5...:-D

:up:

How about losing by 6 wickets on the 5th day - means that we must have scored a lot of runs as well with a weaker bowling performance.

akabir77
February 26, 2008, 03:34 PM
:up:

How about losing by 6 wickets on the 5th day - means that we must have scored a lot of runs as well with a weaker bowling performance.

Taholey aber porer din thread hobey olper jonno jittey parlam na kill the coach...

AsifTheManRahman
February 26, 2008, 04:29 PM
Taholey aber porer din thread hobey olper jonno jittey parlam na kill the coach...

...and another incompetent journalist will make a few bucks. Employment rates will rise.

Ajfar
February 26, 2008, 07:46 PM
we must have to win 2nd test for to play test in australia . i think they will see how we are playing aginst south africa than they will decided to play or not aginst us . this test is very important for future tour too . we should win this test to stay alive in cricket .every player should much more confident than before . playing aginst australia that will be very interesting than before

apnar kothai to monee hoi..apnee kono prokarer deal koira raksenn cricket australiar songee...taa gushh koto disenn jantee paree..