PDA

View Full Version : Our well wishes to Aftab

pocha
March 2, 2008, 08:04 PM
Lets all of us pray for this brave man and hope he recovers soon and get back to normal life. Aftab, you are a born fighter and I know there are many fans like me who are anxious to see you back in field, but dont worry about cricket mate, just get well soon.I am sure you will come out of this with strong colors.

Russell2k7
March 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah, hope he recovers soon.

WarWolf
March 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
Inshallah he will recover soon.

dash
March 2, 2008, 10:19 PM
lame thread.
he is recovering any way

desirocker
March 2, 2008, 11:52 PM
get well brother. We're proud of ur accomplishment

sandpiper
March 3, 2008, 12:55 AM
Aftab er injury ta ki serious ?

nahaz
March 3, 2008, 12:56 AM
Hope it does not get him out of the more watchful mindset he's finally managed to adopt. Hope he doesn't become a Mashrafee now.

Foozy
March 3, 2008, 04:57 AM
Hope it does not get him out of the more watchful mindset he's finally managed to adopt. Hope he doesn't become a Mashrafee now.

haha, that is my exact fear too! I just hope that he too dosent become a chicken!

Antora
March 3, 2008, 05:40 AM
hope he recovers soon!

zainab
March 3, 2008, 06:49 AM
Is he getting better? I hope so. cause BD needs him for the ODIs.

Shaan
March 3, 2008, 06:59 AM
according to bd newspapers he had four stitches but no bone fracture no brain damage, he needs five days rest thats all.. so we can hope to see him in onedays.

Protic
March 3, 2008, 07:52 AM
He'll PROBABLY play in the first ODI.. he should be fit by 7th/8th march.

ahaque
March 3, 2008, 09:56 AM
InshAllah he wiil be able to play for first ODI. I heard he only needs 5 days rest.

zainab
March 4, 2008, 07:42 PM
Well, he is not playing in the series. hope he will be better for the ireland series. Cant imagine an ODI team without Aftab. There is always anticipation when he comes out to bat and one can expect to see a smashing cameo from him.

auntu
March 5, 2008, 04:24 AM
May Allah protect him and his mother..

Sovik
March 5, 2008, 07:15 AM
May Allah protect him and his mother..

what?

sipon
March 5, 2008, 10:18 AM
that is really bad news fro odi series and ireland tour . i hope he will get better before the ireland came.

lamisa
March 5, 2008, 11:43 AM
get well soon and hope to see you back in fire action in dec against the proteas to take"Rokter Bodla"!

zainab
March 5, 2008, 04:10 PM
I am hoping that he plays in the ireland series. he should be OK by then, no bones are broken.

zainab
March 6, 2008, 07:35 AM
Has anyone got an update about Aftab's condition. That Kallis is quite a bowler to have done this to our Aftab. I guess it was an accident, but a very costly one.
Poor Aftab, will take him a few weeks to get out of this.

Murad
March 6, 2008, 04:20 PM
Aftab has a 6 month old baby girl???????????:eek::eek:

Or biye mone hoiteche 1 year o hoini.. Ei jonnei BD er population beshi..:)

Anyways.

Aftab is now okay. Just ektu fula ache chokher niche. Sheta naki 4/5 diner majhe chole jabe. And then he could play again.

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=ODcyNTE=&mid=OA==

Fazal
March 6, 2008, 04:24 PM
[quote=muradnyc;639663]Aftab has a 6 month old baby girl???????????:eek::eek:

Or biye mone hoiteche 1 year o hoini.. [/quote (http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=ODcyNTE=&mid=OA==[/quote)]

What are you trying to say? :-D

Murad
March 6, 2008, 04:31 PM
What are you trying to say? :-D

:D

Kisu na bhai jan. mukh foshke beriye geche...:-p

he got married last year in August. :)

bdchamp20
March 6, 2008, 05:21 PM
This is very sad..just when he started to become more responsible he gets knocked out by Kallis..I hope he doesnt get to the old version of him again

bujhee kom
March 6, 2008, 06:17 PM
all our prayers and well wishes with you AA. you are the best! evrytime i think of you aftab i feel like a proud bangladeshi!

zainab
March 7, 2008, 08:49 AM
The ODIs will not be the same without him. I look forwrd with anticipation when he comes out to bat andhe is such a good fielder, hope he will be OK for the Ireland games.

What! he has a six month ol baby? he got married last august.

Nafi
March 7, 2008, 01:24 PM

Since when did bangladeshi's have family planning. [edited]

One World
March 7, 2008, 07:56 PM
According to TC he was released from hospital.

Trigger_Tiger
March 7, 2008, 09:32 PM
Get well soon buddy! We need your middle-order attacking batting and by far the best fielding in the Tiger camp :)!

al Furqaan
March 7, 2008, 11:17 PM
Since when did bangladeshi's who married their cousins have family planning.

pretty offensive remarks there, buddy. please check your uncle tom sentiments at the BC door.

if you haven't noticed, bangladesh is the most densley populated nation on earth. i think bangladeshis in general have no clue about family planning. for that matter we have no municipal planning, government planning, disaster relief planning, stay at the wicket and don't play stupid shots planning or any other sort of planning.

we are Nixon's "international basket case". and it isn't because of a certain class of bangladeshis.

zainab
March 7, 2008, 11:19 PM
Injuries are happening very often to our valuable players. Rasel and Tamim injured in NZ, now Aftab when BD really needs him. i hope no other injuries occur. Seems that the Saffers are here to kill the lads.

irteja
March 7, 2008, 11:49 PM
get well soon

rickshaman
March 8, 2008, 08:46 AM
thread er 1st post ta poire mone hoilo aftab er mane 1 bochor er jonne hospitalized.......arre he ll be aryte inshallah......and will bak again playin hiz normal game......

Fazal
March 8, 2008, 09:05 AM

Surprised? Have you seen his batting (except for last TEST series) ? Dhum Dharakka...with little patience to wait... if other people need to wait 9.5 months, isn't it normal that he will get it done in six months?

Omio
March 8, 2008, 11:42 AM
Surprised? Have you seen his batting (except for last TEST series) ? Dhum Dharakka...with little patience to wait... if other people need to wait 9.5 months, isn't it normal that he will get it done in six months?
That was a quick single by AA.;)

AsifTheManRahman
March 8, 2008, 11:49 AM

This might come as a shock, but marriage has nothing to do with reproduction.

metallian
March 8, 2008, 11:55 AM
This might come as a shock, but marriage has nothing to do with reproduction.

realllyyyyy???? OMG! but, how?? i thought ppl only have babies when they get married. Allah puts the baby at night at the hospital bed when everyone is asleep.

al Furqaan
March 8, 2008, 12:37 PM

that was funny and stated with class.

:lol:

ahaque
March 8, 2008, 02:33 PM
i just saw aftab on ntv. his eyes look fine. he has some swelling under his right eye. my guess is that he will be ready to go for the 2nd ODI inshAllah.

BD-Shardul
March 8, 2008, 02:52 PM
realllyyyyy???? OMG! but, how?? i thought ppl only have babies when they get married. Allah puts the baby at night at the hospital bed when everyone is asleep.

Are you serious or kidding? If serious, then bhaijan apner boyos koto :lol:

Murad
March 8, 2008, 02:55 PM
Biyer onushthan er onek aage tader arth hoye giyechilo.. and its legal in Islam to live together after the Arth(Marige Registration, I guess). And in BD its kind of common to have Arth long time before the marriage ceremony.

Nafi
March 8, 2008, 03:12 PM
pretty offensive remarks there, buddy. please check your uncle tom sentiments at the BC door.

noted and edited

al Furqaan
March 8, 2008, 05:22 PM
noted and edited

thanks!

tipu_09
March 8, 2008, 09:09 PM
hope for quick recovary...