PDA

View Full Version : How come R Peterson got 5 wickets ? BD players can't play the spinners as well !!!

arafath79
March 3, 2008, 05:13 PM
Siddons said Bangladeshi batsmen are not good enough to play against South African fast bowlers but you guys noticed that Robin Peterson got 5 wickets in the second innings againts BD as a slow left arm bowler !!!! Do you think BD batsmen forgot to play the spinners as well even they have got quality slow left arm bowlers like Rafique(retired ), Raj, Enamul ??

Do you guys think SA will play 5 fast bowlers or 4 fast bowlers and 1 spinner in ODI series against BD ?

Fazal
March 3, 2008, 05:17 PM
After ducking Bouncer after Bouncer.... matha Ki thik Thakey? They thought Peterson will also throw a bouncer. But he never did... thats how he fooled them.

Tigers_eye
March 3, 2008, 05:19 PM
It isn't the bowlers bro. It is our batsman who gifts their wicket. Very generous!! Top of the line.

djnaved
March 3, 2008, 05:31 PM
same question? how come pitersen took 5 wickets. SN said that he is a ordinary bowler,but....:-/

Miraz
March 3, 2008, 05:48 PM
If arafath79 bowls against Bangladesh, pace or spin doesn't matter, he will also bag a 5-for.

Getting wickets will be the easiest job, but finding an opportunity to play against Bangladesh will be quite difficult. :)

akabir77
March 3, 2008, 05:52 PM
same question? how come pitersen took 5 wickets. SN said that he is a ordinary bowler,but....:-/

Tailey bujen BD Batsmen koto ordinary?

Ajfar
March 3, 2008, 06:17 PM
now imagine what wud hav happened..if rafique or Razzak was bowling against the BD batsman...

nzfan
March 3, 2008, 06:18 PM
remember vettori got 5-7 against you guys

arafath79
March 3, 2008, 06:46 PM
After ducking Bouncer after Bouncer.... matha Ki thik Thakey? They thought Peterson will also throw a bouncer. But he never did... thats how he fooled them.

Hehehehe.... bhaia apni khub moja koira reply then. Ekta bapar holo apnar avatar deikha majhe majhe funny mone hoy abar majhe majhe ososthi hoy j ei forumer sob member k laathi diya bair korben !:sick:

arafath79
March 3, 2008, 06:57 PM
If arafath79 bowls against Bangladesh, pace or spin doesn't matter, he will also bag a 5-for.

Getting wickets will be the easiest job, but finding an opportunity to play against Bangladesh will be quite difficult. :)

:-DHehehehehe....I think you are right Miraz bro. I can do both right and left arm medium pace bowling. May be If I bowl my first over as a right arm medium bowler and the next over by left hand then the BD batsmen will be fooled and they will throw their wickets away. At the end my bowling figure will be 10 overs 5 maiden 5 wickets for 10 runs, easy picking for me :-D.

But honestly speaking I don't want to see them getting out and throwing their wickets cheaply like bunch of fools.

tanim3960
March 3, 2008, 08:22 PM
man thats all about ability. Ashrafoooooooool was telling media that his team is not use to play baouncy ball. but if we look at the 2nd inng main striker is peterson not a pace bowlers.

CricTiger
March 3, 2008, 08:33 PM
Our Players are very broad minded and they do not mind to offer big when new players come in .

rubel_18
March 3, 2008, 09:43 PM
remember vettori got 5-7 against you guys

Plz dnt compare Vettori's bowling to Peterson, Vettori is a much better bowler dan him

nzfan
March 3, 2008, 09:50 PM
guess you are right but do you know what is funny? vettori got selected for New Zealand because there was virtually no other spinner around

Ajfar
March 3, 2008, 10:11 PM
guess you are right but do you know what is funny? vettori got selected for New Zealand because there was virtually no other spinner around

u guys can borrow one of our spinner for couple years...as long as we get him bakk

Russell2k7
March 3, 2008, 10:33 PM

:lol::lol::lol::floor::floor::floor:
Oh man

sadi
March 4, 2008, 09:34 AM
It is a myth that our players play spin well just because we are from subcontinent. We are very weak against spin bowling as well and look clueless against quality spinners most of the time. Few examples: Murali, Vettori, Paul Adams, Kaneria. List goes on.

Tigers_eye
March 4, 2008, 09:54 AM
now imagine what wud hav happened..if rafique or Razzak was bowling against the BD batsman...
League'a ki hoilo? Rafique tho kiso kortey parlo na. Does that mean league'r polapain SN, Ash, Tamim thekay bhalo?

lamisa
March 4, 2008, 10:25 AM
League'a ki hoilo? Rafique tho kiso kortey parlo na. Does that mean league'r polapain SN, Ash, Tamim thekay bhalo?

you never know!

abu2abu
March 4, 2008, 11:02 AM
It is a myth that our players play spin well just because we are from subcontinent. We are very weak against spin bowling as well and look clueless against quality spinners most of the time. Few examples: Murali, Vettori, Paul Adams, Kaneria. List goes on.

This is true. The only exception is Ash, he plays murali quite well. Well, on occassions anyway...

Fortuner
March 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
no matter wht.evytime we bat against nyteam.we will make some1 a hero.this time it was petrsn.i dnt say he doesnt deserve to be a star nor is he bad bowler bt come on guys,hw they hell we give wickets to him.his spin is nt dt dangerous.we gt better spinners than him.if styen tuk those wickets.it wld relieve me saying he is a gr8 bowler.we dint do bad bt hw in d wrld can u except ptrsn;s wicket against us..dats really puttin us dwn

arafath79
March 5, 2008, 02:57 PM
no matter wht.evytime we bat against nyteam.we will make some1 a hero.this time it was petrsn.i dnt say he doesnt deserve to be a star nor is he bad bowler bt come on guys,hw they hell we give wickets to him.his spin is nt dt dangerous.we gt better spinners than him.if styen tuk those wickets.it wld relieve me saying he is a gr8 bowler.we dint do bad bt hw in d wrld can u except ptrsn;s wicket against us..dats really puttin us dwn

Well said. I agree with u.

tiger_omar
March 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
What happened was since the pacers finally got taken off the attack, and I think Peterson replaced Steyn in that spell in the 2nd innings, our bastmen relaxed and thought that they can finally play their shots against a spinner and take it easy a little bit. Boy were they wrong and they allowed an ordinary bowler to pick up a 5 for.

Peterson might not get another 5 for in his lifetime in Test cricket, so he took advantage of this situation, so good for him, bad for us.

Murad
March 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
Come on guys.

He got 3 tailenders Shahadat, Mashrafe, and Mushy. So 5 wickets to emnitei hoye jai. egulo 3ta hochche easy wickets. ar 2ta amader batsmenra gift korche taake. and that make it 5 for him.

Ar apnara to janen amader tailenderra aro beshi generous.