PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh Cricket Team Coach Interview

bdpride04
March 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
Bangladesh Cricket Team Coach Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foBxjoyizKE

RazabQ
March 5, 2008, 02:42 PM
Couldn't we get one interviewer with decent English?

RazabQ
March 5, 2008, 02:43 PM
and what kind of mic are they using? It's picking up the sound of the fountain.

auntu
March 5, 2008, 02:43 PM
Couldn't we get one interviewer with decent English?

ditto

he has got hand n head probe.:D

RazabQ
March 5, 2008, 02:45 PM
God this interviewer is painful to hear

BANFAN
March 5, 2008, 02:47 PM
This was already posted in a thead and i think there were some good discussions.

bdchamp20
March 5, 2008, 02:49 PM
Thats in the Shonargaon hotel pool

bdchamp20
March 5, 2008, 02:52 PM
oh no its not sorry

bdpride04
March 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
oops did i repost it or some? but i couldn't see that video b4?

auntu
March 5, 2008, 03:02 PM
This was already posted in a thead and i think there were some good discussions.

yap

its a repeatation;)

Murad
March 5, 2008, 03:02 PM
we saw the video in the siddons comments thread.

MarufH
March 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
man.... look at this guy...this guy has no clue what he is saying... and siddons uses sign language to make him understand! CHANGE HIM!!!

Umar
March 5, 2008, 03:53 PM
I think that annoying channeli commentator would be better than this guy!!

Dhakablues
March 5, 2008, 05:03 PM
Yeah lets drop the commentator,, that commentator sux and couldnt even stump Siddons or Catch what he was throwing at him.. Lets replace him with Dhiman.. sorry, wait,, wrong thread,, never mind!!!

djnaved
March 5, 2008, 10:24 PM
I'm not agree with siddons in one part. He says that it's tough to face bowlers like 6'6 150 speed... But I think it's not matter of bowling speed. In the last match you see that razzak, SN, and Shahdat have faced them easily. So why don't our ash, tamim, sakib face them easily ?

mshakir56
March 6, 2008, 01:21 AM
I was surprised at the way Razzak was batting. simply superb. he batted better then everybody as far far facing fast bowlers is concerned. I remember him play the same way against srilanka. our top order batsman need to get their acts together really. Not much difficulty with facing 145 k

bdpride04
March 6, 2008, 03:22 AM
i once played against a bowler from westIndies that guy was really fast, i played him in Canada and live in detroit, anyways after i faced couple bowls and couple bowls just blocked them to see the bowls and he got excited however next over i hit him for 3 fours but never made eye contact........... because i was told "make eye contact on the bowl not on the bowler" i think thatz our batsmen's problem after hitting some 4s they try to disrespect the bowlers. you need to give them respect because u can hit them for 4-5 fours in an over but it only takes one bowl to get u out, somebody needs to tell that to our batsmen.

bdpride04
March 6, 2008, 03:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=706552WGY5M:lol:

mshakir56
March 6, 2008, 03:41 AM
i once played against a bowler from westIndies that guy was really fast, i played him in Canada and live in detroit, anyways after i faced couple bowls and couple bowls just blocked them to see the bowls and he got excited however next over i hit him for 3 fours but never made eye contact........... because i was told "make eye contact on the bowl not on the bowler" i think thatz our batsmen's problem after hitting some 4s they try to disrespect the bowlers. you need to give them respect because u can hit them for 4-5 fours in an over but it only takes one bowl to get u out, somebody needs to tell that to our batsmen.

I think they need to start respecting the ball rather then the bowler ! Play the ball according to its merit. If the ball asks for it to be hit, then go for it ! But if not, go for a solid defensive stroke ! Simple as that ! :D