PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful, the Mozart in Cricket!

soccer20reverse
March 7, 2008, 11:27 AM
Ashraful, can sing, withhold every being of a nation motionless for hours with the stroke of his bat. Ponderous yet thoughtful player of our time, many yet never to our lust then that of what we can imagine. Livingly able to communicate his souls concent through the motion of the body. This was the qualities of a previous man in history of time, whom have left the greatest accomplishments to our warmth for the centuries that were and to be, Wolfgangus Amadeus Mozart. That man has been reborn, again willfully to service his nation in the willfullingly great mote of life. He is Ashraful. He can willfully strengthen our team with the motionless grace which we say amongst ourselves when we ponder in front of the television screen of his stature. But there is a major problem. Mozart was not a cricket player.
Anyways, I have made you people read a whole lot of nothingness, because you cannot mutiny against the mind of the greater. You lot are idiots to have read this unamuzing piece of cricket literature or fiction, against the will of your heart. And whoever comments, will be even more hysterically dumber. I wait and see.

P.S. By Ashraful I meant, Mohammed Ashraful.

sadi
March 7, 2008, 11:43 AM
This thing is pretty good. Can I have some? :)

akabir77
March 7, 2008, 11:46 AM
he is back! Aren't you the guy who was keeping Sakibs score and said some thing like i won't come back to BC if score this or something? i thought Sakib scored more than you predicted. but here you are...

reyme
March 7, 2008, 12:04 PM
soccer20reverse=JavedOmarBelim

Javed is buttering up Ashraful to sneak in the squad.

Dial 911!

Niceman70
March 7, 2008, 02:10 PM
?????

samjad
March 7, 2008, 03:21 PM
he is back! Aren't you the guy who was keeping Sakibs score and said some thing like i won't come back to BC if score this or something? i thought Sakib scored more than you predicted. but here you are...

Nope.. Sakib didn't. This guy's prediction came true. Not only that Sakib just forgot to bat in real matches.

So respect!!. We really don't wanna piss him off. He is saying nice things about ashraful so I hope ash becomes great player as his comparison.

thasan
March 7, 2008, 04:44 PM
yawn! i will save this nice piece but only read it after ash hits his next century..

MohammedC
March 7, 2008, 05:22 PM
soccer20reverse what happened to your last prediction about golden boy in first test match against New zealand, after that failure you were no where to be seen until few days ago.

Ki bhai abar buthe dorse naki?

Anher
March 7, 2008, 06:02 PM
soccer20reverse what happened to your last prediction about golden boy in first test match against New zealand, after that failure you were no where to be seen until few days ago.

Ki bhai abar buthe dorse naki?

[বাংলা] পাইছি!
ধর।[/বাংলা]

Antora
March 7, 2008, 06:36 PM
UMMMM okay! RANDOM!

reyme
March 7, 2008, 07:16 PM
soccer20 we need a comedian, so keep us entertained.

Ajfar
March 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
uni bolchilen unar prediction shotik na hola biya shaadi korben na..kintu unar prediction shothik hoice..taile to biya korchenn...mone hoi vave re nia bzy asenn..aie arki..

Rifat
March 8, 2008, 09:29 AM
alhamdulillah, i hope ashraful proves us right by playing like hayden or gilchrist by scoring centuries after centuries match after match, then he would not only be a mozart but also peroform like one ;) i like this thread!!! positive stuff

lamisa
March 8, 2008, 10:23 AM
cool stuff!

auntu
March 8, 2008, 01:47 PM
eida ki hoitase bou re loia ektu busy thakte dibo na?

bhai apne mind nien na. age baren .............. bepar na

Zeeshan
March 9, 2008, 12:01 PM
soccer20 we need a comedian, so keep us entertained.

I thought i was here for dat.... :wave: