PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful has been WARNED

bdpride04
March 7, 2008, 03:11 PM
http://www.dailyinqilab.com/

BCB said they warned him for saying stuff about the pitch that they told them to make it oneway and they did it other way

HabaGuba
March 7, 2008, 03:20 PM
who da [edit] r dis bcb sad tossers? ash needs to remind them about their cricking career,
[edit] idiots.:-P:-P

they r wana be BCCI,wid no money:floor::floor:

bdpride04
March 7, 2008, 03:23 PM
who da [edit] r dis bcb sad tossers? ash needs to remind them about their cricking career,
[edit] idiots.:-P:-P

they r wana be BCCI,wid no money:floor::floor:

never did any in my life for free but i would like to kick bcb's butt for free

Nafi
March 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
I dont understand, since when did Ash make the pitch

HabaGuba
March 7, 2008, 03:27 PM
gazi ashraf hossain lipu to replace ashraful for the ODI: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[edit]

Pundit
March 7, 2008, 05:38 PM
What more is there to be expected of this emaciated oriental chick who preys on equally haba and lost of sorts under-aged bangal boys at night clubs?

desirocker
March 7, 2008, 08:29 PM
Vai where is the link........... it is the hopepage of inqilab

nsd3
March 7, 2008, 09:14 PM
Nothing to say if it's against the rule. Players in every country has issues being employed by their cricket authorities. Making public statement is restricted everywhere. There is no reeason to make Bangladesh an exception.

nsd3
March 7, 2008, 09:15 PM
On that note, I'm worried BCB might restrict Rabeed Imam giving BC chances to take interviews of contracted players!!

billah
March 7, 2008, 09:23 PM
BCB is on a power trip, for sure.

So much overkills all of a sudden, specially in the Bangladeshi context. First the unnecessary letter to Rafiq, goes so much against the spirit with which the whole country said goodbye to the national hero. Now this, when everyone knows that we do not have a competent pitch curator.

I've heard other team captains making similar comments on their home pitches, specially when they had failed to take full advantage of it. Never heard of the skipper being warned about it.

Trigger_Tiger
March 7, 2008, 09:29 PM
Wannabee BCCIism I say! Furthermore, Rafique intends to be a pitch curator. So what now? BCCI, oops I meant to say BCB will strain further relations with him and whatever Gazi says they'd do? How deep does this guy know about the game? Dumb***!

Sickening.....as if the letter to Rafique wasn't enough in one week.....now this warning to Ashraful.....why make this public? Now the thing looks blown out of proportion and is bound to catch more eyes that Ash DID make such comments.....I had not known about this prior to visiting this thread. Sheesh! What a bummer :waiting:!

nsd3
March 7, 2008, 09:38 PM
Ashraful might be useless in the coming ODI. First form lost, captaincy, now this!!

bdpride04
March 7, 2008, 11:03 PM
Vai where is the link........... it is the hopepage of inqilab

vai new to BC and didnt know how to put bangla in there but if u go to "sport" section and scroll down u gonna see some says ashrafull was warned for some

Mahmood
March 7, 2008, 11:13 PM
I think BCB is wrong on this one, Ash has to face the media mob after heave defeats. If he can't even blame it on the pitch (which was true), they are simply sending him to be slaughtered.

Not fair to a team captain when the accusation is correct.

al Furqaan
March 7, 2008, 11:13 PM
the BCB can suck it!

nsd3
March 8, 2008, 12:23 AM
It's a learning curve for Ashraful as captain as well. If we see this culture (Code of Conduct, extra resposibility by captain when facing media, etc..) in our country like that of others chances are we might have better captain (both on and off the field) like that of Ponting, Kumble, etc.. one day. The point is to start doing these consistently to gradually establish that culture.

Sohel
March 8, 2008, 12:30 AM
BCB is on a power trip, for sure.

So much overkills all of a sudden, specially in the Bangladeshi context. First the unnecessary letter to Rafiq, goes so much against the spirit with which the whole country said goodbye to the national hero. Now this, when everyone knows that we do not have a competent pitch curator.

I've heard other team captains making similar comments on their home pitches, specially when they had failed to take full advantage of it. Never heard of the skipper being warned about it.

Couldn't agree more ... :)

Ego-trippin' especially when it comes to cricketers from humbler socio-economic backgrounds who are several times the cricketers than they ever were.

I suppose the baurho shahebs need to put their employees "in place" ... harsh, but true. Interesting how this kind of public displays of 'accountability' don't figure into the picture when it comes to BCB's own mis-management, incompetence and complacency with regards to results at the end of the day !

ahaque
March 8, 2008, 12:32 AM
hmm so thats why we're losing...jk

Murad
March 8, 2008, 01:27 AM
Lipur mathai keo gorom pani dhaalo...betar matha thanda hoye geche!

Shob Kapalir dosh :D

ialbd
March 8, 2008, 01:42 AM
whats with BCB nowadays..... its like they are trying to substantiate their authority trhough the media in every possible way.....

its like they feel the players are gonna unite and revolt against them soon.....

samjad
March 8, 2008, 03:18 AM
Better not piss BCB off. Remember what happend to Rafique ?

Rifat
March 8, 2008, 09:24 AM
i thought ashraful has been warned for his recent irresponsible batting...

lamisa
March 8, 2008, 10:16 AM
suck*** bcb!

Niceman70
March 8, 2008, 10:58 AM
the team is doing bad and all of these are making it worst. i wonder what role media is playing?

cricman
March 8, 2008, 12:26 PM
Ash could take the 1.5 Million USD from the ICL and could really stick it to the BCB. Instead Ash is getting 1.3 million less to play in the IPL. That shows his true character I guarantee he would never see that ICLesque money in his life again instead his gonna be a humble servant for this team for the next 10+ years.

How do you say no to an Easy Million?