PDA

View Full Version : The battle of the CHOKERS!!

betaar
March 7, 2008, 05:34 PM
We all know that SA is a choker when it really matters, but is Bangladesh a choker, I think so. Of course our ability to perform is not on par with SA, the trend seems to be the same. SA always chokes in big tournaments when it really matters for them but for us, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangladesh</st1:place></st1:country-region> choke when they play a match that counts as an International match.

Just take a look at the performance of our BCB 11in the 4 day and oneday match against SA, we played really well scoring 412 in the first inning of the match and 243 in the one dayer, now playing against the same SA team our national team suffers big losses and almost always look clueless. I know that SA is probably not giving their 100% in these practice matches but Bangladesh is not playing their national team either.

<st1:country-region w:st="[/IMG]<st1:place" Verdana?>So let’s compare apple for apple by using our U-19 teams. Last world cup we lost to ENG in the WC after beating them 6 times out of 7 we played right before the tournament. Same thing this year, we won the series in PAK by beating them 3-2 coming from behind then we beat SA in their own soil only to be bowled out by them for 41 in the WC, so what the hell is the problem, is it because we are CHOKERS?????
</st1:country-region>

Pundit
March 7, 2008, 05:39 PM
True.

SA chokes after having scored 250 runs, and we off the very first delivery.

GuruTM
March 7, 2008, 06:03 PM
You need reach a certain standard before you can be tagged as chokers. Bangladesh has not reached that level yet. So Betaar, sorry to disappoint you, Bangladesh are not chokers. :)

zainab
March 7, 2008, 06:27 PM
BD does not know how to close out a match. SA and Australia know to do this very well.
BD has to learn to play aggressive cricket. I have seen them play a few times only.

ahaque
March 8, 2008, 12:41 AM
they seem to step up when they're facing a good team. then again teams know how to adjust and that's why we lose series.

ahaque
March 8, 2008, 12:41 AM
alright i am now a club cricketer!

Murad
March 8, 2008, 12:44 AM
Amra shobay chokers.

Keo baad nai.

kalpurush
March 8, 2008, 01:29 AM
Amra shobay chokers.

Keo baad nai.
excluding....
betaar (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=413) <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->http://banglacricket.com/alochona/images/BanglaCricket/statusicon/user_offline.gif ?!:saint:<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_640848", true); </SCRIPT>

zainab
March 8, 2008, 08:21 AM
The boys should learn by now that when they play well against a better team, because that team is better, they regroup and come back and hit them twice as hard to win, and this is aggression and choking the opposition. BD seems to go down in defeat meekly by panicking. I have seen when teams are just like predators, but not BD.

Fazal
March 8, 2008, 08:47 AM
Battle between chokers?

I thought its a battle between Chokers and Jokers.

BD-Shardul
March 8, 2008, 10:27 AM
The question is: Who will choke tomorrow?

dash
March 8, 2008, 12:26 PM
Battle between chokers?

I thought its a battle between Chokers and Jokers.

well said

auntu
March 8, 2008, 01:29 PM
field e dekha jabe

k choker na dhoker (dhoker= jara voe dhok gile)

tobe amra shobai 'VOTER' ---- kono shondeho nai...