PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup

Miraz
March 8, 2008, 02:41 PM
Historic night for FA cup.

Both Manchester United and Chelsea are out of the competition after losing respective quarter finals.

After Portsmouth sealed 1-0 victory over Manchester United, championship bottom league team Barnsley made history by ousting holders Chelsea from the cup.

Avram Grant will be under severe pressure now. Chelsea needed the special one. :)

It was very nice to watch the underdogs ruling the giants.

Will be rooting for Barnsley to win the Cup. :)

Anyone following FA cup here?

cricman
March 8, 2008, 02:45 PM
Historic night for FA cup.

Both Manchester United and Chelsea are out of the competition after losing respective quarter finals.

After Portsmouth sealed 1-0 victory over Manchester United, championship bottom league team Barnsley made history by ousting holders Chelsea with the same margin.

It was very nice to watch the underdogs ruling the giants.

Will be rooting for Barnsley to win the Cup. :)

Anyone following FA cup here?

Beat me to it

:lol::lol::lol: @ Chelsea and Liverpool, United got robbed but :lol: at them too. Nice too see the Underdog come out on Top, A small club ill win the Cup this year.

Miraz
March 8, 2008, 02:51 PM
Poor Avram Grant.

I bet his Chelsea dream is over!!

Anyone against me?

One Chelsea player worths more than the whole Burnsley outfit. :D

cricman
March 8, 2008, 02:56 PM
Poor Avram Grant.

I bet his Chelsea dream is over!!

Anyone against me?

One Chelsea player worths more than the whole Burnsley outfit. :D

Him and Rafa still have Europe, but I think Liverpool is taking the Champions League

Miraz
March 8, 2008, 03:14 PM
Him and Rafa still have Europe, but I think Liverpool is taking the Champions League

Chelsea and Europe!!

No chance mate! not with Grant.

Europe is the only life line for Rafa.

Shobha
March 9, 2008, 02:13 AM
ha ha ha i couldnt stop laughing after what i witnessed today. man u to portsmouth is exceptable but CHEALSEA to BARNSLEY!!!
anyway i hope barnsley actually win this considering how impressive they've been.
p.s. i hate this chelsea team. i hope they never win a single match again!

bdchamp20
March 9, 2008, 09:19 AM
My team Man Utd got robbed of a rightful place in the semi-final but Chelsea deserved to lose...you're right Miraz bhai I think Avram's days are limited...I'm reading in the papers Chelsea are going to approach Frank Rijekaard in the summer to be their new coach. Btw did anyone read Mourinho's comments:He wants to kill Chelsea!!!