http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=ODc1MzY=&mid=MQ==

ah, i'm happy...masrafee needs a break

also raqibul hasan is gonna replace nazimuddin..:-D

sandpiper
March 8, 2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the information

billah
March 8, 2008, 06:03 PM
That report does not confirm the exclusion of Mash. I have a feeling that Mosharraf Rubel will take a thrashing on debut.

Oh, wait, didn't he take a thrashing already in the hands of Mohamedan supporters last month? Sad, very sad. Rubel is a very nice guy.

detroitpagla
March 8, 2008, 06:04 PM
that's bad news guys; just cuz of few matches u want him to sit down? omg he is one of the best.....bad idea to put all these new kids
btw so who will replace Mortuza? i hope it's not Sajidul Islam
ohhhhh man sad news

sadi
March 8, 2008, 06:04 PM
Its not a good news. Its a sad news but was very much necessary.

Nafi
March 8, 2008, 06:07 PM
completely out of form

sandpiper
March 8, 2008, 06:08 PM
Hope Rasel will click big time :waiting:

Mahmood
March 8, 2008, 06:12 PM
If this is true, that will make Masrafi realize he has to give 100% on every match. When he is back, we will see the Masrafi unleashed.

However, this is a big IF this is true.

djnaved
March 8, 2008, 06:17 PM
If this is true, that will make Masrafi realize he has to give 100% on every match. When he is back, we will see the Masrafi unleashed.

However, this is a big IF this is true.

i agree, couple of years back mamu's bowling speed average was like 142, now it's like 125, close to rasel's bowling speed.:( mamu is also a damn good hard-hiter, he can score atleast 30 runs, but can't make it:(

BagherBacha
March 8, 2008, 06:17 PM
Mah needs a break but he will come back as lethal as he was before. he just needs some time off. we don't need to point finger at him. we forget someone's contribution very easily, msh had done a lot for this bd team and he will be back.

it's not a good or bad news. this is - he just needs break and that's it. we don't need to point finger at him. Go mash , we are with you

dash
March 8, 2008, 06:18 PM
sad day for bd cricket
but it had to be done.
on a positive note it means we have a good bench strength on the bowling dept

irteja
March 8, 2008, 06:32 PM
hopefully Rasel and Rajib will be on fire today inshallah

irteja
March 8, 2008, 06:38 PM
Whenever I put a Bangladeshi Cricketer In My Profile Favorite Player he become completely lost of form. I put Gobo's pic in my Avatar he forgot how to bat and eventually out of the National Team. Now This is Mashrafi. He Forgot how to Bawl. Did not get a single wicket in Home Test Series. My Favorite Player: turning out to be a big kufa :(

cricket_pagol
March 8, 2008, 06:47 PM
Although, Masrafee is one of my favorite player... I think he can sit out a game when rasel is playing so well.

The weakness of the proposed team is that without Farhad and masri, the lower middle order will be really weak. Our top order have to perform well. I am excited to see raqibul in the team.

tiger_omar
March 8, 2008, 06:48 PM
that's bad news guys; just cuz of few matches u want him to sit down? omg he is one of the best.....bad idea to put all these new kids
btw so who will replace Mortuza? i hope it's not Sajidul Islam
ohhhhh man sad news

It's sad that our VC and one of our better player has to be dropped,but honestly, it hasn't just been a few matches, his form has been off for a while now, with the bat but most importantly the ball.

He should/will be replaced by Shahadat, I don't think there are any doubts about that. So our front line pacers would be Rasel and Shahadat, and I don't mind that at all. Specially if Rajib can have the same sort of control that he had against SA in the test series. Good luck to both of them.

sonarbangla
March 8, 2008, 06:51 PM
umm i think mashrafee sholdn't been dropped.. if they had doubt about him, why didn't they make him play the practice match and make sure he is really out of form. in his last interview mashrafee said, he did what the coach said, and he believe tht he did a good job.. the reason he didn't get wricket was simply bad luck..

i think mash and russel should open our pace attack.. if they don succeed, then we have 2 more ODIs to make changes and so on..

nahaz
March 8, 2008, 07:00 PM
Mash needeed to be dropped. He has beenm out of form fore a while now and had been quite useless..with both bat and ball. I think if Rasel and Shahadat do ok today they should both stay in other matches too..if u want Mash to come in, take him as the 3rd pacer. I don't know how they'll go with 2 pacers and 3 spinners.

Murad
March 8, 2008, 07:03 PM
Its not a good news. Its a sad news but was very much necessary.

Yeap. Exactly.

It can never be a good news. But What to do. It was needed. He looks so tired. SO he needs a good break.

Hopefully he will play the last match of the series and shows a good allround performance.

al Furqaan
March 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
i agree, couple of years back mamu's bowling speed average was like 142, now it's like 125, close to rasel's bowling speed.:( mamu is also a damn good hard-hiter, he can score atleast 30 runs, but can't make it:(

mamu was never that fast.

during wc india match he averaged 140 in his first spell. kumble's idiocy sparked that. but afterwards he's been a 130-135 k bowler like always. occaisionally touches 140 like in NZ couple months ago.

Rifat
March 8, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hope Rasel will click big time :waiting:

i love Rasel, alhamdulillah, he is a great cricketer, and i hope he remains the same always :flag: farhad reza i luv too:big_hug:

these are UNSELFISH dedicated scrappy players, inshallah, they shall click today if given chance and the right opportunity to shine :flag:

Rifat
March 8, 2008, 07:06 PM
mamu was never that fast.

during wc india match he averaged 140 in his first spell. kumble's idiocy sparked that. but afterwards he's been a 130-135 k bowler like always. occaisionally touches 140 like in NZ couple months ago.

wow, mamu, chicken, how many more names can he get :lol:

Antora
March 8, 2008, 07:08 PM
Oh well! we have RASEL and RAJIB!!! :D
Mash needs a break......

arafath79
March 8, 2008, 07:19 PM
Oh no !!!! Two pacers again !!! Farhad Reza should be included in the main XI.

Murad
March 8, 2008, 07:21 PM
Ashraful ajke spin diya pace bowling korbe for 5 overs.. his speed is smilar to Aftab's medium pace. :-D

Ajfar
March 8, 2008, 07:47 PM
hopefully when he comes bak...we'll see the old Mash

One World
March 8, 2008, 08:16 PM
Ashraful ajke spin diya pace bowling korbe for 5 overs.. his speed is smilar to Aftab's medium pace. :-D

So ASH is developing another new trend in bowling. :)

Electrequiem
March 8, 2008, 08:36 PM
This break for Mash, if it is true, is not a form of castigation. It is to help Mashrafe come back to his former self again...sometimes the cure is in a hiatus :).

tiger_army
March 8, 2008, 08:59 PM
Very sad news but Honestly Mash is mash he is our strike bowler.we need him back

zainab
March 8, 2008, 09:11 PM
If this is true, then mash really needs a break, the lion has been transformed into a lamb, and I dont like this lamb, I want the old mash back, the one whom I saw bravely batted with all his heart to save a follow on against India last year.

Hopefully, he will come back stronger than ever.

tiger_army
March 8, 2008, 09:37 PM
mash needs to eat lots of Lamb chops with Mash and Gravy to get his rhythm back...........

bujhee kom
March 8, 2008, 09:58 PM
i know our narail express will be back all charged up after a break! everyone i mean everyone needs a break! it's good for our health, mind and spirit!