PDA

View Full Version : Remove The Selectors

sipon
March 9, 2008, 02:22 AM
I Cant Beleave That They Didnt Pick Masraffie . I Think He Is Still Our Main Fast Bowler . Selectors Pick Roqibul Hossain Who Can Even Know How To Bat . We Are Really Missing Aftab .in His Spot . Dhiman Ghosh Doesnt Look Very Good At Bat ,we Should Look For Some Other Good Wicketkipper Like India Have Dhoni .
We Must Bring Back Masraffie Second Game .

irteja
March 9, 2008, 02:25 AM
Who is Masraffie By the way? oh you mean Mashrafe. :)

Welcome to Banglacricket Forum

djnaved
March 9, 2008, 02:27 AM
I Cant Beleave That They Didnt Pick Masraffie . I Think He Is Still Our Main Fast Bowler . Selectors Pick Roqibul Hossain Who Can Even Know How To Bat . We Are Really Missing Aftab .in His Spot . Dhiman Ghosh Doesnt Look Very Good At Bat ,we Should Look For Some Other Good Wicketkipper Like India Have Dhoni .

completely disagree, dhiman and raqibul are new players... we have to be satiesfied with their performance. Atleast they scored 15 runs, which is the second highest score. On that time they were in huge pressure. And I don't think Mash could do something today. He is not in good touch. He needs a break.

desirocker
March 9, 2008, 03:54 AM

i understand ur feeling but let's not get mad at the selectors because Mash is not playing today. He needed to rest for his own good so he can reconcentrate and rediscover himself. I believe he will come back as the Good Old Norail Express. But i wouldn't be comforable with playing 3 new comers. But disagree with your thoughts. We can't rate them yet. All we can hope that they don't get ended up like Mehrab Jr or Mushfiqur Rahim. Let's see what they have to offer us? and then maybe just maybe we can give our thoughts about them..

samjad
March 9, 2008, 05:46 AM
Not picking Mash was a good decision and a brave one aswell. He was not in form atall

shujan
March 9, 2008, 06:32 AM
BCB should think about new selectors. This selectors are taking Bangladesh cricket back to 2000 level. Something need to change.

cricket_king
March 9, 2008, 06:39 AM

Mate it's his first match...give him a break. Far out.

bdchamp20
March 9, 2008, 07:17 AM
We shouldve played 3 pacers...hope we do that in the next match.But I dont think the selectors were the ones who left out Mashrafe,I think Siddons makes the final XI after net practice...anyway I dont think picking Mash would make a big difference and I'd still pick Roquib ahead of Nazim in the two remaining matches.

FHossain
March 9, 2008, 07:39 AM
I agree with changing selectors, they are total rubbish. Ive said it so many times, they are limited in cricket intelligence, biased and politically corrupt!!!!!!! Drop them.

Sovik
March 9, 2008, 07:46 AM
thats what i was talking about. its about time someone opened a thread about it, damn it guys, don't you have something better to do.

mashrafee got a much needed break. he is not in form, aftab was injured and we needed some one to bat in his spot and how are you planning to get a dhoni.

our team had 11 players and 10 of them failed to deliver and tamim got out when we really needed him.

sipon
March 9, 2008, 08:24 AM
thats what i was talking about. its about time someone opened a thread about it, damn it guys, don't you have something better to do.

mashrafee got a much needed break. he is not in form, aftab was injured and we needed some one to bat in his spot and how are you planning to get a dhoni.

our team had 11 players and 10 of them failed to deliver and tamim got out when we really needed him.

damn man so than why selectors are not picking up rajin or some middle order batsman who played before for bangladesh .i think rajin has good average than anybody and he is experience . i really cant beleave that they played three debutant aginst world ranking number 2 team .and i am not planing to get dhoni i said that we should find goodwicketkeeper who could be better than dhiman.

Ajfar
March 9, 2008, 09:49 AM
playing 3 newbies on one match was a dumb ideaa..reza shud hav been there in place of sakib/mosharaff..

BANFAN
March 9, 2008, 11:12 AM
playing 3 newbies on one match was a dumb ideaa..reza shud hav been there in place of sakib/mosharaff..

Reza/Mash someone should have been there.

Selecting final 11 is not selector's job, that was team management.

Umar
March 9, 2008, 11:52 AM
ff sake...Remove Zunaid and Shahadat from ODI squad...let them play Test only.they saw with their stupid blind eyes that ZUNAID had no Clue in Newzealand in ODI's...They knws SHAHADAT is not a ONEDAY bowler...as He COULDN't Perform against even weak IRelAND in WC! and i dnt knw which last game(ODI) he played with a decent bowling economy forget about the wickets!
Glad to see that...SAYEED RASEL Again Proved himself!

Mahmudullah, Farhad Reza and Mashrafee should be in the TEAM...

samjad
March 9, 2008, 11:54 AM
damn man so than why selectors are not picking up rajin or some middle order batsman who played before for bangladesh .i think rajin has good average than anybody and he is experience . i really cant beleave that they played three debutant aginst world ranking number 2 team .and i am not planing to get dhoni i said that we should find goodwicketkeeper who could be better than dhiman.

Did we not cry to take Rajin out when he was making ducks match after match ?