PDA

View Full Version : Another Ashoka in making?

betaar
March 9, 2008, 02:37 AM
Well with today's match where Enamul Huq managed to contribute to at least 3 bad decisions against BD proved that he's on his way to becoming the next Ashoka.

I understand that this is his 5th one day umpiring and he may be a little too cautious about not being labelled as biased but it seems that he over compensated by sticking against his own team...I'm afraid "amra dudh kola theeyae shaap pushchi.":hairpull:

djnaved
March 9, 2008, 02:40 AM
Amader Enamu Moni, worlder shera umpire saimon tofell hoite chai...:-p

ashoka desilva of bangladesh;)

ajke tar ektao decision correct chilo na

Dhakablues
March 9, 2008, 02:50 AM
ICC is watching.. and they dont care if he did the reverse favor by giving Bangldeshis out,, they are about his accurate decisioning. Him calling Aleem Darr instead of 3rd umpire for a dubious decision was funny and interesting... what was he trying to do? I guess, he still lacks confidence in umpiring international matches.. Being Ashoka helps for few months,, unltimately you cant last long BSing your way.. Moni should be careful in that..

Sohel
March 9, 2008, 05:43 AM
Nadir Shah's a better ump IMHO.

mshakir56
March 9, 2008, 05:53 AM
he asked for the third umpire regarding smith but not for razzak. Was he bribed by he south africans. He did give one decision in favor of Junaid ! Junaid was was out LBW, but he saved him. But Junaid still found a way to get himself out !

Antora
March 9, 2008, 05:55 AM
he called the 3rd umpire too confirm the catch rajib had caught... but he didnt call the 3rd umpire for smith's catch!

why couldn't he call the 3rd ump for Smith's catch? seriously!!! pissed me off!
And we complain that Bucknors bad....well lets take a look at this freak of nature!!! (moni)

betaar
March 9, 2008, 01:10 PM
Nadir Shah's a better ump IMHO.

yeah, whatever happened to him anyway? is he too old to stand on his two feet for 8-9 hours?

betaar
March 9, 2008, 01:13 PM
he called the 3rd umpire too confirm the catch rajib had caught... but he didnt call the 3rd umpire for smith's catch!

I guess during lunch he was either suggested by the match refree or criticized by others for not referring Smith's catch, so he didn't want to make the same mistake again.....quick learner, ehhh!

roaring tigerz
March 9, 2008, 01:23 PM
1st game...give him a couple more chances before passing a judgement. that being said every one of this errors cost us dearly!

auntu
March 9, 2008, 01:26 PM
Faltu umpire seems to me. nervous kebla

sorry bit hursh but true

arafath79
March 9, 2008, 03:03 PM
Moni k muri khaoano dorkar.

Murad
March 9, 2008, 03:16 PM
Ashoka?

Ashoka helps his country team but Moni helping others.

Moni is like Indian umpires, who mostly give decisions against Tendu.

This is the first time I saw him making mistakes though. He was excellent in his last 4 matches.

One World
March 9, 2008, 03:37 PM
I think Moni got the key of Steyn's locker.

nasimul
March 9, 2008, 04:20 PM
Umpire keno shotru?

Dhakablues
March 10, 2008, 01:18 AM
Moni Jokhon Shoni..

Sohel
March 10, 2008, 02:21 AM
yeah, whatever happened to him anyway? is he too old to stand on his two feet for 8-9 hours?

He's fit. I suspect we'll see him umping a few ODIs soon enough ... :)

Lavauk
March 10, 2008, 04:42 AM
Moni Kintu Gyani beta aleem dar hothe chai NO CHANCE

tanim3960
March 10, 2008, 06:32 AM
Moni style korte giya 12ta bajai de se re..........

Mohiul
March 10, 2008, 06:48 AM
He made mistakes in the last match. Inshallah, he will overcome soon and start judging correctly like 98% or something like that

Mahmood
March 10, 2008, 07:18 AM
Moni probably misread what a good umpire means, he thinks if he can show impertiality against his home team will make a him a well priased good umpire.

Or, he is incompetent as an umpire. Either way, he sucked and hurt Bangladesh.

Nadir Shah is by far the best umpire Bangladesh currently has.

ialbd
March 10, 2008, 08:52 AM
the worst one was Andre Nel pressurizing Moni for the LBW shout.... and Moni just didnt want to piss off Nel again (for e.g the Not out decision of Junayed's lbw earlier in the match)...

it was so common in the para-moholla cricket, umpire (usually one of the player from the batting side) when gives a blatant out Not out.... tries to compensate later to show he doesnt lack the umpiring skill.....

reyme
March 10, 2008, 11:30 AM

:lol::floor:

reyme
March 10, 2008, 11:32 AM

sorry duplicate post.

tonoy
March 10, 2008, 12:15 PM
one bad game and you start going after the umpire? tsk tsk tsk