PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful Captaincy!

tiger_army
March 9, 2008, 05:40 AM
im a big fan of Ash and never complained abt his game but today i didnt like his captaincy.....Well bringing razzak looked like a good move but he shud take him out after 3 overs bcoz Razzak was giving away runs, his line was bad and the tactics wasnt working.....but he kept using him for few overs then brought Mosharrof the new guy instead of Shahadat when the SAf openers were well Sattled......And last dumbest thing he did bring Shahadat in a position where SAF r not in pressure and looking very much confident....I think these discision not only ruined the game also effect Shahadat and Mosharrof.......Sahadat was in full form and Moshaarrof is on his dabuet.....now both of them got bashed by SAF and they have lost their confidence totally.....

Ash shud bring his striker bowler Shahadat after 6 over and save Razzak for future overs also introduce Mosharrof later overs cud have changed the result....

I think Ashrafuls captaincy is effecting his batting as well.....Looked at him the way he played today was very nervous and looked like the real Ash is faded away....Just wat happened to mash.....In addition Ash captaincy is never better then our other captain.....

bdchamp20
March 9, 2008, 06:49 AM
I agree with u...Ash was too bold today and made some wrong decisions but I really dont think anyone in BD could do a better job than him(plz dont say Shakib), except Bashar and there is no point getting Bashar back in the team just for captaincy

zainab
March 9, 2008, 07:39 AM
They have to stick with Ash, they have no else, his contract ends at the end of 2008.

tiger_army
March 9, 2008, 07:42 AM
I agree with u...Ash was too bold today and made some wrong decisions but I really dont think anyone in BD could do a better job than him(plz dont say Shakib), except Bashar and there is no point getting Bashar back in the team just for captaincy

See mate i got know clue as welll........thts why i didnt comment on anyone.....but i cant see Ash play like today

FHossain
March 9, 2008, 07:45 AM
im a big fan of Ash and never complained abt his game but today i didnt like his captaincy.....Well bringing razzak looked like a good move but he shud take him out after 3 overs bcoz Razzak was giving away runs, his line was bad and the tactics wasnt working.....but he kept using him for few overs then brought Mosharrof the new guy instead of Shahadat when the SAf openers were well Sattled......And last dumbest thing he did bring Shahadat in a position where SAF r not in pressure and looking very much confident....I think these discision not only ruined the game also effect Shahadat and Mosharrof.......Sahadat was in full form and Moshaarrof is on his dabuet.....now both of them got bashed by SAF and they have lost their confidence totally.....

Ash shud bring his striker bowler Shahadat after 6 over and save Razzak for future overs also introduce Mosharrof later overs cud have changed the result....

I think Ashrafuls captaincy is effecting his batting as well.....Looked at him the way he played today was very nervous and looked like the real Ash is faded away....Just wat happened to mash.....In addition Ash captaincy is never better then our other captain.....

Very intelligent observation mate. I totally agree. He's a player that needs to play his own game. He's not a good captain with decisions like today, and your spot on, shahdat was superstar in tests and now he's damaged cos of ash capaincy, thats serious!!!!

BANFAN
March 9, 2008, 08:15 AM
I think these were not purely his own decisions. Some one is dictating things to him fom the top. Coach, Manager, Board or sellectors some people are damaging him by enforcing stupid ideas on him.

zainab
March 9, 2008, 09:53 AM
i did mention here that my friend reads horoscopes. I gave her Ash's date of birth. Now according to her, if he was born in September, he would have been good at his cricket , but born in July, his planets are very badly aligned. he is under the influence of Rawan which is very bad, he has been like this for the last 5 years, but it will soon come to an end and he enters the fruitful stage of Brihaspathi which will last for 3 to 5years.What she has said is coming true, so maybe we just have to wait and see.
His stars will turn round.
I know fans here will call me crazy, but I believe my friend, she predicted a few things for me which came through, e'g. i will live in various countries, will have good fortune and many other things which I did not really believe but has come to pass.