PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh Line-up

HabaGuba
March 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
bangladesh is back to that rajin saleh,alok kapali, sanwar hossain era once again.. I think we were better off wid aftab, rafiq and mashrafee instead of this [edit] rubel, roqibul,naimudin.

bangladesh teamz odi squad shud alwayz ,if nt atleast for long time be

junaed
tamim
aftab
ash
sn
shakib
dhiman
razzak
rafiq
mashrafe
shadat/rasel
:flag:

auntu
March 9, 2008, 12:37 PM
Roqibul seems to me a ordinary stuff. He go out there and defend. Not looking for singles and only when he try to hit got out. Im not saying we need a stroke player(?) like others but you need to rotate some time hit odd balls to boundary but didn't seems to me that sort of batsman.

Shobha
March 9, 2008, 12:48 PM
bangladesh is back to that rajin saleh,alok kapali, sanwar hossain era once again.. I think we were better off wid aftab, rafiq and mashrafee instead of this [edit] rubel, roqibul,naimudin.

bangladesh teamz odi squad shud alwayz ,if nt atleast for long time be

junaed
tamim
aftab
ash
sn
shakib
dhiman
razzak
rafiq
mashrafe
shadat/rasel
:flag:

couldnt agree with you more, for me this is the dream team:)

BANFAN
March 9, 2008, 01:30 PM
Raquibul should have been called for the test series. he would get enough time to have the kind of batting he does.

Gowza
March 9, 2008, 04:17 PM
keep raqibul in the squad, drop nazimuddin when aftab is ready to comeback and replace rubel with mahmudullah. keep that squad together for a good while and see what happens. raqibul probably should bat up at 4 but that means ashraful would either have to come in at 3 or be dropped down to 5