PDA

View Full Version : Our selector are being manupulated?

LateCut
March 10, 2008, 12:50 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=newsdetails vAlign=top>source: http://thedailystar.net/story.php?nid=26923

The oldest trick in the book for touring sides over the years have been to suss out potential home grown opposition in side matches so that they can be targeted as freebies in the more important matches to come. The tied one day match was probably cause for celebration for the home side, but the South Africans made sure atleast three debutants would make their way into the Bangladesh side for the first ODI, where they could be dismantled at leisure. And so they did in a fairly lopsided no contest.

It is very possible. How is that three uncapped players get a call up? Is there anyway we can limit the role of Ashraful. How, could he not give the new ball to Shahadat? While we are at it, can we ban him from speaking to the media. I no longer believe that a lack of language skill is reponsible for his recent rediculous comments.

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right width=60><!-- http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/2007-08-13__front01.jpg (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/d7081301011p.htm)
One of several CNG filling stations between Kanchpur Bridge and Jatrabari of the capital which BNP big shots built on the Kutubkhali canal, drastically reducing Dhaka's drainage capability. PHOTO: STAR -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TABLE>

Fazal
March 10, 2008, 01:05 PM
I think its not called Manupulation its called "Fooled" or "Boka Banano".

akabir77
March 10, 2008, 01:13 PM
I think ash wanted to have reverse swing from 1st over of Shahadat and that's why he brought him late which makes sense but didn't work out. I am not sure why you guys are so pissed on him for trying some thing new. I guess you guys were listening to the idiot commentator from bd who also had no clue and was mentioning this over and over and over again...

Just to tell you guy how much that commentator keeps track of bd cricket. One time the zimbo guy asked him tell me shamim is musharaf a spin bowler or pace(or something like that). And he answered I don't know i think he is a left hand spinner but i don't know anything else...

Anyway yeah SA got us good. Like Fans Selector need to add these young players right a way. none of them showed any color like sakib or those new player did when they were added...

auntu
March 10, 2008, 01:14 PM
I think its not called Manupulation its called "Fooled" or "Boka Banano".

thanx fazal! I was confuse with the headline.

r ki Khaise dhora
Hoise boka

wild imagination by DS:-p

BANFAN
March 10, 2008, 02:01 PM
I think ash wanted to have reverse swing from 1st over of Shahadat and that's why he brought him late which makes sense but didn't work out.

He tried something different, that's ok. That's where he is different than pevious inactive captains.

But he should have known that the ball does not reverse untill a side is rough enough. Some pace bowling is needed at the top to cause that. Even wasim/waker used to get the reverse in their second spell. Greed(Loove) ta ekdu beshi hoye gechilo, eita e bhul hoiche aar ki. Hope he got the lesson by hard way.

cricket_pagol
March 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
I always had the feeling that DGFI is manipulating the selectors from behind the scene.

auntu
March 10, 2008, 02:20 PM
I always had the feeling that DGFI is manipulating the selectors from behind the scene.

congrats on 3000 with DGFI

:shh: there is Jamali.....

Fazal
March 10, 2008, 02:47 PM

You mean not only manupulated but also violated?

... from behind?

reyme
March 10, 2008, 03:15 PM
Why balame selectors and captain all the time? Where was the coach? He is part of the selection panel as well, or not?

LateCut
March 10, 2008, 04:18 PM
Look at the pattern. SA is downright mediocre in the practice games. Then they anhilated us in the real games. This is no fluke. There is a grand scheme in play here. Shakil Kasim is wise enough to spot it. I congratulate him for writing a nice article. Even Smith noted that the young BD player need time to mature. Frequent changes, call up of untested players, running the team with a proven block-head are not helpng the team.

WarWolf
March 11, 2008, 12:24 AM
Now get ready for a law suit for talking about a national security issue in public.