PDA

View Full Version : BC's Time

Nafis_BD
March 10, 2008, 08:14 PM
I recently noticed that the time setting in BC is 1 houe slower than the real time. It was GMT -5 but when I changed it, the time got all messed up. If I change it to GMT -4 it changes to GMT -3 or if I change it to GMT -6 it changes to GMT -5 and so on. What's the real problem and how could I fix it? Please help!

layperson
March 10, 2008, 08:47 PM
The clock in Bc is showig the right time. I think you are one hour behind. Did you change your clock on Sunday for Day Light Savings time? Maybe the clock in your pc is not configured for DST. You should right click on the clock and enable DST.

Nafis_BD
March 10, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hey Layperson uncle!! Ki khobor BC theke ato missing keno??

Well I checked and my time is correct but there's some problem with the time BC is showing for me. I dont think it's my clock's problem since I changed the time for all of them this Sunday!!

Nasif
March 10, 2008, 11:23 PM
You have to set your profile to correct timezone and check "daylight saving" option there.

Nafis_BD
March 10, 2008, 11:35 PM
Yessss. Thank you Nasif bhaiya I finally got it. The problem was the "daylight saving" option. Once I turned it off the time started working fine again!! Thanks a lot bhaiya!!

Ehsan
March 11, 2008, 07:25 AM
Put it to the Auto option and you would not have to change it again.

Nafis_BD
March 11, 2008, 10:41 AM
Ok done. Thanks!!