PDA

View Full Version : should the team tour pakistan considering the amount of bombings happening in pakistan

My_Wayz
March 11, 2008, 01:00 PM
offcourse we all love watching bangladesh games but but but from

players point of view.. they have their life, they have their families.. do u think its rite to go to pakistan at this point.

safety comes first. imagine if ur own brother or someone very close is in such situation???

Ishtylish cricketer
March 11, 2008, 01:02 PM
Pakistanis won't bomb us. We're brothers.

BANFAN
March 11, 2008, 01:12 PM

Since when?

--------------

Let them peform on ''Gun Point''

As they are not peforming in peaceful situation, that's the only way left.

:lol:

My_Wayz
March 11, 2008, 01:12 PM

its not about that.. where was this brother hood when we needed help and they started to bury us and thats when we got our own country in 1971..

anyways.. lets all forget htat.. lets come to the point should we go considering the safety..

Miraz
March 11, 2008, 01:14 PM
To be honest, it's not an ideal situation to play there, but situation is lot better after the election and hopefully it will further improve when Bangladesh will be playing in April.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Protic
March 11, 2008, 01:15 PM
Pakistan wont bomb us because we are sending bangladeshi cricketers.. im sure the terrorists wont even know that we went their and played..

My_Wayz
March 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
Pakistan wont bomb us because we are sending bangladeshi cricketers.. im sure the terrorists wont even know that we went their and played..

how do u know all bombings are done by terrorists? it can be done by political leaders also..

was bhutto killed by terrorist? or ordered to kill by terrorist?

we don't know.. anything can happen..

cricket_dorshok
March 11, 2008, 01:20 PM
Let them peform on ''Gun Point''

As they are not peforming in peaceful situation, that's the only way left.

:lol::lol::floor::floor::floor:

AsifTheManRahman
March 11, 2008, 01:22 PM
There's nothing they could gain from attacking Bangladeshi sportsmen. Besides, I'm sure the government would provide them with sufficient security.

Bhutto's case was different. With ALL DUE RESPECT, she was being dumb.

Tigers_eye
March 11, 2008, 01:27 PM
We are their brothers but ones they bomb are not their brothers? What are they, political allies? Almost everywhere muslims bomb muslims (brothers vs brothers).

I pray and hope all these bombings stop once for all.

Protic
March 11, 2008, 01:29 PM
how do u know all bombings are done by terrorists? it can be done by political leaders also..

was bhutto killed by terrorist? or ordered to kill by terrorist?

we don't know.. anything can happen..

How do you not get a joke? :hairpull:
Any joke can take place in a serious discussion.

My_Wayz
March 11, 2008, 01:31 PM

mate u gotta be little more sarcastic to make me understand the joke in this very important discussion.

i am seriously worried about bangladeshi cricketers..

Ishtylish cricketer
March 11, 2008, 01:38 PM
Pakistan won't bomb us because it provides a goldence chance to players like Afridi and Nazir (who are just as bad as Bd batsman) to improve their averages.

dash
March 11, 2008, 01:38 PM
koek ta morle oshu bidha nai.
our selectors will be happy to give more debues.

just kidding

Omio
March 11, 2008, 02:06 PM

Omio
March 11, 2008, 02:09 PM
deleted

amra_korbo_joy
March 11, 2008, 02:09 PM
If some one kills some Bangladeshi guy. it is not a news. so we will be safe there.

BANFAN
March 11, 2008, 02:16 PM
We are their brothers but ones they bomb are not their brothers? What are they, political allies? Almost everywhere muslims bomb muslims (brothers vs brothers).

I pray and hope all these bombings stop once for all.

Then Dhiman is relatively safe; we can also include taposh, Alok to save a few upcoming talents and HB the team captain. :lol:

MarufH
March 11, 2008, 03:35 PM
deleted

deleted keno???

Ishtylish cricketer
March 11, 2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah...even I wasn't serious when I said they won't kill us because of religion. People are becoming too serious nowadays.

Ishtylish cricketer
March 11, 2008, 06:10 PM
Then Dhiman is relatively safe; we can also include taposh, Alok to save a few upcoming talents and HB the team captain. :lol:

Dhiman will give them some ghose.

MarufH
March 11, 2008, 06:13 PM
offcourse we all love watching bangladesh games but but but from

players point of view.. they have their life, they have their families.. do u think its rite to go to pakistan at this point.

safety comes first. imagine if ur own brother or someone very close is in such situation???

good point made. I guess Cricket board should ask the cricketers first before going into any decision.

Ajfar
March 11, 2008, 07:19 PM

bhaijan..aita bangladeshe bolle..gono dholai khaben..sobai rajakar koiboo..

Shehwar
March 11, 2008, 07:34 PM
These things happen in our counrty all the time....Political unrest is a part of our daily lives in subcontinental countries....I suggest we relocate our cricketers to somewhere like Canada....Bangladesh isnt that safe either u know!

BagherBacha
March 11, 2008, 07:38 PM
terrorist wouldn't do anything to the cricketers, if they do these terrorists are not going to get any support from pakistanis who kinda support them. cricket is like their religion like lidian's

al Furqaan
March 11, 2008, 07:55 PM
prayers for our team (and all the innocent pakistanis)...