PDA

View Full Version : Empty Promises - Bashing Thread

zahid
March 14, 2008, 05:04 AM
So, coach and Ash continues to make empty promises while we continue to think that bringing in new players will make us perform well.

Well.... NOTHING has happened, has it?

And, from the ODI's in this tour, the x=y-5 graph best represents us. We perform worse every match.

I have personally watched only 30 minutes of the entire SA tour. And, boy, I am glad that I did.

gunda
March 14, 2008, 05:18 AM
Haha.. 'WHiTEWASHED' newzealand tour..all test and odi's whitewashed.. south africa tour 'WHITEWASHED' ..all test and odi's whitewashed hahahah.. this is geting beyond rediculousness!! Ok ireland here we come to get whitewashed by u.. we gona improve your world ranking and give your batsmen good averages,even your bowlers will make centuy againsts us like vaas made 100 his a bowler ..i think ireland shud be given test status instead of us we suck!! sack the whole lot of them ..pack you bags and go home!!

nsd3
March 14, 2008, 05:25 AM
There was another thread on the venting thread: display your emotions (cleanly) (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=25968).
Is this thread opened to do the same obnoxiously!? If yes, that's ok then - no need to merge the unclean stuffs with the clean one.

auntu
March 14, 2008, 05:34 AM
Self Censored:
@#@!#%^&^&%^##(*&^###$%#

lamisa
March 14, 2008, 05:38 AM
So, coach and Ash continues to make empty promises while we continue to think that bringing in new players will make us perform well.

Well.... NOTHING has happened, has it?

And, from the ODI's in this tour, the x=y-5 graph best represents us. We perform worse every match.

I have personally watched only 30 minutes of the entire SA tour. And, boy, I am glad that I did.

coach didnt makr any promises.

mshakir56
March 14, 2008, 05:47 AM
Lets dump this entire team and hire a team from outer space !

abu2abu
March 14, 2008, 05:55 AM
Ash was given the captaincy in the hope that it would help make him a more consistent batsman. He's been consistent, consistently getting out cheaply!

He's batting form has been woeful, that much is clear. In the circumstances he and Siddons should be given an appropriate period to show improvement, say a year. If by January 2009 BD haven't won a single test or ODI, they should both be sacked...

zahid
March 14, 2008, 06:03 AM
Haha.. 'WHiTEWASHED' newzealand tour..all test and odi's whitewashed.. south africa tour 'WHITEWASHED' ..all test and odi's whitewashed hahahah.. this is geting beyond rediculousness!! Ok ireland here we come to get whitewashed by u.. we gona improve your world ranking and give your batsmen good averages,even your bowlers will make centuy againsts us like vaas made 100 his a bowler ..i think ireland shud be given test status instead of us we suck!! sack the whole lot of them ..pack you bags and go home!!

Let's not forget Gillespie's 100

Baundule
March 14, 2008, 06:57 AM
Tamim scored a 82 and you are still thinking of Bashing the team. too bad.

WarWolf
March 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
Bashing whom?
Bashing where?
Bashing why?
Bashing by whom?

auntu
March 14, 2008, 08:12 AM
Lets dump this entire team and hire a team from outer space !

then they would have 3/4 hands they will bat better ;)

there is a risk of LBW too, they might have 3/4 legs too :D

Roni_uk
March 14, 2008, 08:23 AM

dont worry ireland will be given the test staus instead of us after this coming series.. just wait for.

Amader dour oi 150 runs porjontoi no matter who we'll play in both test & in ODI

mali007
March 14, 2008, 08:38 AM
We don't know HOW TO BAT, yet choosing batting first!!!! Coach and capt. both are BRAINLESS. With better Bowling side we should have fielded first.

Fazal
March 14, 2008, 08:43 AM
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Its us, who are the fools here.

nsd3
March 14, 2008, 08:44 AM
It was 200.

smashyboy
March 14, 2008, 08:52 AM

Zaheer khan's 75

BD-Shardul
March 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
Chaminda Vaas's 100

zahid
March 14, 2008, 07:59 PM
It was 200.

Khaisey!

zainab
March 14, 2008, 10:20 PM
Dont forget that Kenya is waiting for Test status, and Zimbabwe is trying to be reinstated into Test status.

kalpurush
March 14, 2008, 11:58 PM
মনে হচ্ছে পাগলদের মেলায় এসেপরেছি আমি!?:doh:
আমরা মনে হয় ১ নম্বর রেংকিং থেকে ছিটকে পরেছি এই সিরিজে!!?;)