PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs Ireland, 2nd ODI, Mirpur (SBNS), Dhaka, March 20, 2008

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

sandpiper
January 21, 2008, 04:20 AM
no :D
Is Misbah brother of Inzy?

sandpiper
January 23, 2008, 08:06 PM
goneee...

sandpiper
January 24, 2008, 08:32 PM
goneeeeeee

sandpiper
January 24, 2008, 11:27 PM
goneeeee

sandpiper
January 24, 2008, 11:31 PM
goneeee

sandpiper
January 27, 2008, 02:00 AM
yessssssss

goneeeeeeeeee

:bravo:

sandpiper
March 8, 2008, 10:15 PM
go tigers go :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

sandpiper
March 9, 2008, 02:00 AM
pathetic

sandpiper
March 13, 2008, 11:10 PM
TI gone :head:

sandpiper
March 13, 2008, 11:51 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[বাংলা]আহারে পোলাপান!
উত্তেজনাবশতঃ তাড়াহুড়া করতে গিয়া অল্পতেই “আউট” হইয়া যায়।
এভাবে চলতে থাকলে এরা জীবনে বিবাহ করবে কিভাবে?
[/বাংলা]

bibaho kore felse..... :floor:

sandpiper
March 14, 2008, 12:16 AM
exactly :up:
[বাংলা]খরগোশ আর কচ্ছপের গল্পটা মনে নাই!![/বাংলা]:-D

sandpiper
March 15, 2008, 08:21 PM
rofl

sandpiper
March 15, 2008, 09:44 PM
rofl

sandpiper
March 16, 2008, 12:35 PM
Exactly. :up::up:

[বাংলা]আমার মনে হয় বিলাস বহুল ও সুবিধাপূর্ণ জীবন যাপনে অভ্যস্ত আমরা অনেকেই সভ্যতার সাধারণ সীমা অতিক্রম করছি । গার্মেন্টস শ্রমিকদের জেনারালাইজ ভাবে খারাপ ও অসভ্য বলাটা আমাদের নিজেদের ক্ষুদ্রতাকেই নির্দেশ করে । পেশা বা সামাজিক অবস্থান কোন মানুষকে বিচারের মানদন্ড হওয়া উচিত নয় । সেটি কেবলমাত্র গার্মেন্টস শ্রমিকরা তাদের কটোর পরিশ্রমের মাধ্যমে দেশের অর্থনীতিকে টিকিয়ে রাখছে বলেই নয়, মানুষ হিসাবেও তারা আরো অনেক বেশী সম্মান deserve করে । [/বাংলা]

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 09:31 AM
Match Time
9:30 BDT, 3:30GMT

Live Broadcast
BTV, BTV World

Bangladesh XI
Anybody's guess.

Ireland XI
Who cares?

Tour coverage on the web
Cricinfo (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2007-08/IRELAND_IN_BDESH/)| Banglacricket (http://banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/IRE_IN_BD/index.php)

IRC Chat
irc://irc.cricket.org/banglacricket | Chat using Java Client (http://www.banglacricket.com/chat)

Cricinfo will provide live score and commentary as usual.

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
Yet another no-frills match thread :)

sadi
March 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
Lol :)

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 09:33 AM
Wasn't planning on opening any match thread for this series, but I had to piss of the superstitious guys. It's almost a duty :-D

cricman
March 18, 2008, 09:34 AM

At least put the squads up and if we lose we know who to blame:-D

kalpurush
March 18, 2008, 09:36 AM
Spitfire Bhai is in motion!:D
Good luck Bangladesh to make it 3-0...:lol:

Spitfire_x86
At least put the squads up and if we lose we know who to blame:-D
Done :)

Ehsan

Please put in more details for the sake of maintaining a standard. If you are too lazy to put in details, then why bother? :)

sadi
Wasn't planning on opening any match thread for this series, but I had to piss of the superstitious guys. It's almost a duty :-D

I know what you mean.

kalpurush
March 18, 2008, 09:38 AM
It is. A National duty...:)

zainab
March 18, 2008, 09:38 AM
I hope Siddons and the selectors can think through the bowling and either pick Shahadat or Rasel to open the bowling with Mash.

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 09:40 AM
Please put in more details for the sake of maintaining a standard. If you are too lazy to put in details, then why bother? :)
I put in the very necessary info. Everybody knows where to find complete tour coverage :)

PS: I'll copy paste the playing BD XI when we know about it.

WarWolf
March 18, 2008, 09:41 AM

This is unfair Spitty mia.:-D TimeMan Bhai re hero banaite dilen na apni. Any way best of luck to you and Ash and Gong.:-D

Ehsan
March 18, 2008, 09:43 AM
I put in the very necessary info. Everybody knows where to find complete tour coverage :)

Having it handy in the match thread is more than useful. Please consider putting in atleast the squads, time, link to BC tour page. Atleast that will ensure our BC standard lives, not too much to ask, is it? :)

Sohel
March 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
WTG Spitty !

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 10:12 AM
insha-Allah! We'll win again!
Good Luck to Ash n Bangladesh!

Tigers_eye
March 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
This is unfair Spitty mia.:-D TimeMan Bhai re hero banaite dilen na apni. Any way best of luck to you and Ash and Gong.:-D
lol, it is not TimeMan. It is GuruTeamManager (GuruTM).

Good luck to spitty and the boys. Jodi harey lol, spitty'r kisu kotha shuntey hobey even though he has nothing to do with the out come.

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
Having it handy in the match thread is more than useful. Please consider putting in atleast the squads, time, link to BC tour page. Atleast that will ensure our BC standard lives, not too much to ask, is it? :)
Once upon a time, match threads used to be created after a game had started. Check the archives if the your memory needs refreshing :)

Ehsan
March 18, 2008, 10:36 AM
Those days are gone. We are in a new era now. New standards have been set, we can not afford to go back to olden days (eg. what would you do without computers?). Only newer standards can topple the current set standards, thats the way it is. :)

irteja
March 18, 2008, 10:38 AM
good luck tigers

Sohel
March 18, 2008, 10:39 AM
As a "newbie" and insane match thread poster -

The best part of a match thread is what happens after the match starts IMHO. So I have no issues with these no-frillers. Then again, I'm a wiki-pasting, psuedo-intellectual bhua just faking it all ... ;)

Sovik
March 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
49.4 Mashrafe Mortaza to Langford-Smith, 2 runs, sweeps in the air to midwicket region, Tamim Iqbal fails to hold on to a fairly easy chance

needs more work on fielding.

irteja
March 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
Match Time
9:30 BDT, 3:30GMT

Live Broadcast
BTV, BTV World

Bangladesh XI
Anybody's guess.

Ireland XI
Who cares?

Tour coverage on the web
Cricinfo (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2007-08/IRELAND_IN_BDESH/)| Banglacricket (http://banglacricket.com/tours/2007_2008/INT/IRE_IN_BD/index.php)

IRC Chat
irc://irc.cricket.org/banglacricket | Chat using Java Client (http://www.banglacricket.com/chat)

Cricinfo will provide live score and commentary as usual.

is this a joke..or something...who is playing....

Russell2k7
March 18, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hahhah Spitty. Yeah who cares as long as the Team makes some frill.

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 10:46 AM
We don't know yet. And with the current selection panel, it's impossible to have an educated guess.

Sovik
March 18, 2008, 10:55 AM

so far i can tell you that there will be 11 players from BD squad will take part in this game but can't mention their name due to the game plan

irteja
March 18, 2008, 10:56 AM
We don't know yet. And with the current selection panel, it's impossible to have an educated guess.

Spitty,
well you are not new here..you are pro..you made lots of match threats before..i dont know about others but I love to see the players name, local time, counter , weather in Mirpur in the match day in the Match Thread. i dont know how to put all this thats why i never open a match threat. if you can plz do it that way...if you cants then let Kalpurush bhi or someone else do it for us..dont play such childish game. if you are so desperate to open a match thread plz dont think only about u think about us as well...

GuruTM
March 18, 2008, 10:58 AM
Spitty, if you ever want to do a job, do it well. Otherwise, don't bother. Nobody's begging you to open the match thread if you are reluctant to do it well.

There is no such thing as superstition. Superstition does not exist. Its the limitation of human analytical power that exists where you cannot find the reasoning of things. However, i wish you well. Hope my SUPERSTITION betrays me.

Go the tigers. Lets kick some serious Irish amatuer arse. Lets bring it on.

Eshen
March 18, 2008, 10:59 AM
Good job Spitty :up:

mali007
March 18, 2008, 11:08 AM
Management will keep the winning squad. Good luck tigers.

lamisa
March 18, 2008, 11:11 AM
etto agey kenath threadka hoy?kalke khulle hoito na?

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
Spitty,
well you are not new here..you are pro..you made lots of match threats before..i dont know about others but I love to see the players name, local time, counter , weather in Mirpur in the match day in the Match Thread. i dont know how to put all this thats why i never open a match threat. if you can plz do it that way...if you cants then let Kalpurush bhi or someone else do it for us..dont play such childish game. if you are so desperate to open a match thread plz dont think only about u think about us as well...
At least now I know that few people truly care about the details. I'll definitely make my next match thread richer, if only for your sake :)

irteja
March 18, 2008, 11:19 AM
At least now I know that few people truly care about the details. I'll definitely make my next match thread richer, if only for your sake :)

thanks....hope we will next match with flying colors

BD-Shardul
March 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
GO Spitty GO. As Mr. SNR bhai said, the best part of a match thread is what happens here after the match starts, maney amader lafalafi, chul chira, lomfo-jhompo, chilla-billa :-D

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 11:42 AM
Preview from Crciketeurope
Trent Johnston is backing Lisburn leg spinner Greg Thompson to be a hit in this week’s three-match one-day international series against Bangladesh.
The Ireland captain, who claimed at the weekend that the current crop of players is stronger in depth than the 15 who represented their country at last year’s World Cup finals, said that Thompson’s performances in the UAE over the last two weeks prove he can play a big role in the heat of battle against Bangladesh. The series starts early tomorrow GMT.
“I think Thommo could do something special in these ODIs against Bangladesh because they’ll not be expecting a leg spinner.
“They all know what Kyle (McCallan) and Andre (Botha) can do (having seen them at the World Cup) but there is nothing more exciting in cricket than a leg spinner if he gets it right. And this isn’t a 19 year old we’ll be throwing to the wolves (or, indeed, this week, the Tigers).
“This is a player who has played in three Under 19 World Cups, he’s been around. He’s not overawed by the big stage and he can bowl that unplayable ball, maybe only once every two overs at this stage of his career, but he can bowl it,” enthused Johnston.
“He can also bat and is a good fielder. Greg got a game against Essex (in Ireland’s final one-day warm-up game) because of his performance against an Abu Dhabi Select, when he took three wickets.. He and Gary Kidd are probably neck and neck in bowling but Thommo has the edge in the field. It’s always about bringing that second and third discipline to the team.”
Paul Stirling, the other member of Ireland’s Under 19 World Cup team who has joined up with the senior squad, will almost certainly miss out on his first cap tomorrow but Johnston has no doubt he has a bright future, and he may not have long to wait.
“Stirlo has huge potential. I’d love to see him play one of the games this week but it’s going to be hard for him to fit in.
“The vice-captain (William Porterfield) is an opening batsman, and there’s a guy who has just scored 73 against Essex (Reinhard Strydom).You need Eoin Morgan to bat three and Niall (O‘Brien) four but they are all left handers and I feel they play their (three) left arm spinners better, so that’s what we have to think about. Should we hold one of them back and squeeze a right hander in at No 3,” said the captain who admits difficult decisions will have to be made when selecting the team tonight.
It will be eased if Dave Langford-Smith’s ankle injury fails to improve. He bowled only five overs (for 36) against Essex on Friday although Johnston was more concerned at him having to come off the field rather than his expensive analysis.
“David is more worried where’s he putting his front foot than where he’s putting the ball. But he can’t be bowling five overs in an ODI and then coming off. Still by Tuesday he will have had almost four days of rest - he hasn’t practised - and we’ll decide in the morning.”
If he doesn’t make it then Kevin O’Brien will share the new ball with Strabane’s Phil Eaglestone, who will be winning his first cap. If ‘Lanky’ does play then, to allow Thompson in as the second spinner, Strydom would have to be sacrificed at the top of the order with everyone moving up one in the batting line-up.
Hardly a huge burden as it will give Morgan, their best batsman - who left the UAE with an average of exactly 300 - the chance to bat all 50 overs. There is no better player at the moment who would relish the challenge.
These is no reason why this confident Ireland team cannot rise to it as well.

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 11:47 AM
i want to see SHAHADAT in place of REZA!
no point in sticking to winning combination agt teams like Ireland

jisaan
March 18, 2008, 11:49 AM
we might see Langford-Smith left out by the Irish. Eaglestone might come in his place.

thebest
March 18, 2008, 11:58 AM
Spitty,
well you are not new here..you are pro..you made lots of match threats before...
Wow!!! Spitty as a fellow JO basher, I request you to threat JO to retire from all form of cricket instead of threating Irteja:D

Spitfire_x86
March 18, 2008, 12:01 PM
Wow!!! Spitty as a fellow JO basher, I request you to threat JO to retire from all form of cricket instead of threating Irteja:D
I'd rather like to see him in ICL. Everyone needs $$$ and it would serve our purpose as well :wave:

irteja
March 18, 2008, 12:04 PM
ha ha ha...good one:-D

auntu
March 18, 2008, 01:02 PM
bd wins but what would be Tamim's score?

zainab
March 18, 2008, 01:10 PM
I hope that Tamim can do better on his 19th birthday. He is also one of the best fielders in the side, how did he miss a sitter?

Seems like Junaid might not get to bat.
they also need one more pacer to open with Mash.

Protic
March 18, 2008, 01:23 PM
Even though i'd like to see Shahadat.. but i think Farhad's doing good.. he's fast..and he ACTUALLY bowls the yorker well.. i wudnt mind if they play the same XI..

Russell2k7
March 18, 2008, 01:30 PM
^^^ Protic is that Nafees and his wife? Lol, it might distract him from playing good. Anyway, yes keep Forhad, he bowls pretty good and bats good too.

AsifTheManRahman
March 18, 2008, 01:38 PM
One down, two more to go. Focus Ashraful focus! Thapra Jalal thapra!

BANFAN
March 18, 2008, 03:03 PM
I'd rather like to see him in ICL. Everyone needs $$$ and it would serve our purpose as well :wave:

Offer in IPL(20-20) will surely scare JO to retire immediately from all form of cric....:notworthy:

WarWolf
March 18, 2008, 03:14 PM
Nice profile pic Protic.

Nocturnal
March 18, 2008, 03:55 PM

:floor:
ATMR- you should get the petent for your "Keru time" instead of "Drinks" during the match yesterday.......it works for us!! Keru > Guinness :-p

One World
March 18, 2008, 08:38 PM
WOW!

Good luck Bangladesh. Cross 300, show the real power.

kalpurush
March 18, 2008, 09:51 PM
[বাংলা]আসিফ ভাই, ৩য় ওডিয়াই এর আগে ডোনেশন বক্স খোলার ব্যাবস্থা করেন...জালালের গালের প্লাস্টিক সারজারী করার জন্যে...
অবশ্য, পাকিস্তানে সবগুলি ওডিয়াই খেলার পরে কি অবস্থা হবে সেটা ভেবেই মায়া লাগছে বেশী জালালের জন্যে!!![/বাংলা]

SherKhan
March 18, 2008, 10:14 PM
Any chance watching this match online?

roaring tigerz
March 18, 2008, 10:30 PM
We were clearly short of not one bowler but two. Stacking the team with bits and pieces players at the expense of proper bowlers is not a solution. The attack we had yesterday would be taken to the cleaners by any of the top 8 teams. Hoping to see Rasel playing in the next game. Its still escaping me as to why Zunaed and Shahadat were dropped. For a team with so many obvious shortcomings I don't see how we can afford to miss out on Zuaned's tenacity and Shahadat's firepower.

shammun
March 19, 2008, 12:03 AM
Bhai kalker match ar age kaw ki BTV WORLD ar online link ber karte parben....chasta karen na....amra taile dakte partam...other wise AUDIO will do...but plz manage something for us who live in europe....plz....

WarWolf
March 19, 2008, 02:02 AM
[বাংলা]আসিফ ভাই, ৩য় ওডিয়াই এর আগে ডোনেশন বক্স খোলার ব্যাবস্থা করেন...জালালের গালের প্লাস্টিক সারজারী করার জন্যে...
অবশ্য, পাকিস্তানে সবগুলি ওডিয়াই খেলার পরে কি অবস্থা হবে সেটা ভেবেই মায়া লাগছে বেশী জালালের জন্যে!!![/বাংলা]
Jalal re pakistan e nia jawa lagbo. Miraz bhai please talk with your BCB connections for preparing Jalal's passport and visa.

nahaz
March 19, 2008, 04:10 AM
<b>I think Bd should try to have 3.5 scoring shots/over in this ODI and the next.</b> They really need to get into the habit of rotating strikes..which eliminates risk and helps get much better scores. We know these guys can easily get 2-3 boundaries per over against these guys..but if they get into the habit of rotating strikes, would be very good for the upcoming tour.

What do u guys think?

Btw the way they went with their batting yesterday wasn't bad, but just a little slow between 25-34 overs.But if they do the same against Pakistan , it would be great.

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 04:37 AM
Ajke ki khela dekha kopale ache?

tiger_army
March 19, 2008, 04:38 AM
Jalal re pakistan e nia jawa lagbo. Miraz bhai please talk with your BCB connections for preparing Jalal's passport and visa.

I think those Pakis has a Hujur chacha who wares the green alkhella with sada tupi on top and he attends every Paki games in the stadium......Now we shud carry jalal all over the world with the team, lets make him a begher sal which he wil wear in every game....Bcoz he is our lucky charm:floor:

shammun
March 19, 2008, 04:50 AM
Bhai kalker match ar age kaw ki BTV WORLD ar online link ber karte parben....chasta karen na....amra taile dakte partam...other wise AUDIO will do...but plz manage something for us who live in europe....plz

plzzzzz.........plzzzzzz......plzzzzzzzz

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:05 AM
if BD bat first mone hoitase its going to be a great chance to post 300+ E-)

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:07 AM
it might rain: msn weather

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 05:07 AM
We must improve our bowling attack, we will have a weak bowling side, if we to go to pak with the current attack. We should try the Pak combination here with IRE, so that they have some practice before going to Pak.

IMO, the bowling should be somewhat like this:

Opening: Mash (5) & Shahadat (6)
1st change: Farhad (6) & Razzaq (6)
Middle : Shakib (10), Mash (5), Farhad (4)
Last 8: Shahadat (4) & Razzaq (4)

Well, number of overs in a spell will depend on the actual match situation. Mosharraf / Riyad should be included as an additional bowler if the pitch is conducive to them. Currently we are short of a bowler or two.

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:11 AM
Tomorrow: Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.: yahoo weather

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:13 AM
Saturday: Thunderstorms early. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.: yahoo weather

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 05:21 AM

You are pobably right. But it will be interesting to see if they can do it.

BD generally had a problem to assess the pitch and decide on a fair target while batting first. But obviously, pitch in mirpur should allow making 300+ against the IE bowling attack.

cricket_king
March 19, 2008, 05:26 AM
I have only one wish and that's to put AT LEAST another pacer in the team. It's just plain ridiculous to keep a bowling line-up full of spinners.

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:50 AM

BD generally had a problem to assess the pitch and decide on a fair target while batting first. But obviously, pitch in mirpur should allow making 300+ against the IE bowling attack.

Yes, it is with their mind setting. just think tamim after playing such good cover drives looked so good. full blade, concentrated, waited for the deliveries rather goes for but got out cheaply. i couldn't see his out. there was femous load shedding here.

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 05:51 AM

BD generally had a problem to assess the pitch and decide on a fair target while batting first. But obviously, pitch in mirpur should allow making 300+ against the IRE bowling attack.

auntu
March 19, 2008, 05:52 AM
What ever happen in WC but now Irish bowlers seems so average. Just need to cool their head and go for the shots. They have shown in 1st ODI, they can.

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 07:25 AM
I leave in mirpur and the weather is good. I hope it wont change too much

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 07:30 AM
U must have two front line seamers. So play Shahadat. And drop 1 allrounder from sakib reza riad or 1 batter rokibul.

Tigers_eye
March 19, 2008, 08:50 AM
Offstump??? shobi koi from the 1st ODI? You know how desperate we are to see some of the glimpes. Don't tell me you didn't go.

I like your idea of playing shahadat along side refocused Mash. With the rise of Abdur Razzak we can afford to take an alrounder out.

Razi
March 19, 2008, 08:52 AM
I heard from a secret source that lineup for 2morrow will be like this:

1.Tamim
2.SN
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Shakib
6.Rakibul
7.Riyad
8.Dhiman
9.Razzak
10.Mash
11.Shahadat

I am not 100% sure but most probably this will be the lineup...!!!

Tigers_eye
March 19, 2008, 09:07 AM

11.Shahadat

That would be replacing Forhad.

With only 7 wickets in game 1, we need to focus on bowling for sure. These Irish did played the spin very well. We need to shorten the game by taking all ten wickets before the regulations.

Form 115/6 35 overs they took it to 184/7 in 50. In the last 15 overs they scored 68/1. The tail was exposed but couldn't do anything. On top of it we gave away 4.53 runs per over. Either Ash needs to put some more pressure or we need to change something. Bowling lineup, fielding placements something. There are plenty of room for improvement.

Looking forward to the 2nd game adjustments. If not we have not matured yet.

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 09:29 AM
How can i attach pics in the forum

mali007
March 19, 2008, 09:35 AM
From now on we should show big banners " JALAL AILO " in gallery in every match which
will help Ash. to bat sensibly like the 1st ODI !!!

Tigers_eye
March 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
How can i attach pics in the forum
You can email to any mods or admin. I would suggest Nasif. (I already PM'ed him) He needs to do some work. Idle mind d.....

Check your PM.

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
Bring them on Part 2

jisaan
March 19, 2008, 10:54 AM
akashe bijli chomkaitase! ominous signs 4 2moro'z match

Protic
March 19, 2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks..russel bhai and warwolf.. yeah its SN wit his wife in my display..;) ofcourse wife.. nahole emne dhore pose mare.. lol...

jisaan
March 19, 2008, 10:58 AM

1.Tamim
2.SN
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Shakib
6.Rakibul
7.Riyad
8.Dhiman
9.Razzak
10.Mash
11.Shahadat

perhaps you've matched my thoughts with urs

Dawah
March 19, 2008, 11:02 AM

1.Tamim
2.SN
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Shakib
6.Rakibul
7.Riyad
8.Dhiman
9.Razzak
10.Mash
11.Shahadat

I would love to see Mash and Sahadat opening the bowling. I really feel Mash and Saha are the Waqar and Wasim of BD :flag:

Mohiul
March 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
Bismillah

Megh
March 19, 2008, 11:05 AM
<b>I think Bd should try to have 3.5 scoring shots/over in this ODI and the next.</b> They really need to get into the habit of rotating strikes..which eliminates risk and helps get much better scores. We know these guys can easily get 2-3 boundaries per over against these guys..but if they get into the habit of rotating strikes, would be very good for the upcoming tour.

What do u guys think?

Btw the way they went with their batting yesterday wasn't bad, but just a little slow between 25-34 overs.But if they do the same against Pakistan , it would be great.

i think ash and nafees did so in last game. during his 50, ash scored four 4s and they did not score any 4 for a long time till ashraful's 50. i would be so happy if they don't hit any 4s/6s till 35th over as long they just keep playing with singles/doubles and don't give away too many wickets. however they are gonna get at least 35 bad balls during those 35 overs. so keep playing like this, we'll do better.

thebest
March 19, 2008, 11:08 AM
it is raining in Dhaka now . I live in Old Dhaka

Megh
March 19, 2008, 11:09 AM

1.Tamim
2.SN
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Shakib
6.Rakibul
7.Riyad
8.Dhiman
9.Razzak
10.Mash
11.Shahadat

good team. i would be so happy with this team. but we can think of Reza instead of Riyad. Reza can bowl good yorkers during last slog overs.

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 11:15 AM

1.Tamim
2.SN
3.Aftab
4.Ash
5.Shakib
6.Rakibul
7.Riyad
8.Dhiman
9.Razzak
10.Mash
11.Shahadat

Farhad could have been there as the third seamer, in place of Riyad. Riyad could have a practice match after sealing the series. However I am happy with Shahadat in the team.

Protic
March 19, 2008, 11:20 AM
ITS RAINING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN MSN & yahoo

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 11:21 AM
it is raining in Dhaka now . I live in Old Dhaka

Bhai, Brishti ki 'Kutta-Bilai' Naki 'Elshe Guri' ?

:-D

Hope it does not distub the match.

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 11:26 AM
In mirpur its a heavy rain and thunder storm with lightning.

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 11:27 AM
And i live within 1 km of the stadium

mahbubH
March 19, 2008, 11:30 AM
seems yahoo weather report was correct

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks..russel bhai and warwolf.. yeah its SN wit his wife in my display..;) ofcourse wife.. nahole emne dhore pose mare.. lol...

protic bhai onner ai rokom moment ta broadcast na korley hoy na? I think only SN has the right to do that... unless you got his permission...

Trigger_Tiger
March 19, 2008, 11:48 AM
I so want Tamim and Aftab to come good and show their true colors today :(!
Combined with Nafees's steady game play and Ashraful's true talent. Jus tone game for all of them to come good while batting.

As a bowling team we have been pretty decent for some time now, so I am not too worry about that despite the lineup being what it is as of this series :D!

We shall win this one too, no doubt about that I say :)!

thebest
March 19, 2008, 11:52 AM

It was neither Kutta - Bilai nor Ilshe guri. In between. But lots of thunder. I think stadium would be ok. Drainage system should be able to cope the rain

SS
March 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
If rains come into play we will be in trouble, IRE might be celebrating their green day in 2nd ODI

cricman
March 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
If DL comes into play I'd bowl first

Murad
March 19, 2008, 12:08 PM
protic bhai onner ai rokom moment ta broadcast na korley hoy na? I think only SN has the right to do that... unless you got his permission...

This picture was on Newspapers so anybody can use it.

Murad
March 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
Any news on playing 11?

WarWolf
March 19, 2008, 12:12 PM

Amar kase to sheyal kukur mone holo...

Mahir
March 19, 2008, 12:40 PM
Btw, someone needs to tell Jalal that he is world-famous by now!

bdpride04
March 19, 2008, 12:55 PM
I would love to see Mash and Sahadat opening the bowling. I really feel Mash and Saha are the Waqar and Wasim of BD :flag:

lol when i was just saying SIMILARITES between ash and inzi ppl were on ME lol and look here this guy is comparing mash and shahadath to whooooooooooo ----------- waqar and wasim wow anyone wanna say any to this? aren't they disrespecting waqar and wasim?

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 01:12 PM
This picture was on Newspapers so anybody can use it.

and difference between a newspaper and a personal avtar is...?

sadi
March 19, 2008, 01:12 PM
From DS:

Bangladesh came up with a new term in their book, which is 'team rule'. And what they believe was that they failed to apply it during the last series against formidable South Africa but made use of it in the first game against Ireland on Tuesday.

"As per the team rule, only the first three batsmen can play shots freely, in other words, they can play over the top. But for the remaining batsmen, it is considered a crime, as they have to avoid any kind of risk.

"I followed it in the first game against Ireland and got the result. I believe we would be competitive against the top-ranked sides if we maintained this rule," Ashraful explained.

And that was the reason left-handed opener Tamim Iqbal and number three Aftab Ahmed were not blamed for their rushed shots in the first game.

"You can say we gave Tamim free license to play his natural game because of the rule," he said.

Chief selector Rafiqul Alam was also excited by the new method and he believed they will get some results if the players followed it religiously.

"The method (team's rule) was desperately needed against South Africa but it didn't happen. I am happy they at least followed it in the first game against Ireland. As much as we follow the rules, we will be more successful in the international cricket," said the former national player.

"I will be really happy if they maintain it in the remaining two games against Ireland," he added.

Interesting concept. It is kinda like babysitting our batsmen but quite necessary to be honest. :)

Mohiul
March 19, 2008, 01:15 PM
Inshallah, Mash gonna get his 100th odi wicket in this match. 3 more needed

Ehsan
March 19, 2008, 01:20 PM
Btw, someone needs to tell Jalal that he is world-famous by now!

Who else wants to be famous? Please see Ash or any other BD National Team members. But keep in mind bhalo kore jhok-jhokaya gaali diye dhuite hobe.

KnightBD
March 19, 2008, 01:28 PM
If DL comes into play I'd bowl first
Shouldn't batting first is better for DL? ...
anyway hope there is no rain and full game is played. Good luck tigers. :fanflag:

cricket_pagol
March 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
Dhurr, we are going with one fast bowler again... I think rasel and shahadat desperately needed this exposure.

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
It was neither Kutta - Bilai nor Ilshe guri. In between. But lots of thunder. I think stadium would be ok. Drainage system should be able to cope the rain

Thanks thebest

Insha-Allah we will have a full 50 over match

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 01:37 PM
I know why BD is playing well or played well in the last match.

Cause Ash knows that there were no streaming broadcast of the game hence most of the people outside BD can't watch. hence its less pressure on him...

remember he said one of the reason for them to play badly was TV broadcast!!!

auntu
March 19, 2008, 01:37 PM
its gonna b raining tommorow as i've told before source msn and yahoo. BD should play shahadat insted of farhad to allout irish.

auntu
March 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
mirpur's drainage system is very good. Hope it won't be a problem.

Murad
March 19, 2008, 01:41 PM

Cause Ash knows that there were no streaming broadcast of the game hence most of the people outside BD can't watch. hence its less pressure on him...

:lol::lol:

Actually he says one thing, the media writes another thing. Shei ekta mean kore media arekta..

Ash ashole ekta bolod. Thik moto bujhaiya bolte pare na...

Tobe I guess ekhon onekta valo kore kotha bole.. especially after the incident.

BANFAN
March 19, 2008, 01:55 PM

GREAT OBSERVATION !!!

:D:D:D

WarWolf
March 19, 2008, 02:14 PM
From DS:
Interesting concept. It is kinda like babysitting our batsmen but quite necessary to be honest. :)
Very interesting for sure. Let's see if it's clicks tomorrow. It's nice to see that they are trying something.

kalpurush
March 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
Shahadat should be in the playing squad for today to capitalize the wet outfield condition. We need him for the coming Pak series I believe.

WarWolf
March 19, 2008, 02:21 PM
Shahadat should be in the playing squad for today to capitalize the wet outfield condition. We need him for the coming Pak series I believe.
Well...Rajib and Mash would make a fine pace battery well supported by Reza. We really need a good bowling attack. It is a matter of prestige that we couldn't get them all out in 50 overs.:sick:

Ajfar
March 19, 2008, 02:24 PM
sooo..meg brisitr khobor ki...khela hobee nakee??

zainab
March 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
If it rains in the morning and continue until 1PM, they might have a 20 overs match, which will be like a 20/20.

hoodlum
March 19, 2008, 04:39 PM
i'd lyk to c rajib in place of reza tomorrow

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 05:57 PM
its 5 am at mirpur bangladesh.

no rain. dont know when the rain stopped. but there is a lot of cool breeze.

at this moment its dark outside. in 45 minutes there will be light enough to tell how much wet it is outside and is it cloudy or not.

i will go out for my 1 hour cycling around 5-45. so i will update the local weather at that time.

if the weather is wet, cold like now, then certainly rajib for riad.

play 3 seamers that are available in rajib, koushik and reza.

anyway i wnt go stadium today as i have some other programs.

but i will go again on the 3rd ODI

Nafis_BD
March 19, 2008, 06:02 PM
its 5 am at mirpur bangladesh.

no rain. dont know when the rain stopped. but there is a lot of cool breeze.

at this moment its dark outside. in 45 minutes there will be light enough to tell how much wet it is outside and is it cloudy or not.

i will go out for my 1 hour cycling around 5-45. so i will update the local weather at that time.

if the weather is wet, cold like now, then certainly rajib for riad.

play 3 seamers that are available in rajib, koushik and reza.

anyway i wnt go stadium today as i have some other programs.

but i will go again on the 3rd ODI

Thanks a lot for all your updates bhaiya!!

sadi
March 19, 2008, 06:08 PM
I usually sleep around 5AM.... ;)

Dhruvo
March 19, 2008, 06:29 PM
How many hours until the bd vs irl 2nd odi ?

cricman
March 19, 2008, 07:11 PM
How many hours until the bd vs irl 2nd odi ?

3 hours 18 minutes

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 07:25 PM
I think its raining again. my mamato vai SMSed me from BD a minute ago. He is gonna watch it in the stadium.. he said he is not sure if the match would take place due to stupid rain. (Its not raining cats and dogs)

detroitpagla
March 19, 2008, 07:30 PM
aye bro thanks alot for letting us know the condition of BD. So u actually woke up at 5am to let us know ? wow so u actually a die hard BD fan im assuming (im also a die hard fan!!!)

shammun
March 19, 2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks for all the updates.....by the way is there anybody who is going to broadcast the audio stream 2day.....again thanks to those guys who keep updating.....great work bro..

shammun
March 19, 2008, 08:02 PM
http://indiantags.com/story.php?title=Bangladesh_vs_Ireland_2nd_Odi_Live _Sopcast_Links__here

BHai ai site koto match a pawa gasilo...but they dont broadcast the match...cos only btv has the rights to show it...so if any link for btv or btv world plz share that....

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 08:10 PM
anyway

its now 7-10 am

back at home after 1 hour cycling from 6-7.

i also had peak through gate 07 of stadium and looked some groun stuff working on the field. but i could not find anuone to talk. outside.

its overcast here at MIRPUR with some dark cloud patches.

a weather the irish will certainly like to bowl on.

perhaps a day we should play 4 pacers mashrafe, shahadat, reza and aftab

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 08:11 PM
if it does not rain play is possible.

the rain cannot damage too much of the square and the outfield should be ready due to excellent drainange system.

but the problem will occur if it rains further

shammun
March 19, 2008, 08:15 PM
my prediction is match will start on time...and who ever win the toss will bowl first...plz allah bd jano toss jita....allah rabbul alamin...insallah ajkao jitbo(match n series)

germany
March 19, 2008, 08:18 PM
http://indiantags.com/story.php?title=Bangladesh_vs_Ireland_2nd_Odi_Live _Sopcast_Links__here

its just a bluff to get enough hits for their ads on the site

FagunerAgun
March 19, 2008, 08:29 PM
its just a bluff to get enough hits for their ads on the site
Thanks.

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 09:20 PM
can we have chat today at least? this forum refresh is killing me...

Rizvi
March 19, 2008, 09:21 PM
WOW..how is there no view from our own back yard?
I think some of u guys are holding back...there has to be some bengali website with BTV World!

Eshen
March 19, 2008, 09:24 PM
its overcast here at MIRPUR with some dark cloud patches.

a weather the irish will certainly like to bowl on.

perhaps a day we should play 4 pacers mashrafe, shahadat, reza and aftab
I definitely want to see Shahadat playing today (Rasel would be better, but he is not in the squad).

jump14
March 19, 2008, 09:38 PM
WOW..how is there no view from our own back yard?
I think some of u guys are holding back...there has to be some bengali website with BTV World!
I thought BTV world can be seen from Middle east & Europe...can someone please please bcast the match?

germany
March 19, 2008, 09:45 PM
ashfool won the toss
elected to bring back rasel

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 09:47 PM
oh S**t... irish loves this type of condition. They beat Pakistan in this weather condition. I am scared.

One World
March 19, 2008, 09:48 PM
[বাংলা]ঘড়ি কই?[/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
March 19, 2008, 09:48 PM
salaam everyone! is game on? weahter? field? pitch?

bujhee kom
March 19, 2008, 09:50 PM
how is that possible(the toss, i mean)? it's 8:48 over there!

One World
March 19, 2008, 09:50 PM
[বাংলা]হবেই হবেই জয় নিশ্চয়, থাক নিরভয়[/বাংলা] :fanflag:

germany
March 19, 2008, 09:52 PM
how is that possible(the toss, i mean)? it's 8:48 over there!

yes its too early, thats why ashfool took the privilege to bring back rasel :-p

bujhee kom
40 more minutes!

Rizvi
Out!! Tamim

bujhee kom
March 19, 2008, 09:53 PM
so rasel's in the playing squad today? for real?

Anher
March 19, 2008, 09:54 PM
what the hell is going on?
Toss...then out?

Jokes aside guys!!

germany
March 19, 2008, 09:56 PM
outttttttttttttttttttttttt

zunaid

al-Sagar
March 19, 2008, 09:59 PM
bangladesh batted first 313/0

tamim 201
sn 101
extra 11

ireland 113 all out

rajib and razzak 5 wicks each

they played the game last night under sheds and lights on emergency basis, so that they can avoid any rain interuption today

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 10:01 PM
Out!! Tamim

mamar ki matha thik ache? naki just amago loge moshkora kortachen? anyway, kono ashubidha nai..

germany
March 19, 2008, 10:02 PM

tamim 201
sn 101
extra 11

ireland 113 all out

they played the game last night under sheds and lights on emergency basis, so that they can avoid any rain interuption today

thy are still playing under emergency law
rasel took 4 wk for 13
aftab finally did his 102
nadir shah did 4 wrong decisions as ashfool in the field

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 10:02 PM

tamim 201
sn 101
extra 11

ireland 113 all out

offstump vaiya, jodi emon hoito taile to khub e valo lagto. Ei shopno dekhte geya amago batsmen der offstump na brake hoye jai.:floor:

jump14
March 19, 2008, 10:05 PM
i am not sure if this is the right thread for this - anyone from USA has GlobeCast Satelite Dish?
BTV World on channel 704(GlobeCast World TV)currently BTV World is a free channel.

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 10:05 PM
Ar wait korte vala lage na. Mamara Ami beya korte chai

Roni_uk
March 19, 2008, 10:06 PM
I heard Ireland didnt do any practice today because of the heat... instead they were in the hotel swimming pool. Even they don't care.. why should we :).

Rasel replaced Shahdat.

cricman
March 19, 2008, 10:08 PM
Were Batting according to Cricinfo

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvireland/engine/current/match/335634.html

avi00000
March 19, 2008, 10:10 PM
"News flowing in is that Bangladesh have won the Toss and chosen to bat"
from Cricinfo.

Roni_uk
News flowing in is that Bangladesh have won the Toss and chosen to bat

bujhee kom
we are batting!

anik
March 19, 2008, 10:11 PM
Were Batting according to Cricinfo

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvireland/engine/current/match/335634.html

wasnt it raining there? then i think BD shouldve bowled.

tonoy
wohoo. Im ready today. Although I gots no food today :(

Murad
Ireland would need to win the remaining two matches in the series to not only win the series but also climb to ninth in the ODI team rankings.

How will they climb to ninth if they win the remaing matches?? we have a lot more points than they have. THey are not gonna earn 15/20 points for 2 matches...

Is cricinfo on drug?

cricman
March 19, 2008, 10:12 PM
Chat Room People

bujhee kom
desirocker mama, hang in there, mami ashche!

tonoy
Ireland would need to win the remaining two matches in the series to not only win the series but also climb to ninth in the ODI team rankings.

How will they climb to ninth if they win the remaing matches?? we have a lot more points than they have. THey are not gonna earn 15/20 points for 2 matches...

Is cricinfo on drug?

dun know. but we better win this to shut them up.:mad:

Roni_uk
cricinfo ...

blimey.. THESE TWO MATCHES ARE IMPORTANT TO US TO WIN AFTERALL OR WE WILL LOSE OUR 9th PLACEEEEEEE.....

Mahmud1971
any sopcast link?

Kabir
March 19, 2008, 10:13 PM
Doesn't matter Murad bhai. Don't lose your sleep over it :)

Anyway, any update on score?

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 10:13 PM
Wat da hell man, why did we decide to bat first. It just rained. Ashraful ki DAAL Kheyeche... beta ekta VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA..... hope i don't get slapped by him.

Nafis_BD
March 19, 2008, 10:14 PM
No links as of yet. Btw how is the condition in BD?

Beamer
Are we playing the same team from last game?

bujhee kom
we also think that we should've fielded first!

cricketboy
i am not sure if this is the right thread for this - anyone from USA has GlobeCast Satelite Dish?
BTV World on channel 704(GlobeCast World TV)currently BTV World is a free channel.
Ajke prothom naam sunlan ei satellite tv er. :-D

Fantastic
I m sry but i think there's something wrong with Ash. Why choose to bat 1st on these conditions?

bujhee kom
i meant to say "i think"!

desirocker
March 19, 2008, 10:15 PM
desirocker mama, hang in there, mami ashche!

mama, link er jonno ar wait korte parchina, er theke apnara amake :big_hug: BEYA :Dkoraye den.

Nafis_BD
March 19, 2008, 10:16 PM

Match hasn't started yet!!

Any links guys?

Murad

Okay bhai. Maanlam.. but confused :-p

khela shuru hote ekhono 15 mins baaki..score ashbe koittheke?

Roni_uk
Wat da hell man, why did we decide to bat first. It just rained. Ashraful ki DAAL Kheyeche... beta ekta VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA VUYA..... hope i don't get slapped by him.

You have a point, unless he is expecting 'Kora Rod'.. Bangladesh er rod pitch easily dry kore phale.. plus it was extremly hot yesterday (apparently).

cricketboy
We in the United States used to enjoy BTV program during the year 2005/2006. Globe Cast World TV used to transmit BTV programs without any cost to BTV on c their channel # 704. This channel was FTA(Free to Air) like all other government run TV challels of the World. Just before the departure of the past BNP led government Globecast World TV requested BTV authorities for new permission to Air BTV program (free of cost)and sent their agent to Dhaka for approval from BTV DG. Unfortunately ex-BTV DG did not authorize Globe cast to air BTV program for unknown reason(?). Globecast agent strongly believe that wiothout any finanacial kick back paid directly to BTV DG, he failed to get authorization from BTV DG. There was a time limit for such authorization. As a result of BTV DG's refusal for authorization BTV's channel# 704 givem to another TV. We Bangladeshis lost our BTV program forever due to the greedness of ex-BTV DG.
Since then BTV authorities never tried to telecast their program to U.S. viewers.

Murad
Match hasn't started yet!!

Any links guys?

www.btvworld.bd.com

akabir77
March 19, 2008, 10:17 PM

Is cricinfo on drug?

I have asked them exactly that using their feed back option...

Roni_uk
March 19, 2008, 10:18 PM
Another reason for batting is so that people can make runs today.. eg. Nafees could have made 100 if BD batted first in the last match, we only played 39 overs or so.

Dhakablues
they are being cognizant of D/L method.. if it rains later, Bangladesh will dictacte the result. Moreover, they want to do some battting too and pose a challenging total. Match against Ireland is not about winning but also do get enough practice for Pakistan

shammun
any link bhai .......plz manag something

Antora
Salamalikum everyone!
ready for another win:D but i don't understand why we are batting first! Ash showed his brainless-ness again!

Beamer
March 19, 2008, 10:19 PM
We in the United States used to enjoy BTV program during the year 2005/2006. Globe Cast World TV used to transmit BTV programs without any cost to BTV on c their channel # 704. This channel was FTA(Free to Air) like all other government run TV challels of the World. Just before the departure of the past BNP led government Globecast World TV requested BTV authorities for new permission to Air BTV program (free of cost)and sent their agent to Dhaka for approval from BTV DG. Unfortunately ex-BTV DG did not authorize Globe cast to air BTV program for unknown reason(?). Globecast agent strongly believe that wiothout any finanacial kick back paid directly to BTV DG, he failed to get authorization from BTV DG. There was a time limit for such authorization. As a result of BTV DG's refusal for authorization BTV's channel# 704 givem to another TV. We Bangladeshis lost our BTV program forever due to the greedness of ex-BTV DG.
Since then BTV authorities never tried to telecast their program to U.S. viewers.

I won't be surprised. Thats how they usually work. ghoosh is the name of the game.

Rizvi
March 19, 2008, 10:19 PM
Ajke prothom naam sunlan ei satellite tv er. :-D

Kalke ami sign-up korbo. :smug:

Murad
March 19, 2008, 10:20 PM
I have asked them exactly that using their feed back option...

Really?

Thanks.

Lets see what they say now.

Nafis_BD
March 19, 2008, 10:21 PM
www.btvworld.bd.com (http://www.btvworld.bd.com)

Wow thanks for the link bhaiya. Superb quality!!:)

Kabir
Okay bhai. Maanlam.. but confused :-p

khela shuru hote ekhono 15 mins baaki..score ashbe koittheke?

oh chorry...maaf koira den bhai :)

I thought it started already...anyway, good luck BD. Might not be able to follow the match tonite...yet again :)

moyeedul
Salamalikum everyone!
ready for another win:D but i don't understand why we are batting first! Ash showed his brainless-ness again!

i dnt think it's entirely ashraful's decision, coach mightve had a say too

akabir77
Salamalikum everyone!

come on i saw people praying for winning the toss and to bat first during SA games and even before the last game. and now he is crazy? every body will want to bat first int his pitch if they win the toss.

Beamer
they are being cognizant of D/L method.. if it rains later, Bangladesh will dictacte the result. Moreover, they want to do some battting too and pose a challenging total. Match against Ireland is not about winning but also do get enough practice for Pakistan
Exactly. Team batting second has a distinct disadvantage in a game that might be affected by rain. D/L surely will come into play as the forecast says rain expected in the afternoon.

Roni_uk
on a completely different topic (breaking news) .. Amader prio lekhika ebar India theke gola thakka khelo .. lol..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7305368.stm

Murad
March 19, 2008, 10:22 PM
Salamalikum everyone!

We need batting practice for Pak tour, sister. This is not SA team. So its safe to bat first against Ireland.

akabir77
just do this u will be able to watch... i am watching

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/btv_world_m.jpg</td> <td align="center"> BTV World Television

Live from Bangladesh
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Satellite Transmission Information:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24" width="180">Satellite Name:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> AsiaSat- 3S
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Satellite Orbital Position:</td> <td> 78.5° E
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Polarization:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> Vertical
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Transponder:</td> <td> 3V
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Downlink Frequency:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> 3725.0 MHz
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">FEC:</td> <td> 3/4
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Symbol Rate (S/R):</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> 4.45 MSymb/sec or 4450 Ksymb/sec
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Modulation or Mode:</td> <td> QPSK
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Band or Beam:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> C-Band
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Bandwidth:</td> <td> 6 MHz
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Encoding:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> MPEG-2, 4:2:0 Mp@ML
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Type:</td> <td> Digital
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Language:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> Bangla

sandpiper
Ashraful probably was thinking about the afternoon shower forecast and the DL method :umm:

sadi
March 19, 2008, 10:23 PM
Salamalikum everyone!

Antora, are you watching the game on tv?

Beamer
March 19, 2008, 10:24 PM
Team anyone?

Nafis_BD
March 19, 2008, 10:25 PM
I would need to change my dish location to get BTV. I can't do that!!:(

Russell2k7
www.btvworld.bd.com

how come it says link cannot be found.

nsd3
What's the final 11? Any info? Cricinfo showing full 14 in the team!

soccer20reverse
March 19, 2008, 10:26 PM
come to the banglacricket chatroom everyone...

Antora
Antora, are you watching the game on tv?

yes:smug:

JamesBond

How come the link isnt working for me?

One World
March 19, 2008, 10:27 PM
Bangladesh have won the toss and decided to bat first
Hello and Welcome for the LIVE coverage of the second ODI between Bangladesh and Ireland. Bangladesh won their first ODI convincingly and after such a long time, their batting department exhibited some solidity with Nafees and Ashraful compiling determined knocks. This is a golden opportunity for the the Bangladeshis to clinch an ODI series win and this doesn't come their way always. However, a defeat here would keep the series alive. Irishmen looked out of sorts in the last game and it might be because of the different conditions that prevail in this part of the globe. With both the teams raring to go for a win, this match should witness some enthralling cricket. Stay connected for more news about this match...

Cricbuzz

pocha

Same here :(

Faisal

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/btv_world_m.jpg</td> <td align="center"> BTV World Television

Live from Bangladesh

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24" width="180">Satellite Name:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> AsiaSat- 3S
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Satellite Orbital Position:</td> <td> 78.5° E
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Polarization:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> Vertical
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Transponder:</td> <td> 3V
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Downlink Frequency:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> 3725.0 MHz
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">FEC:</td> <td> 3/4
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Symbol Rate (S/R):</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> 4.45 MSymb/sec or 4450 Ksymb/sec
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Modulation or Mode:</td> <td> QPSK
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Band or Beam:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> C-Band
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Bandwidth:</td> <td> 6 MHz
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Encoding:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> MPEG-2, 4:2:0 Mp@ML
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Type:</td> <td> Digital
</td></tr> <tr> <td align="right" bgcolor="#c4d3d7" height="24">Language:</td> <td bgcolor="#ecf1f2"> Bangla

Can you do sopcast link for us??

akabir77

look at the screen for 5 minutes and blow three time. you will be able to see it

nsd3
Isn't it harder to bat second if the match is decided by darkworth rules?

cricketboy
March 19, 2008, 10:28 PM

Thats because NafisBD sopno te dekhtase je link kaaj kore. :floor:

Murad

Live from Bangladesh

How do you do this, Kabir bhai?

Ektu khule bolben?? plzz

WarWolf
Good decision to bat second. The sky here in dhaka is yet not fully clear. Forecast says that there is a strong chance of thunderstorm this afternoon. Our team don't wanna take any risk of being under D/L method while batting second.

wiseshah
ash won the toss and decides to bat

sadi
March 19, 2008, 10:29 PM
If canada people can see Btv, someone can sopcast it for us.

pocha

Dhurro miya , I was so happy :(

Antora
first run by tamim!!!!

Nafis_BD

:floor::floor::floor::floor: Dhurr BD team follow korte gele hallucination hoy shob shomoy!!:floor::floor:

akabir77
How do you do this, Kabir bhai?

Ektu khule bolben?? plzz

its easy do you have an umbrella at home?

bujhee kom
1 minute to go!

Dhruvo
March 19, 2008, 10:30 PM

it was sarcasm by nafis bhaiya.

pocha
Any soap?

JamesBond
Any link?? Please HELP ..

Murad
its easy do you have an umbrella at home?

miya....

ei shomoye baatbaari...........................:hairpull: :hairpull:

Russell2k7
March 19, 2008, 10:31 PM
:floor::floor::floor::floor: Dhurr BD team follow korte gele hallucination hoy shob shomoy!!:floor::floor:

Hahahha.

Rizvi
March 19, 2008, 10:31 PM

Bhobai bitlami shuru korse!:mad:

CTazim
March 19, 2008, 10:32 PM
Bangladesh 1/0 0.3

desirocker
Bangladesh 1/0 (0.3 ov)

sadi
Same team

nsd3
unchanged 11 from the previous game

Dhruvo
okay,lets see what bd can do here,i am hoping for 270+

bujhee kom
Allah malik!

Murad
so we went with the same team again??

bad bad bad decision....... stupid management.

desirocker
Bangladesh 1/0 (0.4 ov)