PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan Cricket Fan forum

auntu
March 24, 2008, 01:29 PM
Guys I've become a forum member of: www.pakcricforum.com ;)

and also : http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/

My nick is the same auntu

Guys I think u all also can b member n we could have some good discuss over there and we all would b trying to maintain the same nick and if become a member we will notice in this thread /:) any change to nick we would inform here also threads posted there we would inform here. What do u think? :-p

I have already posted a new thread there
http://www.pakcricforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11216

lets have fun there too.

WarWolf
March 24, 2008, 01:33 PM
I think the position of this forum is wrong. It should belong to International/forget cricket section. Mods: please take necessary steps.

Nocturnal
March 24, 2008, 01:37 PM
auntu- I guess you are not in the right Pak Cricket forum.
check this one- http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/ (their BC :) )
and including me there are few BC members have ac in PP and there are few threads/ fights already going on ;)
my id - TigersFan (http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?userid=8026)

auntu
March 24, 2008, 01:40 PM
I think the position of this forum is wrong. It should belong to International/forget cricket section. Mods: please take necessary steps.

kintu eita to BD tour to PAK er jonno notice kora hocche :doh:

auntu
March 24, 2008, 01:43 PM
and including me there are few BC members have ac in PP and there are few threads/ fights already going on ;)

:-D I've got u

Thanx :notworthy:

WarWolf
March 24, 2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks. I also joined there a few mins back using the same ID as here.

auntu
March 24, 2008, 02:35 PM

me too same nick :smug:

sandpiper
March 24, 2008, 02:36 PM
So, you guys are leaving us to join other forums. Very sad.

WarWolf
March 24, 2008, 02:39 PM
So, you guys are leaving us to join other forums. Very sad.
No sir, never. :-D

Actually it would be fun to see their reaction in their forum when they would loose the series to us.

WarWolf
March 24, 2008, 02:41 PM
Why not few more members from here join there too? We will open a celebration thread there.:-D

auntu
March 24, 2008, 02:43 PM
No sir, never. :-D

Actually it would be fun to see their reaction in their forum when they would loose the series to us.

It's a fan attack :D

Continues adan prodan. tader dukkho amader kache aamader bash tader kachae :flag:

WarWolf
March 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
It's a fan attack :D

contineos adan prodan. tader dukkho amader kache aamader bash tader kachae :flag:
Yep. But we should remember one thing. We must follow the civic rules and regulations and maintain our country image high. We need to prove that we Bangladeshis really nice persons.

Miraz
March 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
I am there for about 2 years with the same nick.

auntu
March 24, 2008, 02:56 PM
Yep. But we should remember one thing. We must follow the civic rules and regulations and maintain our country image high. We need to prove that we Bangladeshis really nice persons.

Off course. As there is no doubt BD persons are softer then PAK guys, as I came to know a lot of Pakistanis personally.:flag:

I am there for about 2 years with the same nick.

tai Miraz bhai ! u should have a _bd coz there r lot name as Miraz in Pakistan too.:)

Nocturnal
March 24, 2008, 03:13 PM

Good stuff. You might need to wait 2-3 days to activate your ac- it happened with me that's why I'm saying :big_hug:

auntu
March 24, 2008, 03:15 PM
Good stuff. You might need to wait 2-3 days to activate your ac- it happened with me that's why I'm saying :big_hug:

tai naki :doh:

WarWolf
March 25, 2008, 12:10 AM
Yes brother. Still waiting....

cricman
March 25, 2008, 01:13 AM
I browse through there forums most of the time,never had an account just made one ... I think they're weary about Trolls and stuff.

Ishtylish cricketer
March 25, 2008, 08:27 AM
I was a long time member of a pakistani forum just to view highlights. One thing I did that they didn't appreciate is bad mouthing Afridi. To this day I still think he's immensely overated and gets too much publicity despite being a "bits and pieces" cricketer.

Ajfar
March 25, 2008, 09:05 AM
I was a long time member of a pakistani forum just to view highlights. One thing I did that they didn't appreciate is bad mouthing Afridi. To this day I still think he's immensely overated and gets too much publicity despite being a "bits and pieces" cricketer.

apni to dangerous topic nia kotha bolsen..afridi hoilo oder gorbo..oder ohonkar...

WarWolf
March 25, 2008, 02:50 PM
apni to dangerous topic nia kotha bolsen..afridi hoilo oder gorbo..oder ohonkar...
Like Ash is our gorbo...... amader ohonkar...

Ajfar
March 25, 2008, 11:04 PM
Like Ash is our gorbo...... amader ohonkar...

exactly...oke shonar chele boltam...kintu aie title ta to already taken...

WarWolf
March 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
I signed up in Pakpassion. In the final step an administrator validates the registration. But I am refused. Don't know why.....Probably Bangladeshis supporter der voi paise.... I bunch of cowards over there...

Tigers_eye
March 26, 2008, 02:00 PM
I signed up in Pakpassion. In the final step an administrator validates the registration. But I am refused. Don't know why.....Probably Bangladeshis supporter der voi paise.... I bunch of cowards over there...
You should email to their Mods. That is very strange. May be someone had a nick close to yours who were banned or something? In any case try to re-register.

Miraz
March 26, 2008, 02:11 PM

WarWolf, I will take your matter to PP admins. Can you please PM me your registered nick?

I hope you will get access soon.

Thanks.

WarWolf
March 26, 2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks Mijan bhai and Miraz bhai. :)

I already PMed you Miraz bhai...

bdchamp20
March 26, 2008, 03:35 PM
I'll join, they are taking the p*ss out of our jersey!Oikhane giya ekta shikkha dite hoibo!

Miraz
March 26, 2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks Mijan bhai and Miraz bhai. :)

I already PMed you Miraz bhai...

Problem solved.

Please check your PM.

al Furqaan
March 26, 2008, 05:23 PM

i registered in 06, just crossed 500 posts there. i had no problems registering, but i've been PMed by at least 2 pakistanis who had the same problem, their accounts got banned or something.

so its not an anti-BD thing.

al Furqaan
March 26, 2008, 05:27 PM
i'm bangla tiger there...the guy who is "fighting" those battles nocturnal talks of.

however, i think i am a reasonably well respected person there...i only beef with the rare pakistani biggot, and the indian dipshits.

Surfer
March 27, 2008, 07:50 AM
I registered myself on pakpassion, but my registration is pending for mod approval from three days. I imagine they dont like IPs from India.

Miraz
March 27, 2008, 08:25 AM
I registered myself on pakpassion, but my registration is pending for mod approval from three days. I imagine they dont like IPs from India.

Surfer, if you continue to face difficulty, please PM me your registered nick at PakPassion. I will be happy to help. :)

One World
March 28, 2008, 08:41 PM
Those who are vying for paki passion here is a match-fixing 101 course from former Pakistani greats.
http://contactpakistan.com/Communitylibrary/general/news114.htm

Surfer
March 29, 2008, 07:53 AM
Surfer, if you continue to face difficulty, please PM me your registered nick at PakPassion. I will be happy to help. :)

Thank you for offering help, but on second attempt, they allowed me in. My nick there remains 'surfer'.

Farhad
March 30, 2008, 03:35 AM
Ive been a member of PakPassion since '06. Nick's "Moudi". Dont ask why. I dont know myself... I havent regretted joining though. The discussions are almost always civil and most of them seem to be pretty nice people. Try not to troll over there. Most of them have nothing but nice things to say about Bangladesh (or at least did last time i went there, roundabout the World Cup)...

Offtopic...Its AMAZING how much time the members spend over there! Ive seen people with post counts over 30000! And 10000+ is not uncommon...

muddaser
March 30, 2008, 03:40 AM
Salaam Muddaser here from Pakpassion.

Havent posted here for a while but hope to once the series starts.

Miraz
March 30, 2008, 03:55 AM
Welcome back Mudasser.

I hope you will be regular again.

WarWolf
March 30, 2008, 05:45 AM

Nice to have you here Mudddaser.

Shaan
March 30, 2008, 05:55 AM
I'm there as well with the same nick, joined last year. Now its time to visit them frequently:)

Shehwar
March 30, 2008, 01:11 PM
I have just registered. Same nick...

Surfer
March 31, 2008, 01:06 AM
I was a member of a Pakistani forum called pakcricket/pakstop. Quite a nasty place...ill behaved. But Pakpassion seems much better. More civilized discussions.

Tintin
March 31, 2008, 01:47 AM

Welcome back Muddy. Haven't seen you for many years. :) We both joined the board during the series in Pakistan in 2003.

muddaser
March 31, 2008, 02:23 AM
Welcome back Muddy. Haven't seen you for many years. :) We both joined the board during the series in Pakistan in 2003.

Yes I remember. Surprised its been that long since I last posted.

Havent had the time to post in more than one forum to be honest.

sunny747
March 31, 2008, 02:35 AM
dude..u guys made is another BC.........i see all bangladeshi posters hehehehe.. i like the way they address the number of post....like runs, wickets.......nice..

auntu
April 1, 2008, 02:35 PM
miraz bhai probe at PP

plz cheak ur PM

auntu
April 1, 2008, 02:37 PM
thanx guyz plz post a thread there on BD fans

Nocturnal
April 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
thanx guyz plz post a thread there on BD fans

we have got one by AF - link (http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=54703)

auntu
April 2, 2008, 03:18 PM
we have got one by AF - link (http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=54703)

thanx.:big_hug:

some good posts r there. :)

BD-Shardul
April 3, 2008, 01:49 AM
My username in pakpassion Sher-e-BD

al Furqaan
April 3, 2008, 08:56 PM

good choice of nick :)

Dhruvo
April 3, 2008, 09:14 PM
hehe my name over there is lil_d but i forgot the password lol.

auntu
April 4, 2008, 04:51 PM
can take help from miraz bhai

Murad
April 4, 2008, 05:02 PM
hehe my name over there is lil_d but i forgot the password lol.

pm a moderator, he will help you.

auntu
April 7, 2008, 06:21 AM
no match thread on PP?

Dhruvo
April 7, 2008, 05:29 PM
pm a moderator, he will help you.
how can i if i forgot my password i cant evem login for that lol.

BANFAN
April 8, 2008, 02:39 AM
Some BD fans are posting derogatory comments on our coach and players in PP forum. I believe it's not fair. It does not speak good of us. We must know what to say where, how the outsiders discuss in our forum, could be a guideline. That's my humble opinion.

muddaser
April 8, 2008, 08:43 AM
how can i if i forgot my password i cant evem login for that lol.

Contact us using the match referee forum.

auntu
April 8, 2008, 02:03 PM
Some BD fans are posting derogatory comments on our coach and players in PP forum. I believe it's not fair. It does not speak good of us. We must know what to say where, how the outsiders discuss in our forum, could be a guideline. That's my humble opinion.

:o
we r so Senseless....

realy desh nia eto kotha bole abar desh ke dubate 1 min shmoy nei na :-|

Dhruvo
April 9, 2008, 06:58 PM
Contact us using the match referee forum.

okay thanks,i'll try

WarWolf
April 10, 2008, 12:12 AM
Ami last 3 days PP te dhuki nai. Lojjaiiiiiii

auntu
April 10, 2008, 02:17 PM
Ami last 3 days PP te dhuki nai. Lojjaiiiiiii

me too

thebest
April 12, 2008, 12:25 PM
AF( AKA Bangla Tiger),
good job in PP in the bangladesh school thread. I just lend you a helping hand againest the prick

WarWolf
April 12, 2008, 12:51 PM
AF( AKA Bangla Tiger),
good job in PP in the bangladesh school thread. I just lend you a helping hand againest the prick
Asaad bhai is really showing good courage. Wonderful works.

auntu
April 18, 2008, 01:59 PM
jodio kahini almost finish aj 4-0 maybe kal 5-0

ei thread ta BC te nia gele valo hoito na?

MOD der bolsilam kaj hoi nai...