PDA

View Full Version : whtz wid sa bowling now??

Fortuner
March 28, 2008, 05:46 AM
whn sa ws in bd.they bowled awesome bt nw in india they suck.is it that the indian batsman;s are exceptionally batting well or the pitch is still a batting pradise??

Sovik
March 28, 2008, 06:25 AM
they are missing the firepower. the pitch is flat and they don't have a decent spinner

al-Sagar
March 28, 2008, 07:09 AM
i think the pitch is good and also the application of india is way better.

play bd on that pitch , BD will get out at 300 agaist Sa bowling because the Bd batsman wont apply themselves as they should

BangladeshFan
March 28, 2008, 07:24 AM
300?? they will get at most 180 whatever flat is the pitch! bd batsman lack application, they are like weekend players enjoying themselves!

Inferno
March 28, 2008, 08:52 AM
whn sa ws in bd.they bowled awesome bt nw in india they suck.is it that the indian batsman;s are exceptionally batting well or the pitch is still a batting pradise??

Well, to beat India in India, only one team in the world can do it at present. Its Ozs and they too lack the firepower after retirement of Mcgrath and Warne. Brett Lee is great but he alone is not enough. Steyn is now learning how tough test cricket can be after a succesful run so far.

Saffers scored 540 but that too looks less now. I wish the pitches are made a bit more bowler friendly, I wont mind a wicket like Perth at all ;)

Regarding BD, I think your team has good talent but lack the experience, it will take them some time to learn. But most importantly, IMHO I think BD needs to develop the domestic first class infrastructure. Till then, probably it would be a good idea to send some of your boys to play first class cricket in India/Australia to gain some experience.

akabir77
March 28, 2008, 10:01 AM
Indian curators knows how to built a pitch that will favor their team...

Fortuner
March 28, 2008, 12:56 PM
Indian curators knows how to built a pitch that will favor their team...
u r damn rite..coz india never fails in india no matter wht ever condition they may be.that is even if they may nt b in form previous to d series in india.they will still blast.pitch favours them like nythin

One World
March 28, 2008, 02:08 PM
Or Indians are playing much better than they did against BD in Mirpur. Wow. Do you think RSA should hire Shahadat. LOL.

al-Sagar
April 3, 2008, 01:49 AM
and what with the SA bowling now ?????????

bowled india out in 20 overs.........................

BD-Shardul
April 3, 2008, 01:56 AM
:-D

BANFAN
April 3, 2008, 02:49 AM

India 76/10 in 20 Ov.

in the Same pitch, South Africa 72/0 (12.5 ov)

What do you think of SA bowling now? Suck or _uck?

Sovik
April 3, 2008, 03:52 AM
whtz wid sa bowling now??

Tigers_eye
April 3, 2008, 09:14 AM
Well, to beat India in India, only one team in the world can do it at present. Its Ozs and they too lack the firepower after retirement of Mcgrath and Warne. Brett Lee is great but he alone is not enough. Steyn is now learning how tough test cricket can be after a succesful run so far.
Dang!! That boy learns real fast. Now the Indian batsmen needs some learning to do on how to play steyn.

Saffers scored 540 but that too looks less now. I wish the pitches are made a bit more bowler friendly, I wont mind a wicket like Perth at all ;)
No need of perth. Not happy with the Ahmedabad pitch already. I hope the third test pitch is like the first one to avoid embarrasement and to retain false sense of security. :waiting: