PDA

View Full Version : Saleh, kapali vs Nazimuddin and rakibul

al-Sagar
April 18, 2008, 02:55 AM
I think saleh and kapali should be in pak in place of rakibul and Nazimuddin. Nazimuddin and rakibul should have been playing in the academy team

jeesh
April 18, 2008, 03:01 AM
You are correct my friend! But then the critics of Saleh and Kapali will come and say they have been given enough chances to prove themselves why bring them? Nazimuddin, Rakibul and all our inexperienced players need to play a few more years of domestic+ A team cricket before they are chosen for the National team.

bdchamp20
April 18, 2008, 06:29 AM
I think saleh and kapali should be in pak in place of rakibul and Nazimuddin. Nazimuddin and rakibul should have been playing in the academy team
You're right about Kapali but not Saleh, I would have Kapali and Mushfiq over Nazim and Roquib

jeesh
April 18, 2008, 06:44 AM
You remember when Saleh first came into the scene? Dave Whatmore said we need 2 Rajin Salehs to be more competitive. And now look where he is. I think Saleh still deserves a chance at least in the test team. But it ll be up to him to show his class in the domestic league and make the selectors think twice.

Fazal
April 18, 2008, 08:32 AM
You remember when Saleh first came into the scene? Dave Whatmore said we need 2 Rajin Salehs to be more competitive.

We don;t have two but one Saleh. Does Dav still wants him in his team in India?

uss01
April 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
Saleh is an underrated player. Aftab is an overrated player.

You remember when Saleh first came into the scene? Dave Whatmore said we need 2 Rajin Salehs to be more competitive. And now look where he is. I think Saleh still deserves a chance at least in the test team. But it ll be up to him to show his class in the domestic league and make the selectors think twice.

BANFAN
April 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
Nazim, Rakib, no doubt are much better and technically more sound. Saleh is too timid and can't change gear what Rakib can do. Kopali is useless, he got a lots of chance and has proven what he is. Nazimis much much better.

HereWeGo
April 18, 2008, 11:46 AM
Nazim, Rakib, no doubt are much better and technically more sound. Saleh is too timid and can't change gear what Rakib can do. Kopali is useless, he got a lots of chance and has proven what he is. Nazimis much much better.

Raqub cant change gear either....Saleh is better than rakib.....Nazim is better then all of them.

wiseshah
April 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
they are all garbage.

except: tamim, sakib and ash

rest are all same

Dhruvo
April 18, 2008, 03:38 PM
omg what is wrong with you all,why cant we just wait and have patince if we keep dropping players like this we will go nowhere.

Russell2k7
April 18, 2008, 04:58 PM
Ora shobai gura ghari eki.

ialbd
April 18, 2008, 05:45 PM
Raqibul should concentrate on Tests, he definitely has the right temperament for the long version....

too bad we are yet to sort out our ODI problems.... test to bohuuuu duur....

Tokai
April 18, 2008, 07:52 PM
Kapali is where he belongs, no where near national team. but saleh should have been in the team.

al-Sagar
April 19, 2008, 01:23 AM
Bring saleh back as captain

Shaan
April 19, 2008, 02:24 AM
ei je lukjon Kapalire niya ajaira pechal pare, ja amader team abar sobar boro boro kotha, kun shala kapalir cheye valo korche so far, sbai eki gualer goru. lomba kotha koiya lab nai. fade up with those kapali bashers, enough hoiche.. kapali chance paiche onek, mone hoitache teamer baki sobai chance na paiya ei obdi flop martache. kana cheler nam poddolochon. Ondo bashing ebong gurami amader sobab valoi nosto korche.

Sohel
April 19, 2008, 02:29 AM
1. Alok: King of domestic class who chokes under the pressures of International cricket.

2. Rajin: Dot-ball king who blocks half-volleys and full-tosses. Painfully uncomfortable shuffles inside the crease.

3. Nazim: Newest object of wishful thinking, the Tushar-esque footwork and hit-or-miss complusions notwithstanding.

4. Nirala: Too soon, despite the initial success like many others.

Mashallah I say, and BRAVO ... :up:

On a more serious note, let them perform with the A-Team for couple of years so that they have a better chance of sustaining their success if they make it back.

Sohel
April 19, 2008, 02:43 AM
ei je lukjon Kapalire niya ajaira pechal pare, ja amader team abar sobar boro boro kotha, kun shala kapalir cheye valo korche so far, sbai eki gualer goru. lomba kotha koiya lab nai. fade up with those kapali bashers, enough hoiche.. kapali chance paiche onek, mone hoitache teamer baki sobai chance na paiya ei obdi flop martache. kana cheler nam poddolochon. Ondo bashing ebong gurami amader sobab valoi nosto korche.

Bro,

One of the best things about living in Bangladesh for me personally, has been watching Alok bat since the 2006-2007 NCL.

Better footwork and a new grip has made him classier and more strokeful than ever. His chanceless 168 was easily the best domestic FC knock of the season which left Abir, the opposing captain amongst others, absolutely entranced according to reports.

His List A ton was also equally classy with an SR of 100.

Sadly, he has mental issues when it comes to bringing some of that class into the highest level, and contributing to the Tigers. I think EXTENSIVE exposure to A-Team cricket may do the trick for one of my favorite players. I don't want to see him fail again.

In the meantime, Riyad is doing just fine at the #6.

Peace ... :)

Gowza
April 19, 2008, 02:52 AM
i prefer nazimuddin and raqibul over saleh and kapali. i think nazimuddin and raqibul are more likely to perform better than saleh and raqibul but also i think it's important for young players to get a small taste of international cricket and then to go back and work for another while then comeback to the national team. even better for raqibul is he's got a half century at the highest level out of it but he does need more time.