PDA

View Full Version : Salman Butt is our SN

Omio
April 19, 2008, 06:32 AM
The way this guy batting against weak team like BD, Zim and some times against India.
Its clearly apparent to me that he is our SN for Pak team.:-|

mijanur
April 19, 2008, 06:46 AM
yupp
he is totaly rubbish only scores runs against **** teams

Fazal
April 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
I think so. Only difference is out butt eats Bhat and their Butts eat Roti

sadi
April 21, 2008, 03:02 PM
You mean Salman Butt is their SN?

Tigers_eye
April 21, 2008, 03:17 PM
The sitter drop by Dhiman, the plumb lbw apeal would have curtailed his good knocks down to two. Nevertheless, he is entering his prime age. He hits the ball clearly. Zim, Ire, Ken bowling attack is not near as BD bowling attack.

akabir77
April 21, 2008, 04:49 PM
lets see if he gets dropped for not scoring against the big guns and after how many bad scores... some one interested in keeping the score?

Tigers_eye
April 21, 2008, 04:55 PM
lets see if he gets dropped for not scoring against the big guns and after how many bad scores... some one interested in keeping the score?
(will go out on a limb) I can say if he fails to score in tri series in three outings (provided they make it to the finals) he will be dropped in Asia cup. They are more trigger happy than any team in the world. That includes BD also.

Sovik
April 21, 2008, 08:06 PM
he has 4 ODI centuries against India. may be his states aren't very good against Australia or South Africa but thats the story with most of the players

mali007
April 21, 2008, 09:41 PM
Lets see how he performs in IPL. Anyway he was "PAIN IN THE BUTT FOR TIGERS"!!!

crikfreak
April 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
is he?? i didn't notice..i'll try and keep a track on his scores against big teams and see.. as for now.. lets see how he performs in the ipl.. that should give us some idea whether he really is like SN..

Eshen
April 24, 2008, 12:58 PM
Butt's stats after filtering out matches against minnows (including Bangladesh) -

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/42683.html?class=2;opposition=1;opposition=2;oppos ition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=6;opp osition=7;opposition=8;template=results;type=batti ng

SN's stats after filtering out minnow matches -

http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/56153.html?class=2;opposition=1;opposition=2;oppos ition=3;opposition=4;opposition=5;opposition=6;opp osition=7;opposition=8;template=results;type=batti ng

I don't see anything comparable between those two.