PDA

View Full Version : Ashrafooooool r afducker bichar chai

djnaved
April 19, 2008, 12:29 PM
vai karo ki BCB'r shathe connection ache......jodi thake tahole boilen jeno ashrafooooool r afduck er jeno court marshall hoi......

Russell2k7
April 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
All of them needs to be court martial for their utter idiocy.

Shobha
April 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
aftab definitley needs to get punished. wasnt sure about ash but after hearing his "thoughts" at the presentation ceremony i'd say hang him...
(joking BTW)

Rabz
April 19, 2008, 01:48 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Books/Pix/pictures/2007/01/29/bangladesh460.jpg

this is what we need for the players.

Rifat
April 19, 2008, 01:58 PM
the only genuine international players deserving to be in the team:

Tamim
Sakib
Mahmudullah
Razzak

the rest.... it is best not to comment

cricket_pagol
April 19, 2008, 02:17 PM
aftab definitley needs to get punished. wasnt sure about ash but after hearing his "thoughts" at the presentation ceremony i'd say hang him...
(joking BTW)

I was really pissed about ashrafool during the presentation... he is like "i am not playing too bad, last three games i scored three double figures and today 'something'..."

I think the fans expect a lot from the players but the players don't expect as much from themselves.

RazabQ
April 19, 2008, 02:33 PM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Books/Pix/pictures/2007/01/29/bangladesh460.jpg

this is what we need for the players.NO!!! Let us not go the route of some Indian fans. Get a hold of yourselves.

AsifTheManRahman
April 19, 2008, 02:35 PM
I was really pissed about ashrafool during the presentation... he like "i am not playing too bad, last three games i scored three double figures and today 'something'..."
Not much to say there. Just plain disappointing. We have a joker for a captain.

al Furqaan
April 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
Not much to say there. Just plain disappointing. We have a joker for a captain.

that is sad. i sincerely hope he is george bush syndrome (can't acknowldge mistakes, but inside knows he's making them). if ash honestly thinks that average 16 in 5 matches is good cricket - which i am sure he doesn't - tehsin bhai might as well shut this website down for good.

BD-BLAST
April 19, 2008, 03:54 PM
I think we should all cool off. The players are the best we have got. We have to be realistic. True, that they have performed poorly and didnt get the basic rights but thats because the team is going through a bad stage.
1. New coach
2. New captain
3. New players

After a few days we will have to reflect back to this and work to improve our performance.

mali007
April 19, 2008, 04:21 PM
Kee Aar Bolbo--- Aapnaader Ekta Choraa Sonai:

Coach-er Maathai Nye Chool
Gatha Captain Ashraful,
Haartey Haartey Paina Kool,
Selection-a Mosto Vool!!!!

hoodlum
April 19, 2008, 04:39 PM
eto kichu korar dorkar nai..apatoto test & oneday cricket theke retire korlei hobe...ar opoman shojjo kora jacche na!!

Dhruvo
April 19, 2008, 05:46 PM
the solution is this:drop ashraful forever and bring back nafis iqbal

zahid
April 19, 2008, 05:47 PM

Gatha Captain Ashraful,

Excellent chora.

Shabbash.

Antora
April 19, 2008, 06:17 PM
the solution is this:drop ashraful forever and bring back nafis iqbal

Yes, i want to see Nafis Iqbal... I miss seeing him play :(
They might as well give him a go since no one else seems to be scoring.

Russell2k7
April 19, 2008, 06:19 PM

Gatha Captain Ashraful,

True Bhager Baccha.

Roni_uk
April 19, 2008, 07:35 PM
I think we should all cool off. The players are the best we have got. We have to be realistic. True, that they have performed poorly and didnt get the basic rights but thats because the team is going through a bad stage.
1. New coach
2. New captain
3. New players

After a few days we will have to reflect back to this and work to improve our performance.

how about a new team and a new country but keep the old fans.

Dhruvo
April 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
Yes, i want to see Nafis Iqbal... I miss seeing him play :(
They might as well give him a go since no one else seems to be scoring.
yeah,i gbet if he was given a few more chances he could had shone.

al-Sagar
April 19, 2008, 08:44 PM
vai karo ki BCB'r shathe connection ache......jodi thake tahole boilen jeno ashrafooooool r afduck er jeno court marshall hoi......

Amar sathe connection thakle ami BD team e kheltam.
1996-7 e Bccb te reg korsiam to play nirman school cricket

Pundit
April 19, 2008, 08:51 PM

Gatha Captain Ashraful,

Now if only we played Tests for Chora writing and kobita abritti, then we would surely be world champs.

Isnaad
April 19, 2008, 08:56 PM
Replace Ha Ba with Ash. NOW!!! in the 2020. Ah! Impossible. Never mind huh!

desirocker
April 19, 2008, 10:12 PM
the only genuine international players deserving to be in the team:

Tamim
Sakib
Mahmudullah
Razzak

the rest.... it is best not to comment

true.

mali007
April 19, 2008, 10:58 PM
Excellent chora.

Shabbash.
Thank you for the compliments.

mali007
April 19, 2008, 11:00 PM
True Bhager Baccha.
Onek Dhonnobaad!!!

mali007
April 19, 2008, 11:02 PM
Now if only we played Tests for Chora writing and kobita abritti, then we would surely be world champs.
Valo lagai Khushi holaam.

cricket_king
April 19, 2008, 11:17 PM
Man this guy can whinge. What did you expect anyway?

wiseshah
April 19, 2008, 11:24 PM
dont expect much from our team. i think this is our final ability. dont blame aftab much, he was victim of bad upring twice in the series and other match he scord 42.. i think we should coplain abt steve bucknor. he should b retired for sure. If not, ashraful should treat him like Bhua jamal.

if we want to win, ash and aftab's form is the main solution.

I think ash is fool. definitely he has george bush syndrome. ts time to replace him with some one to save our best players.

WarWolf
April 19, 2008, 11:36 PM
that is sad. i sincerely hope he is george bush syndrome (can't acknowldge mistakes, but inside knows he's making them). if ash honestly thinks that average 16 in 5 matches is good cricket - which i am sure he doesn't - tehsin bhai might as well shut this website down for good.
Ash is a joker. It doesn't have any thing to do with BC. If a joker is complete looser, I say just throw him away. I think Tehsin bhai would issue an order as admin to stop every thing about Ash in BC.....

uss01
April 20, 2008, 12:25 AM
I don't think us fans should be so critical at what Ash or the players say during the presentations or press conferences. Let's be practical, they are cricketers so we should only judge them by their performance on the field, which has been sucking lately.

These presentations and press conferences are just a formality for the journalists, and some captains are good, and some are horrible, like Ashraful while speaking. So please, don't be so critical on Ash for saying the wrong things, only for playing the wrong shots when he's batting.

Besides, if your team continuously sucks and you continuously suck, it's always hard to face the media, just remember that.

I was really pissed about ashrafool during the presentation... he is like "i am not playing too bad, last three games i scored three double figures and today 'something'..."

I think the fans expect a lot from the players but the players don't expect as much from themselves.