PDA

View Full Version : Positives from the 20-20 match

Baundule
April 20, 2008, 11:31 AM
1) A superb and 'calm' innings from Nazim.

2) 'Display of patience' from Tamim. (He even left alone a free hit delivery)

3) Mashrafee 'back from injury'.

4) Ashraful scored in 'double digit'. yes, again!

5) Riad was very economical, went only at 6.0 RPO. (1 ball, 1 run only)

6) Top order was successful, all top three scored in double digits.

7) We scored a century. It was completely a team-effort.

pocha
April 20, 2008, 11:35 AM
What a team we have. Positives written all over it.Nazim superb fabulous unbelilable knock. Ash what captaincy, superb. And what a bowling attack. And we have the worlds best coach Siddons. We would be the next world champs for sure.

cricket_dorshok
April 20, 2008, 11:37 AM
8) We didn't Mansoor Amzad (PAK bowler) allow to do a hattrick though we lost three wickets in a single overs!
(what a valiant effort!!!)

Baundule
April 20, 2008, 11:40 AM
8) We didn't Mansoor Amzad (PAK bowler) allow to do a hattrick though we lost three wickets in a single overs!
(what a valiant effort!!!)

Let's say it this way:

We have been able to create pressure on a batsman of another team, who faces the next (hattrick) delivery from Mansoor Amjad in a 20-20.

Dhruvo
April 20, 2008, 11:42 AM
our cricket team is just disgusting,they have no effort i mean atleast give an effort they look like they are playing cricket for money thats all,i swear if i knew black magic it'd use it to punish those guys and scare them to death but there is one positive about us that we are the only country playing with some unprofessional and selfish players.

djnaved
April 20, 2008, 11:43 AM
we got a six hitter player and that's none other than Nazimuddin:-D

Eshen
April 20, 2008, 11:45 AM
Once again we have proven that even retards can play international cricket.

Russell2k7
April 20, 2008, 11:51 AM
Just ban these Mo Fo from playing cricket and let them pull street cars.

al-Sagar
April 20, 2008, 11:54 AM
no positives

except some efforts in vain by nazimuddin

Shobha
April 20, 2008, 12:01 PM
only positive- we saw some sixes after how many years!

Tasin
April 20, 2008, 12:41 PM
Positives ?

1) Saved 'four overs' worth of 'Flood light' electricity which could have worsened the global warming situation, giving rise to floods, food shortages ........
2) Allowed thousands to shut down their computers, TVs early and save even more elctricity, which again could have worsened the global warming...........
3) Freed up the Internet bandwidth, TV broad casting and, yet again, minimized environment pollution

:-D:-D

Kabir
April 20, 2008, 01:30 PM
Positives:

1. I finally know that Nazimuddin is a terrible terrible player. Out of all the slower deliveries, he could only pick up ONE...that as well for a single. Others, he couldn't even make a contact with. I finally know that he's a bhuwa player.

2. Tamim got out for a loppa full toss. I finally know that he only tries to work the balls to the off side. Anything for the leg side, such as this loppa full toss, he's ready to make room and play. It's like "rokto jokhon diyechi, rokto aro debo, kintu moshari tangabo na".

3. I finally know that Aftab can get out without playing a bad shot...by trying to take a single which was never there.

4. I finally know that Shakib isn't a slogger. He wanted to go for the kill from the very first ball. Not his cup of tea.

5. I finally know that Ashraful can make double-digit scores. Really, it was a treat seeing that after so many single-digits. What a player!

Bengali Bum
April 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
if you're a bangladesh player, positive should be all around you. you live a better life at the expense of these peoople http://www.un.org/Pubs/chronicle/2006/issue1/0106p48_2.jpg

CricTiger
April 20, 2008, 01:45 PM
Positives:

1. I finally know that Nazimuddin is a terrible terrible player. Out of all the slower deliveries, he could only pick up ONE...that as well for a single. Others, he couldn't even make a contact with. I finally know that he's a bhuwa player.

2. Tamim got out for a loppa full toss. I finally know that he only tries to work the balls to the off side. Anything for the leg side, such as this loppa full toss, he's ready to make room and play. It's like "rokto jokhon diyechi, rokto aro debo, kintu moshari tangabo na".

3. I finally know that Aftab can get out without playing a bad shot...by trying to take a single which was never there.

4. I finally know that Shakib isn't a slogger. He wanted to go for the kill from the very first ball. Not his cup of tea.

5. I finally know that Ashraful can make double-digit scores. Really, it was a treat seeing that after so many single-digits. What a player!

I finally realized that our mental torture stayed only for 16 overs -Kudos for the team

Russell2k7
April 20, 2008, 11:00 PM
Amra Afridi ke mastani, churi, dakate, chintai, ebong rahajani korar kono shujog dei nai. WTG boys!

zainab
April 21, 2008, 05:55 AM
How much T20 cricket does BD play in their domestic cricket? Pakistan plays quite a bit of it and their players are very good since the T20 WC last year.

T20 is now catching on all over in cricketing nations and BD should play a bit more of thisin their domestic cricket.

zahid
April 21, 2008, 06:37 AM
only positive- we saw some sixes after how many years!

Priceless comment

Sovik
April 21, 2008, 07:00 AM
Misba didn't get his hundred.

Prime
April 21, 2008, 07:21 AM
Positives...hummm.....ahhhh....wait, I got one. It was good seeing some other teams fielders diving and dropping some lofted balls. That was good, Afridi trying to help our cause.

tanim3960
April 21, 2008, 07:47 AM
it is all about ability ,which is not there for our boys. look at it........ misbah,salman butt,sohail tanvir they are not much experiance like bangladeshi boys, still these guys have managed to bang bangladesh.
ash, nafees,tamim, aftab,sakib they all experienced but have no ability like pakistan newcomers.

sadi
April 21, 2008, 08:20 AM
Finally, the series is over and I don't have to see this crap!

crikfreak
April 21, 2008, 08:23 AM
positives:

1) afridi and shoaib missed 3 catches..
2) top order performed..
3) we got 2 wkts in the very 1st over
4) only 6 run partnership for 1st wicket
5) kamran uncle got a duck
6) ash managed double digits
7) we realised how generous our bangla boys are.. gifting the match wrapped in pretty paper to the paki's
8) bd managed to succesfully lose another match.. with ease

umm.. i think thats enough.. i don't want to overflow people with more positives..

meazz1
April 21, 2008, 08:25 AM
There was NO positive came out of the 20/20.
If a team scores 100 when chasing a 203, how can one say there was any positive?
we allowed the other team to score 200/5, that is a lot for a 20/20.

No positive here and we just humiliated ourselves.
This is no college series, we are talking about international level here!!!

Kabir
April 21, 2008, 08:56 AM
Another positive:

Our players now know that they can follow the team-rule to the fullest against Pak...because they dropped 3 loppa catches.

mijanur
April 21, 2008, 10:14 AM
i dont care if im sad, but i really wish that [], and the whole paki team. also any1 realated to the paki team.

Fazal
April 21, 2008, 10:53 AM
Thread ta Daan Dikey Kaani Marsey Keno?

meazz1
April 21, 2008, 11:26 AM
i dont care if im sad, but i really wish that[], and the whole paki team. also any1 realated to the paki team.

don't hate the paki players just because we are a bunch of losers!!!

mijanur
April 21, 2008, 11:34 AM
mezz1
u r rite the bd players are a bunch of loosers.

Fazal
April 21, 2008, 02:28 PM
Positives from the 20-20 match

atleast the series is over.

mali007
April 21, 2008, 09:48 PM
Atleast Pakistan Could Not Score 300 In Twenty20 !!!!