PDA

View Full Version : Deccan Chargers v/s Delhi Dare Devils.

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 10:28 AM
Heck has everyone taken an oath not to open IPL match threads? They are still matches.

Anyway 12.2 overs gone as I write this. 60/5 the score right now for Deccan Chargers who have wont the toss and elected to bat. Their nightmare continues.

Maharoof got 2 wickets, Bhatia got 1 and my favourite player got 2.

Symmo smacked Mcgrath for a few before being dismiised by Maharoof.

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 10:39 AM
15 overs gone. Its 73/5 and Asif brought back :).

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 10:41 AM
Run Out ! Bangar gone for 8 ! Delhi Dare Devils all the way !

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 10:43 AM
6 by Sharma ! That followe by a single and then a dot ball... 90/6.

bharat
April 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
Have to say IPL does have entertainment value...Also the more I watch 20-20 the more I realize its just not about dhoom-dadaka..you need to class to survive in this game too ..you might have Afridi making a century l(like he does once in a while in a ODI)once in a while but in order to be consistent you need class and a great temperment...I see a player like Rohit making the cut rather than players like Afridi be it any form of cricket and I guess 20-20 is no exception.

May ..may be jsut may be ..I might watch some more matches.

ammark
April 22, 2008, 11:34 AM
but is it fair that the chargers have two games back to back?

bharat
April 22, 2008, 12:09 PM
Shewag made my day ...took Symonds for 30 runs in an over.So much for the 1.25 million dollars ...I am happy ..even though I am from Hyderabad.I hate that guy Symonds

Shewag :notworthy:

Sovik
April 22, 2008, 12:13 PM
what a innings that was. 94 off 41.

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 02:53 PM
Couldnt continue thanks to the chem test looming large.

Seriously its hard to bother abt reactions of Grignards reagents when you have Sehwag toying against Symmo.

Congrats Delhi Dare Devils.

Another loss for Deccan Chargers.

And VVS Laxman - does this guy even deserve to be in the team?

Yasin
April 22, 2008, 02:59 PM
Have to say IPL does have entertainment value...Also the more I watch 20-20 the more I realize its just not about dhoom-dadaka..you need to class to survive in this game too ..you might have Afridi making a century l(like he does once in a while in a ODI)once in a while but in order to be consistent you need class and a great temperment...I see a player like Rohit making the cut rather than players like Afridi be it any form of cricket and I guess 20-20 is no exception.

May ..may be jsut may be ..I might watch some more matches.

I agree with you but it is not only about class and temperment. You need to have the agreesive intent coupled with all the shots that the book doesnt offer.

Its pathetic to watch what Laxman does. He is one of the most if not the most elegant batsmen and has amazing temperment but I had rather have the Jadegas and Dhawans in my team than a Laxman.

Unfortunately for Deccan Chargers, he is the captain of the team. :sick:

al-Sagar
April 23, 2008, 12:03 AM
dehlei looks a good team

sehwag gambir mailk dhawan tiwary thats a good batting lineup

and also mcgrath asif in the bowling