PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh players in IPL?

Humbug
April 27, 2008, 03:26 AM
Are there any? Haven't seen so far.

Were they denied permission like the English players.?

WarWolf
April 27, 2008, 03:30 AM
Are there any? Haven't seen so far.

Were they denied permission like the English players.?
Please have the patience to search the forum...

Humbug
April 27, 2008, 04:15 AM
Sorry, I now see that Abdur Razzak is playing for Bangalore. He has a good 20-20 record with the ball.

I am not suprised Ashraful missed out because he is not in good form atm. Think Mortaza should have been picked.

mshakir56
April 27, 2008, 05:25 AM
IF you look around, you will find other threads discussing the issues involving Bangladeshi players in IPL. Its not like they deserve to play anyways, too inconsistent for anybodys liking !

crikfreak
April 27, 2008, 11:49 AM
razzak is the only one from bangladesh:(.. wish a few others were there..

yesterday a paki friend of mine asked me.. "i've been watching the ipl matches and i realised there were no bangladeshi players.. why is that so??"
i was too embarrased to tell her that we are simply not good enough..

ehteshamul
April 27, 2008, 01:18 PM
WHAT A PITY ! NO ASHRAFUL OKAY . BUT AT LEAST TAMMIM DESRVED TO BE THERE .

It is a pity that only one person - Razzaq has been chosen for the IPL league.

If Ashraful had form and performed consistently he would have been an automatic choice.

But that was not to be. With string of such low scores he obviously did no get any call and has himself to blame for this.

However the most glaring omission is Tamim who is in great form and his style typically suits one day or 20 -20. I feel very sorry for him. Had he made it he would be an instant
star. A costly miss indeed !

Mashrafee also should have made it.

In future we are bound to see Junayed, Riyad and Dhiman and Imrul Kayes making it to the IPL.

Sourav as a Bengali should come forward and help these guys get an opportunity in the future.

nobody
April 28, 2008, 12:49 AM
WHAT A PITY ! NO ASHRAFUL OKAY . BUT AT LEAST TAMMIM DESRVED TO BE THERE .

Thank God Tamim is not there. Ashraful is only fit for Five/5

lamisa
April 28, 2008, 09:36 AM
i thought rafique was in kkr?

desirocker
April 28, 2008, 10:09 AM
Wasn't Rafique supposed to play for Shahrukh's team? is there any latest info on it?