PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the average height of our womens team is greater than the men's team

HereWeGo
April 28, 2008, 02:50 PM
Well with all negative threads at Banglacricket.com I just thought of concentrating on something positive ( influenced by Ashraful). Although the news isnt positive for our mens team still...However it is a something to have a laugh about. Now guys pls don ask for a sourse...:-)

Miraz
April 28, 2008, 03:24 PM
Here's the official team photo.

Nafis_BD
April 28, 2008, 05:20 PM
Well I won't be surprised because other than Mash and Shahdat you couldn't really say the there are many tall players in the men's team!!

Mahir
April 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
Junaed and Riyad are almost as tall as Rajib. Razzak and Dhiman are also relatively tall.

ialbd
April 28, 2008, 05:48 PM
the men's team avg was calculated when shahadat was benched and mushfiq was the keeper.....:-D

Dhruvo
April 28, 2008, 08:45 PM
Hehehe,thats quite an interesting find there lol, but yes it could be because most of the players in the womens team have a height of 5 ft 6 inches which i think is an average height for a Bangladeshi,as for the ,mens team well we have a mixture of short and tall i suppose,but most of them are short so therefore this is the result,but short players are talented though

crikfreak
April 29, 2008, 05:33 AM
hehe.. really?? i'm not surprised.. but the mens team do have a few tall and a few relatively tall players.. and a few really short players.. women's team all are pretty much the same..

Fortuner
April 29, 2008, 07:04 AM
i hate the fact we hv many shrt players.
bt get relief by the fact that shrties like ash and aftab play well.
its looks gud whn a team comprises of tall n strng built playrs. i take gr8 pride in watching a team like dt.
hieght alone is nt a factr.bangladesh players need to wrk out more to have a gud physique which may also help them hit d ball hard.

Omio
April 29, 2008, 07:37 AM
Height doesn't matter as long as the perform.

lamisa
April 29, 2008, 09:20 AM
sakib is tall enuf,tho he looks short,God knoz y.tamim and nafees are ok as well.

desirocker
April 29, 2008, 10:01 AM
Mash, Rajib, Junaied

Fortuner
April 29, 2008, 11:03 AM
tall guys are Junaied, Rajib, Mash, Riyad, Rasel, Tamim, Nafees, Razzak, Dhiman
Shakib is medium in hieght. 5'8" or 5'9" his legs are long .dts why he seems to b taller
oder guys are short.ash and aftab srtst cricketrs at present in d wrld. 5'3"

One World
May 2, 2008, 09:11 AM
Good observation.

Baundule
May 2, 2008, 09:31 AM
bad joke. Most of the players in the Men's team are taller than an average Bangladeshi. Only a few of the batsmen - Ashraful, Aftab, Rahim etc are not much tall. Even Tamim, Junaed, Sakib, Razzak are between 5'8" and 5'11"

One World
May 2, 2008, 09:34 AM
may be, present a chart. what is the avg height of women's team?

capslock
May 2, 2008, 11:34 AM
Here's the official team photo.

Wait, that's not the men's team?

Umar
May 2, 2008, 04:11 PM
if our players (specially short ones )works out they becomes POTATO!!
Example: Chacha and Ash (atm he is fat!)

auntu
May 2, 2008, 04:23 PM
if our players (specially short ones )works out they becomes POTATO!!
Example: Chacha and Ash (atm he is fat!)

yes ash is havin a 'bhuri' it's quit visible ;)

Murad
May 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
At the moment, Aftab is the fattest one. He has gained too much weight recently. He was a great fielder in our side but now he can't even run smoothly.

2nd is Ash. 3rd Nafees.

Murad
May 2, 2008, 04:36 PM

Lolz..

It looks like the men's team.

These girls wearing men's shirt, Men's shoes. And most surprisingly, they've got men's style, which is very uncommon in BD.

BANFAN
May 3, 2008, 02:21 AM
yes ash is havin a 'bhuri' it's quit visible ;)

Pot Belly !! :)

kalpurush
May 3, 2008, 05:10 PM
for now, yes!;)

Fortuner
May 4, 2008, 09:19 AM
hw tall is dt gal pnnah gosh...
she seems to b 5feet 10..atleast...
is she dhiman gosh sister :D :D :D

Novo
May 5, 2008, 04:15 PM
yes the women team's average is really better then the men's team and i am happy for that.:D