PDA

View Full Version : Women's Team shows Men's team how to beat Pakistan!!!

Isnaad
May 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
Bangladesh women's cricket team has won against Pakistan. Congratulations:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.

They have showed the men's team how to do it. :-D. Ashraful should be ashamed of himself! Lets hope the best to happen for Bangladesh in the Triangular.

bdchamp20
May 3, 2008, 12:02 PM
Great! All our teams(National team, Academy team and the U-15 team) have failed to beat their Pakistani counterparts but our women shows them all how to do it! WTG Tigresses!

sayem
May 3, 2008, 12:32 PM
will be crushed by Srilanks next game, but they have done what they set out to do....well done to them. As for "mens" team... I have no hope for them, they will remain confused stupid team forever........Success of under 19 will remain where it is, it wont go any further!

zia
May 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
will be crushed by Srilanks next game, but they have done what they set out to do....well done to them. As for "mens" team... I have no hope for them, they will remain confused stupid team forever........Success of under 19 will remain where it is, it wont go any further!

With few like you we will never get out of gutters. You could be darn right about next game but at least you could have avoided it when we are cherishing a long awiated win.

thebest
May 3, 2008, 01:25 PM
Zia Vai,
some people see positives even in the **** and feel good even in hell (like our captain, AshtheFluke; or fans Like you and me); other only find negatives in gold and diamond and feel horrible even living in heven (like Sayem vai or SS, in 2006). but there are two sides of coin; very few realizes while celebrating or moaning.

desirocker
May 3, 2008, 02:52 PM
Salma Khatun er pa dhua pani Ashraful er pan kore uchit. hehe

roaring tigerz
May 3, 2008, 03:49 PM
its not necessary to put a spin to every success of our woman's team to take a shot at our men's team. that just reflects poorly on you...

bujhee kom
May 3, 2008, 03:52 PM
Salma Khatun er pa dhua pani Ashraful er pan kore uchit. hehe

khati kotha mama!

desirocker
May 3, 2008, 04:38 PM
khati kotha mama!
Thank You mamu. Ke bolche amar mama kom bojhee? kar eto boro shahosh. Ami to dekhi amar mamu, thik e bujhche.:-D

Isnaad
May 3, 2008, 04:43 PM
Thank You mamu. Ke bolche amar mama kom bojhee? kar eto boro shahosh. Ami to dekhi amar mamu, thik e bujhche.:-D

ami :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::floor::floor::floor::flo or::floor:

No offense.

BDFan07
May 3, 2008, 06:11 PM
Ashraful should take lesson on captaincy from Salma Khatun. Time and again, she proved herself to be real captain material. She is always there to pull the team up when things does not seem good for Bangladesh. Way to go Salma.

Antora
May 3, 2008, 07:17 PM
YUP we deffinately showed 'em" :D

Ishtylish cricketer
May 3, 2008, 08:35 PM
Great win by our ladies. Good to see that the captain of the ladies team actually played well when the team required it.

Nafis_BD
May 3, 2008, 08:41 PM
Congrats to the ladies team. Waiting for some more wins. If onlye our mens team were like this......

Roni_uk
May 3, 2008, 09:09 PM
ei Salma Khatun re men's team e ana jaye na? We can swap our Aftab, perhaps or even Ashraful.

al Furqaan
May 3, 2008, 09:39 PM
Zia Vai,
some people see positives even in the **** and feel good even in hell (like our captain, AshtheFluke; or fans Like you and me); other only find negatives in gold and diamond and feel horrible even living in hell (like Sayem vai or SS, in 2006). but there are two sides of coin; very few realizes while celebrating or moaning.

please don't lump SS in with sayem...sayem is a classic example of a self-hater. i've known SS for a while and he has the sincerest hopes for the BD team. sayem does too, but his defense mechanism calls for a false self hatred. he's even weaker, psychologically, than anyone on our team. thats pretty bad.

Murad
May 3, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ashraful should take lesson on captaincy from Salma Khatun. Time and again, she proved herself to be real captain material. She is always there to pull the team up when things does not seem good for Bangladesh. Way to go Salma.

She just started captaining from Last series and you guys started comparing her with other captains??

You guys are really funny.

AFter few bad matches, you guys will call for her head...thats for sure.

Isnaad
May 3, 2008, 09:45 PM
She just started captaining from Last series and you guys started comparing her with other captains??

You guys are really funny.

AFter few bad matches, you guys will call for her head...thats for sure.

That is reality :D

cricket_king
May 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
Congrats Ladies. Good comeback after that India drubbing. :)

cricket_fanatic
May 4, 2008, 01:05 AM
Congrats BD women's cricket team: you guyz.......errr girls deserve it.

Kathbirali
May 4, 2008, 03:10 AM
well.... along with the team i must also thank the man behind the scene, our coach Zafrul Ehsan (Our Ehsan Sir).. he knows how to motivate the girls n without him it wud be really hard to come back.. i salute him..

crikfreak
May 4, 2008, 05:40 AM
congrats to the girls.. now i'm just waiting for the men to show us what they are capable of.. salma actually leads from the front.. unlike ash..

Umar
May 4, 2008, 06:44 AM
YUP we deffinately showed 'em" :D

lol "we" :smug:

auntu
May 4, 2008, 12:43 PM
jak kufa katlo

mens national team, academy, U-15.

uffff. mone hocchilo r bodh hoi harano jabe na..

Ajfar
May 4, 2008, 08:47 PM
keep it up ladiess..

sadi
May 4, 2008, 08:50 PM
I have decided to follow only Women's cricket from now on. Wtg. :)

bujhee kom
May 4, 2008, 09:47 PM
folks,

along with salma khatun (our batsman captain), panna ghosh (she was the fastest bowler at the ACC championship trophy), irin sultana (our wk), mina khatun(also wk) and champa chakma (chinaman bowler) - these are our heroes, also get to know our future stars!
look at the age of these following three and they could be pretty destructive for the avg opposition right now! just think about the future! i am just absolutely amazed by them and yes they make me feel very proud of being a bangladeshi today!!!!

------------------------------------
Jahanara Alam

Bangladesh

Full name Jahanara Alam
Born April 1, 1993, Khulna
Current age 15 years 34 days
Major teams Bangladesh Women
Batting style Right-hand bat
Bowling style Right-arm medium
------------------------------------------------

Rumana Ahmed

Bangladesh

Full name Rumana Ahmed
Born May 29, 1991, Khulna
Current age 16 years 342 days
-------------------------------------------

Tithy Sarkar

Bangladesh

Full name Tithy Rani Sarkar
Born August 12, 1990, Bangladesh
Current age 17 years 267 days
Bowling style Right-arm offbreak

[IMG]http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/women/content/image/332173.html[/IMG

Kathbirali
May 4, 2008, 11:48 PM
u r rite, bujhee kom.. they really have a very bright future and i can specially tell about Jahanara, she will soon become nitemare for any batsman if she gets proper training.. and tithy is also a great fielder.. its a great entertainment to see her fielding...

kalpurush
May 5, 2008, 12:54 AM
I have decided to follow only Women's cricket from now on. Wtg. :)
haha...I could guess from where the motivation is coming...!;)

mali007
May 5, 2008, 09:03 AM
Our country was ruled by women --------- so this win is the reflection of power of our women!!!

sadi
May 5, 2008, 01:13 PM
haha...I could guess from where the motivation is coming...!;)

Shhhhhhh...........

Novo
May 5, 2008, 03:49 PM
The bangladesh women's team is doing good and is showing the boys team how to win matches,i hope they will be always good and will won all the matches they'll play.:)

Isnaad
May 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
Now lets see what the do against mighty Sri Lankans :confused:

And by the way in Cricinfo, in the records, Bangladesh women team is not yet included as an ODI team. :-P

Kathbirali
May 5, 2008, 11:11 PM
Now lets see what the do against mighty Sri Lankans :confused:

And by the way in Cricinfo, in the records, Bangladesh women team is not yet included as an ODI team. :-P

unfortunately we lost by 8wkts.... we hv not yet got the ODI status as we r on 14th place in ICC ranking.