PDA

View Full Version : i chatted with ash today...

al Furqaan
May 12, 2008, 01:27 PM
using the facebook chat thing. i asked if it was really him, and he said

:)

that was it. then he logged off.

i have a feeling its the real ash, because there are private (no cricket or media related) pictures of him at a private home. a couple of the pictures feature shahriar nafees indicating that they have the same circle of friends.

and he spells his name, Mohammed Ashraful.

SS
May 12, 2008, 01:44 PM
lojja paise mone hoi...Mathe moidane to lojja nai...Chat room e lojja pae

al Furqaan
May 12, 2008, 01:49 PM
that kinda ran thru my mind also...i was about to say "go to bed and practice tomorrow" but he logged off

sadi
May 12, 2008, 01:56 PM
You call this chat? Lol... ;)

arafath79
May 12, 2008, 01:57 PM

i have a feeling its the real ash, because there are private (no cricket or media related) pictures of him at a private home. a couple of the pictures feature shahriar nafees indicating that they have the same circle of friends.

and he spells his name, Mohammed Ashraful.

Oi ploar saathe amar chat korar khub icha ! Link ta diben please! Dekhi or profile ta kemon korsa aar facebook a chat kora kemna??

nasimul
May 12, 2008, 02:07 PM
:floor::floor::floor:

cricket_dorshok
May 12, 2008, 02:15 PM

:)

and for that we have a new thread!:-/

djnaved
May 12, 2008, 03:50 PM
ash english thikmoto koite pare na tao abar tar facebook ache, jodi shea facebook use koira thake tahole to tar english speaking fluently hoito

Fazal
May 12, 2008, 05:02 PM
You call this chat? Lol... ;)

ai chat sheyee chat noi.

Yameen
May 12, 2008, 05:13 PM
aww did u tell mummy and daddy ?

BanCricFan
May 12, 2008, 07:13 PM
:big_hug:aww did u tell mummy and daddy ?;)

Zunaid
May 12, 2008, 07:25 PM
I chatted with Genghis Khan today. And then we played poker with Genghis, Attila, Adolf and Charlemagne. Was fun. Wish you were here.

kalpurush
May 12, 2008, 08:27 PM
I chatted with Genghis Khan today. And then we played poker with Genghis, Attila, Adolf and Charlemagne. Was fun. Wish you were here.
Zunaid Bhai...could send an invitation at least...!!!:doh::)

Zunaid
May 12, 2008, 09:08 PM
Zunaid Bhai...could send an invitation at least...!!!:doh::)

You are not on my friend list on facebook. :)

"Al" - I am just joshing you.

RazabQ
May 12, 2008, 09:18 PM
Let the man have his space. It's enough that we heckle him at his workplace. We harass him when he goes out in public. He's a single guy - prolly using facebook for its original purpose. Let him be. You or I will not be able to talk sense into him - so why bother.

Protic
May 12, 2008, 09:33 PM
Save teh private pictures & share...im sure he wont mind..if we see pics of him n his friends..

zia
May 12, 2008, 11:08 PM
You guys are something!!!

al-Sagar
May 12, 2008, 11:44 PM
Ashrafool internet use korte pare ?
Tau abar facebook ? ?

tonoy
May 13, 2008, 12:40 AM
I really doubt that ash would be using the Internet, let alone facebook. He is a fake.

sunny747
May 13, 2008, 02:13 AM
If he know how to use facebook then he would possibly visiting BC also. I think he is too dumb to visit net. Ash if you are reading this, prove me wrong buddy...

Antora
May 13, 2008, 03:46 AM
Ashrafool internet use korte pare ?
Tau abar facebook ? ?

ROFLOL! i was just thinking the same..... some weirdo person added me on msn like a year a go and said he was ASh ....BAHHAHAHAHA! some losers these days have nothing better to do than pretend to be someone else!( i blocked and deleted that person)
i mean seriously..Ash and MSN...don't mix let alone facebook lol!

desirocker
May 13, 2008, 05:01 AM
ashraful donno s**t

crikfreak
May 13, 2008, 06:03 AM
how can ash be in facebook?? i don't believe it.. ash is not smart enough for that.. seriously.. i don't know if can even use the net or not.. i doubt it..

some person called mashrafe mortaza added me in facebook.. wonder who he is.. i sent him a msg asking him who he is.. didn't get a reply.. i visited his profile.. his personal info said his hometown is dhaka.. i hope he replies.. just wanna know who the hell he is..

Shaan
May 13, 2008, 08:04 AM
those face books are bua, people fake each others

Fortuner
May 13, 2008, 08:09 AM
it cnt b ash..
he is bzy wid domestic cricket nw
n besides sm1 like ash wldnt go to intrnt n dt too facebook...

Ajfar
May 13, 2008, 10:10 AM
samnerbar dekha hoile amago salam dien...

rainmaniac
May 13, 2008, 11:00 AM
these r all fake...someone pretending to be mashrafee mortaza added me in facebook
do u think mash has got that time to open n browse through fb?
is it seriously was ash n that one was seriously mash, they would hav added each other, rite?
so this proves that those r some stupid ppl with no job.

rainmaniac
May 13, 2008, 11:03 AM
how can ash be in facebook?? i don't believe it.. ash is not smart enough for that.. seriously.. i don't know if can even use the net or not.. i doubt it..

some person called mashrafe mortaza added me in facebook.. wonder who he is.. i sent him a msg asking him who he is.. didn't get a reply.. i visited his profile.. his personal info said his hometown is dhaka.. i hope he replies.. just wanna know who the hell he is..

he added u too? did u notice he doesnt reply to ur post if u ask him some serious question? hes a fake...if u browse through his profile, u'll see a girl saying smthng that he is joule bhai or smthng lik that...

ialbd
May 13, 2008, 06:57 PM
definitely an impostor....

although facebook becomes a fun place with all these impostors around. We made some fake accounts for some of our high school teachers (yea they are not quite celebrities) but its hell lot of fun when ppl add you and talk to you seriously and you get to fool them around (and ofcourse they realise its fake just after going through the profile for 5 mins).....

Tehsin
May 13, 2008, 07:10 PM
I thought it was a face to face CHAT. Dissapointing. There are hundreds of fake Ash/Mash and other 'celebs' in facebook or myspace. Scratch that, thousands. :)

al Furqaan
May 13, 2008, 07:25 PM
I thought it was a face to face CHAT. Dissapointing. There are hundreds of fake Ash/Mash and other 'celebs' in facebook or myspace. Scratch that, thousands. :)

he had some personal pics up tho, uploaded by a third person. either its really ash, or just a third person who knows him.

GuruTM
May 13, 2008, 10:37 PM

I have found a few impersonator of our very own Zunaid Kazi (http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=zunaid+kazi&init=q) in facebook. The second one almost faked his picture as well. Identity theft may be? :umm:

al Furqaan
May 13, 2008, 10:44 PM
i am friends with 2 ashs on facebook. the first is spelled mohammed ashraful (and i think its the real one) the is spelled the usual way, mohammad ashraful.

the former has been tagged in pictures with a bunch of random people and SN at an iftar party wearing paijama panjabi. its not a BCB event, hence the pictures have to be from a legit private source (i.e a friend). ash is pictured eating iftar and also holding some infant with SN. can't be fake.

the funny thing is ash's birthday is listed as april 1986...which is hella wierd.

AsifTheManRahman
May 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
Not sure about the national teamers, but many of the age group players are on facebook (genuine accounts). I know this because I also know MANY of their friends. They had probably opened up these accounts before coming into the limelight. Poor kids, their lives might just have got tougher.

Of course, we have no business messing with their personal matters.

kalpurush
May 13, 2008, 11:47 PM
You are not on my friend list on facebook. :)

"Al" - I am just joshing you.
Could have used the BC one!;)

sadi
May 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
ai chat sheyee chat noi.

Ei chat tahole kon chat? :-|

kalpurush
May 15, 2008, 01:02 AM
Ei chat tahole kon chat? :-|
Might be this?!!!;)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/giant-thumb-1.jpg

BANFAN
May 15, 2008, 01:15 AM
Was he chatting in Bangla?? or Engragy?

:-)

Rabz
May 15, 2008, 10:01 AM
AF,
looks like your chat session with Ash was as short as his usual innings.

al Furqaan
May 15, 2008, 12:33 PM
AF,
looks like your chat session with Ash was as short as his usual innings.

post of the month! good one, syd.

crikfreak
May 15, 2008, 04:09 PM
he added u too? did u notice he doesnt reply to ur post if u ask him some serious question? hes a fake...if u browse through his profile, u'll see a girl saying smthng that he is joule bhai or smthng lik that...

yea.. and the mashrafe mortaza that added you.. is his picture a black and white one??
i sent him a msg asking who he is.. he hasn't replied.. and i know he won't.. the funny thing is.. i think he's added this cousin of mine.. and my cousin's actually accepted it..
there are 4 mashrafe's in facebook.. and there are many other fake celebs there as well.. i've seen a zaheer khan, a paul collingwood, a rani mukherjee.. and many others..

dash
May 15, 2008, 05:45 PM
there is shiney ahuja in fb, i think he real, chk him out

Tehsin
May 15, 2008, 11:07 PM
Here's a legit picture from a private source. I must be a friend of Aftab or Hmm, Maybe, maybe I AM AFTAB:

i am friends with 2 ashs on facebook. the first is spelled mohammed ashraful (and i think its the real one) the is spelled the usual way, mohammad ashraful.

the former has been tagged in pictures with a bunch of random people and SN at an iftar party wearing paijama panjabi. its not a BCB event, hence the pictures have to be from a legit private source (i.e a friend). ash is pictured eating iftar and also holding some infant with SN. can't be fake.

the funny thing is ash's birthday is listed as april 1986...which is hella wierd.

Bancan
May 15, 2008, 11:09 PM
lol chubby

Tehsin
May 15, 2008, 11:11 PM
Here's a legit picture from a private source. I must be a friend of Aftab or Hmm, Maybe, maybe I AM AFTAB:

Here's couple more. ;)

Fazal
May 16, 2008, 10:24 AM
Khasey.
And people are calling Aftab 'choto' bolod?
Watch out folks, one month ban is comming on the way.
btw I always thought basically Aftab is a very inteliigent young man.... only when he bats, he acts like a ....

FagunerAgun
May 17, 2008, 08:22 AM
:floor:

bdchamp20
May 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
Guess what? I have found another Bangladesh star's authentic profile. Guess who? None other than Dhiman Ghosh! Now to prove its authentic his picture is personal(by the looks of it seems to be taken quite some time ago, when he had long hair) and its not Ashraful a la Al-Furqaan personal but really personal as it is taken in his toilet(no, he's not naked) and taken by himself as his hand is holding the camera and in his friends list I saw Ishraq Sonnet, his former U-19 team-mate!

lamisa
May 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
Guess what? I have found another Bangladesh star's authentic profile. Guess who? None other than Dhiman Ghosh! Now to prove its authentic his picture is personal(by the looks of it seems to be taken quite some time ago, when he had long hair) and its not Ashraful a la Al-Furqaan personal but really personal as it is taken in his toilet(no, he's not naked) and taken by himself as his hand is holding the camera and in his friends list I saw Ishraq Sonnet, his former U-19 team-mate!

can u share the pics wid us plz?

bdchamp20
May 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
can u share the pics wid us plz?
I havent added him as a friend and therefore I cant see his full profile, I can only see his basic info and display picture.