PDA

View Full Version : Bangla Cricket in Facebook

Isnaad
May 25, 2008, 11:02 AM
I think Bangla cricket should think of posting a game or something like that in Facebook. India did it and if Bangladesh does it too, Bangladesh cricket will gain more respect. :D

Isnaad
May 25, 2008, 11:07 AM
BTW, Does anyone here have a facebook account?

Rabz
May 25, 2008, 11:34 AM
I think they have a couple of similar pages in Facebook.
..about Bangladesh cricket.
but NOT opened by Tehsin or Mahmood bhai.

dash
May 25, 2008, 11:47 AM

What is facebook?

we live in a jungle,with no internet connection.

Isnaad
May 25, 2008, 11:52 AM
What is facebook?

we live in a jungle,with no internet connection.

Well if that was a sarcastic comment then I am sorry if you felt bad. But if not then, Facebook is a social website where u can keep in touch with your friends. :D You are welcome.

Nafi
May 25, 2008, 12:29 PM
Here's the group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26276040736

prantika
May 25, 2008, 01:19 PM
i do....
even some of our BD cricketers does...
but not all is authentic...
only a few!.....
the ones i have in my FB profile,are way authentic.
i can prove that!..
but i really don't want to get into proving such things here..like one of our BC member is tryin hard to prove that the ASH's profile that he has is authentic!!..
anyways,facebook is fun at times!
its atleast better then orkut!...much more privacy is offered in FB!
jaihok,
there are a cuople of groups related to BD cricket n its players,though m not sure abt any such group related to BC exists in FB or not!
like ehtashamul bhai.......
***********CHEERS TO FB!******
(bhaiya mind koriyan na!...trying to follow your steps!)

BANFAN
May 25, 2008, 02:15 PM
I think Bangla cricket should think of posting a game or something like that in Facebook. India did it and if Bangladesh does it too, Bangladesh cricket will gain more respect. :D

Good idea Isnaad, if we were atleast competitive.

But why to invest on a negative publicity, you will only earn abuses and disrespect at the moment.

Their recent performance against teams like Aus/SA/Sri/Pak/WI/ENg etc and After launching IPL, ICL India is way ahead in respectibility. The standard of their game added with their organizing ability, has definitely placed them ahead of others at the moment. They are publicizing the respect they already earned, it doesn't happen the other way. IMO

Isnaad
May 25, 2008, 02:27 PM
Good idea Isnaad, if we were atleast competitive.

But why to invest on a negative publicity, you will only earn abuses and disrespect at the moment.

Their recent performance against teams like Aus/SA etc and After launching IPL, ICL India is way ahead in respectibility, even from all others at the moment. The standard of their game and the organizing ability is much more superior at the moment. They are publicizing the respect they already earned, it doesn't happen the other way. IMO

You are correct. But, if we could put games, we could be atleast one of the top 5 in the race and plus, I can be proud that my country made this super game and play it all the time.:D

Isnaad
May 25, 2008, 02:30 PM
Here's the group

Thanks Nafi, I have jouned the group. But I am amazed. Only 7 members!!!! Nah, we should make it more attractive./:)

Nafi
May 25, 2008, 03:44 PM
It was just started by omio today, I'll join the group when we win a game against a test nation.

Isnaad I sent you a friend request.

dash
May 25, 2008, 06:05 PM
Well if that was a sarcastic comment then I am sorry if you felt bad. But if not then, Facebook is a social website where u can keep in touch with your friends. :D You are welcome.

i dont feel bad of ny lame comments, but

either u hv an iq short age or hv recently got into fb

Ajfar
May 25, 2008, 09:18 PM
there's an official BC group on FACEBOOK...asad bhai's the creater of that group...you can't just join..you have to request to join n he'll ask u for your BC username to make sure you are really a BC memeber..

AsifTheManRahman
May 25, 2008, 09:45 PM
Here's the group

Wait until Al sees this.

cricman
May 25, 2008, 11:48 PM
Wait until Al sees this.

Al is in it :D

Ahmed_B
May 26, 2008, 12:26 AM
Click here... (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=22389)

Mohiul
May 26, 2008, 02:31 AM
--------------------

mac
May 26, 2008, 02:56 AM
I've joined both the groups....

Fazal
May 27, 2008, 01:20 PM
I think right now what we need: is not a facebook but rather a face saving book or something like that to hide the face.

bdpride04
May 27, 2008, 01:46 PM
Here's the group

can someone send me and invitation or something............ i wanna join the group. Name: Emil Khan

Isnaad
May 27, 2008, 02:35 PM
i dont feel bad of ny lame comments, but

either u hv an iq short age or hv recently got into fb

I see, so, you agreed to take an aggresive way. Anyways, I do not want to attack you but, if I had an IQ shortage, then I would not get A s and A+ s regularly. I am also not new in FB. so, I just proved that your guessing power is poor.

Russell2k7
May 27, 2008, 09:24 PM
I dont wanna have any contact with our 11 numskulls.

jahidus200
May 28, 2008, 09:20 AM
great idea bro . thats cool i am going to join right now

Tigers_eye
May 29, 2008, 04:31 PM
:up:

Especially when they are all fake ones. :floor:

Isnaad
May 30, 2008, 02:42 PM

Who are these numskulls?:confused:

Tigers_eye
May 30, 2008, 02:45 PM
Who are these numskulls?:confused:
Our so called 11 national team players who nave nothing in their upper chamber.

Isnaad
May 30, 2008, 06:27 PM
Our so called 11 national team players who nave nothing in their upper chamber.

I would say 8 numskulls. This is because Tamim, Shakib and Abdur Razzak have good brains at this moment. I hope they do not lose it. :) And about the eight numskulls, they need new brains. :D

cricman
May 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
I ♥ all them numskulls

crikfreak
June 6, 2008, 04:17 AM
its a good idea.. but my facebook account's gone crazy.. i can't log in :( when i manage to log in.. i'll join

ZaKi
June 6, 2008, 04:14 PM
"BanglaCricket" This is an open group on the Bangladesh network. Anyone from Bangladesh can join and invite others from Bangladesh to join.
can't join in that group. that group is only for bd ppl. may be thats why only 19 members so far.
Omio vai, could you please open that group for all network

thanks