PDA

View Full Version : Am I banned on pakpassion?

Surfer
June 6, 2008, 12:28 PM
It logs me in, but says that I am not allowed to visit the forums. I get the following msg:

"surfer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
"

Can those who are members there find out and tell me whats wrong? I dont think I posted anything to upset the moderators there.

akabir77
June 6, 2008, 01:07 PM
does BC runs PakPassion? why r u complaining here!!!

Surfer
June 6, 2008, 01:19 PM
No, I am just asking as I know that a lot of BC members are present on pakpassion. May be they can tell me after consulting the mods there.

Fazal
June 6, 2008, 01:50 PM
I consulted the mod of pakfashion and they said "tell your friend to change his nick from surfer to sufferer before the upcomming series."

Surfer
June 6, 2008, 02:03 PM
I consulted the mod of pakfashion and they said "tell your friend to change his nick from surfer to sufferer before the upcomming series."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: