PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Reporter? Shame For Us..

shammun
June 9, 2008, 10:53 PM
Bhai ami normally kono new thread open kari na.so it is my first thread. i was astonished to read an article in newspaper.... please read this and let me know what others think....link:

http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTAyNjQ4&mid=OA==

after reading this i was schoked and shamed of those reporters....really we can not change our attitude afterall this years...:o

djnaved
June 9, 2008, 11:20 PM
ei lojja kothai rakhi? JS er pockete, naki Rofikul Motur shirter pockete, naki ashrafooler mojar tole?:-/

BANFAN
June 9, 2008, 11:46 PM
All linked to team performance. If the team would win, Even the best player of the world could not have taken them away. That's real.

shammun
June 10, 2008, 12:28 AM
All linked to team performance. If the team would win, Even the best player of the world could not have taken them away. That's real.

I understand what you want to say. but this is not about bd cricket team, or ashraful; this is about the mentality of those reporters.....thats what i was talking about.

Eshen
June 10, 2008, 01:01 AM
I really feel bad for Ashraful. Our reporters are the main culprits who had spoiled him all those years. It makes sense that they are ditching him now that he is trying to give up his flamboyance.

shammun
June 10, 2008, 01:32 AM
I really feel bad for Ashraful. Our reporters are the main culprits who had spoiled him all those years. It makes sense that they are ditching him now that he is trying to give up his flamboyance.

bhai i understand what u want to say...

But my aim to open the thread was to show people that still in bd there are reporters who do give respect to paki players. i am not supportig ash or any bd player..but my question is when india visit pakistan..do pakitan reporters stop interviewing shoaib malik and run to take interview of `12th man of indian team or vise versa (indian reporters stop intterviewing dhoni and run for paki 12 th man). what kind of journalist are they?

see i know the team is not performing well but that does not mean that the players should get this in return.when the team win then every body praise them but when they loose there is very few people to support or stand by them. this mentality we need to change. any opinion?

BD-Shardul
June 10, 2008, 01:54 AM
Really sad and Shameful

lamisa
June 10, 2008, 02:06 AM
yea i read it too in the morning.shame on them!

desirocker
June 10, 2008, 02:18 AM
man, now i feel bad for Asrafool

nahaz
June 10, 2008, 09:17 AM
We always worship foreigners. Why is that a surprise? A lot of Bangladeshis (5%)would say they're a supporter of Pak/Indian teams b4 Bd

akabir77
June 10, 2008, 10:21 AM
shame shame shame!!!

and thank you for opening your first thread a meaning full one... good job and we hope to see you around...

SS
June 10, 2008, 11:12 AM
Ash er mon bhulano Hashi mon dorena ar
Rup deke Pak player er Preme pore amader reporter
Ash pelo bhishon betha kore chitkar
Utich hoini reporter aei bebohar
Emotion bhlue jao aei niye chinta kora ki dorker
Bat ball ar Captaintency bhalo hole fire asbe shob abar

Fazal
June 10, 2008, 01:52 PM
Don't worry about worshiping Pakistani players... after the way they were beaten bu Inida, the reporter will ignore Butt and Afridi and will run after Indian Ball boy in hope for juicy quote.

Now feeling better?

Idealist
June 10, 2008, 02:41 PM
Can someone please outline the article in english? (important points)
thanks greatly...

akabir77
June 10, 2008, 03:43 PM
Some BD journalist with TV camera was interviewing Ash (BD Captain). In the mean time some Pakistani players (unknown, not stars or super starts, may be number 13/14/15) came out of the elevator and all the reporters and camera went after them while ash was still talking... I guess couple of them stayed back with ash as those reporters came back when those players left to continue with ash's interview...

bujhee kom
June 10, 2008, 08:30 PM
i simply loathe these so called reporters and i want mohammed ashraful and all bd athletes to know that i think it is very low of those individuals to disrespect him that way! we are with our team and our tigers all the way! even if it gets worse than now, i will still love and care for my team and everyone of it's members!

thank you shammun for diging up this news!

Arnab
June 10, 2008, 09:38 PM
Am I missing something? Did Ashraful win a match? Ashraful gets hundreds of thousands of taka every month for losing matches, he gets to travel the world for free, gets ad revenues, etc. etc. He is living like a king compared to other Bangladeshis, despite being a gigantic failure at a goddamn sport. Not a real job, but a goddamned sport-cum-entertainment business. He also gets trained by world class trainers who are paid by hundreds of thousands of dollars that come from the pocket of Bangladeshis.

It's more than ok if he doesn't get the attention of some journalists for a couple of minutes.

Alien
June 10, 2008, 10:24 PM
Thank God I was praying for something like this to happen. If it:

1) puts a dent on Ashraful's ego
2) makes him realise that he is a fool
3) makes him earn his fame through his game one or 2 centuries
4) show some leadership in the field if he is to take the money for being a captain

then its all worth it. Those reporters made my day.

Foozy
June 11, 2008, 01:51 AM
Am I missing something? Did Ashraful win a match? Ashraful gets hundreds of thousands of taka every month for losing matches, he gets to travel the world for free, gets ad revenues, etc. etc. He is living like a king compared to other Bangladeshis, despite being a gigantic failure at a goddamn sport. Not a real job, but a goddamned sport-cum-entertainment business. He also gets trained by world class trainers who are paid by hundreds of thousands of dollars that come from the pocket of Bangladeshis.

It's more than ok if he doesn't get the attention of some journalists for a couple of minutes.

Well its not just about ash, but about all bangladeshis. if these stupid reporters can leave our sports people like this for some random paki guy walkin out, its simply a disgrace to ourselves. low minded pathetic morons.

crikfreak
June 11, 2008, 05:52 AM
Some BD journalist with TV camera was interviewing Ash (BD Captain). In the mean time some Pakistani players (unknown, not stars or super starts, may be number 13/14/15) came out of the elevator and all the reporters and camera went after them while ash was still talking... I guess couple of them stayed back with ash as those reporters came back when those players left to continue with ash's interview...

thank you akabir77 bhayya.. now i dont have to read it.. it is soo disgusting now.. i can't believe our reporters would do such a thing.. so what if we lost?? that doesn't mean they're gonna stop interviewin ash in the middle of something he was sayin and run after a paki dude.. shameful.. its really shameful.. i hate this kind of sick mentality.. couldn't they wait 5 mins 4 ash to complete whatever he was sayin?

AsifTheManRahman
June 11, 2008, 07:57 AM
You people are so mean - those guys were only trying to make a living...

Baundule
June 11, 2008, 08:11 AM
Those reporters were of 'serious' kind. They did not get the comedy value of Ashfool's comments.

akabir77
June 11, 2008, 10:04 AM

Its not about ashrafull. Even if they were talking to me (not interview just chatting) i would get pissed if they without saying started talking with some one when i was speaking... this is called common sense...

Beamer
June 11, 2008, 10:09 AM
They get paid to get interviews for their respective journals. Whats the problem there? They are doing their job. Ash is there year around. Why are we so sensitive? Funny how one newspaper writes a story about other reporters perceived to be behaving badly. I bet money the 'offenders' work for rival publications. This Prothom Alo invests too much in emotional write-ups.

Abirz
June 11, 2008, 11:20 AM
If you actually think about it, thats great news.

If Ashraful doesnt realise that if the team plays poorly consistently then noones going to give a @!#$ about them then they'll keep doing it. Hopefully ashraful saw those reporters and got angry so in the next match he'll try to perform his best so that inshallah when he hits a century, the reportrs wont ditch him and go after pakis players.

Dont feel sad for our players, If our players arent aggressive about their game they will never play like australia and other good teams.

Hopefully this incident has left a fire in ashraful's heart which he will try to extinguish with a century in the next match, inshallah. Please i request everyone to make dua for our teams victory in their match against india after every prayer. Inshallah allah wont refuse the dua's of so many die-hard bangladeshi cricket fans.

Alien
June 12, 2008, 12:53 AM
Well its not just about ash, but about all bangladeshis.

They insulted 1 Bangladeshi, a guy who bats like a moron. Thats not disrespecting all Bangladeshis. Not all Bangladeshis are incompetent as him.